Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Mom of the year, drunken swampdonkey or delusional trailertranny?

Seek hepl.

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Nice Larp
A retard Larping that a child is in danger is calling someone who's calling out his faggotry a Larper. Classic. God I wish I could get paid destroying your illogical shit. Oh well; I still take pleasure doing it for free :p

Honestly someone probably should call CPS to get that kid out of that fucked up environment.
Do it then you colossal pussy. I'm quite doxxable... get on it.

Oh wait... that's right. You're just a hateful, low IQ bigot that shells out low-quality troll bait.

why so testy?
It's very basic: Your faux concern for this teenager is lame and I'm calling you out on it. That's not me being testy, nor am I trying to limit your speech: That's me calling you guys out on your bullshit. Capiche?

This post brought to you by a completely sane, normal human being with absolutely no mental health concerns whatsoever
Truth. Transgenderism aside, I'm completely free of mental health concerns, you are 100% correct. Your 1,200 replies in Tanoomba's thread, however, shows a clear cut mental illness on display, in addition to your belief that a universe filled with everything was created and formed by nothing. THAT is the most clear evidence of your mental illness, and I pity you greatly for it.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
A retard Larping that a child is in danger is calling someone who's calling out his faggotry a Larper. Classic. God I wish I could get paid destroying your illogical shit. Oh well; I still take pleasure doing it for free :p

Do it then you colossal pussy. I'm quite doxxable... get on it.

Oh wait... that's right. You're just a hateful, low IQ bigot that shells out low-quality troll bait.

It's very basic: Your faux concern for this teenager is lame and I'm calling you out on it. That's not me being testy, nor am I trying to limit your speech: That's me calling you guys out on your bullshit. Capiche?

Truth. Transgenderism aside, I'm completely free of mental health concerns, you are 100% correct. Your 1,200 replies in Tanoomba's thread, however, shows a clear cut mental illness on display, in addition to your belief that a universe filled with everything was created and formed by nothing. THAT is the most clear evidence of your mental illness, and I pity you greatly for it.

This post was brought to you by a completely sane, totally rational, and not delusional or deranged in any way, person.

• 1Like
  • 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This post was brought to you by a completely sane, totally rational, and not delusional or deranged in any way, person.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Reads exactly like someone without any mental health concerns whatsoever would write.

Because sane people have to constantly assert their sanity to other sane people. That's normal.

Nothing to see here whatsoever.

• 2Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Because sane people have to constantly assert their sanity to other sane people. That's normal.
ROFL. You literally just asserted your sanity to me.

You honestly DO NOT quite understand how out of touch with reality you really are Hodj. What's it like getting utterly destroyed by me over and over and over and over? To put your illogical nature in the spotlight every post you make for 3+ years now? I'm genuinely curious what that feels like.

• 1Cringe

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Why Egomaniacs Have To Have The Last Word

Do you know someone who always has to have the last word in a conversation or an argument?
Everyone has come across this type of person and knows how frustrating or plain sad it is when you see it.
Having the last word is closely associated with ego.
Egomaniacs always have to have the last word.
It gives them a feeling of power, as if they immediate draw all of the power of the person they are communicating with and become powerful due to it.
This feeling is short-lived as it is only a state of mind, and most people who have any sense of understanding of human psychology knows that people that do this are only doing it because they feel insecure, competitive, hardheaded and lack confidence often in their own intellect or are in need of covering tracks.
Greek Mythology explains this well.
Echo, a mountain nymph, had to have the last word in everything, and it was her undoing.
While Echo was beautiful with a musical voice, and people enjoyed hearing her talk, this eventually went to her head.
Echo took so much pleasure in having the last word in both arguments and normal conversations, that eventually it became her undoing.
As the story goes, she fell in love with Narcissus, and he rejected her.
In return she begged him not to.
Narcissus broke her heart and Echo wasted away and was doomed to a very sad life.
A person who has to have the last word is fundamentally flawed.
Their flaws are for the world to see.
They may be charismatic and draw people in, but if you listen to their conversations and in the modern age, look at their posts on social media, you will see a common thread of egocentricity and a need for supremacy.
Those who have to have the last word feel uncomfortable when that power is taken away from them and they usually end up fighting or in an argument because this has been taken away from them.
They lash out and look for ways to rectify this.
People with this "disease" usually strive to be the only voice over the people around them.
They often never rise to the top in career or business, so they adapt their personal profiles so that they can be seen as "winning" in some area that they feel no-one can compete.
Their need for respect and to be liked, more so than those around them, usually is their undoing.
If you have to have the last say, think to yourself, "what am I afraid of?"
Because ultimately, having the last say, means nothing.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh look he wrote copy/pasted another book or something about my behavior which highlights my low self-esteem

Thanks for confirming it is in fact a mental issue.
We've had this discussion before but you're so stupid you've either forgot or are just demonstrating how dismally retarded you really are. I have NEVER said it was not a mental issue; I'm not an illogical person (unlike you). I have said for years and years on this site it is a mental illness. Literally ON THIS PAGE I said:

"Transgenderism aside, I'm completely free of mental health concerns, you are 100% correct."

...meaning BESIDES TRANSGENDERISM which I acknowledge and always have acknowledged is a mental illness , I'm perfectly mentally fit. No ADHD, no depression, no asperger's, no bi-polar... etc etc. I don't think the same can be said for the rest of you.

Your reading comprehension is dismal... like... absolutely fucking dismal. I do wonder, just like Hodj, what it is like to be mentally destroyed by me time and time and time again. I told you, many many moons ago that you had no clue who you were up against when dealing with me. You will lose time and time again because you are completely and utterly below me intellectually. Yet you keep coming back, you sadist you!

P.S. this is still you... destroyed; a vapor:
poof.gif

This is still Zyyz. Y'know... one of the only rednecks who "like" your posts in this thread:
giphy (2).gif

This is still Hodj. Y'know... one of the only rednecks thumbs who "like" your posts in this thread:
iuWWUMV.jpg

This is a person who transitioned via puberty blockers. Get triggered tards:

5d48819a3b00003700dae5d7.jpg

5d48831c2600004f000465db.jpg

So is this:

45q7negdwg821.jpg

Enjoy! I feel like getting laid before laying down for work tomorrow.

• 2Barf
  • 1Cringe

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
We've had this discussion before but you're so stupid you've either forgot or are just demonstrating how dismally retarded you really are. I have NEVER said it was not a mental issue; I'm not an illogical person (unlike you). I have said for years and years on this site it is a mental illness. Literally ON THIS PAGE I said:

"Transgenderism aside, I'm completely free of mental health concerns, you are 100% correct."

...meaning BESIDES TRANSGENDERISM which I acknowledge and always have acknowledged is a mental illness , I'm perfectly mentally fit. No ADHD, no depression, no asperger's, no bi-polar... etc etc. I don't think the same can be said for the rest of you.

Your reading comprehension is dismal... like... absolutely fucking dismal. I do wonder, just like Hodj, what it is like to be mentally destroyed by me time and time and time again. I told you, many many moons ago that you had no clue who you were up against when dealing with me. You will lose time and time again because you are completely and utterly below me intellectually. Yet you keep coming back, you sadist you!

View attachment 225216

This is still Zyyz. Y'know... one of the only rednecks who "like" your posts in this thread:
View attachment 225214

This is still Hodj. Y'know... one of the only rednecks thumbs who "like" your posts in this thread:
View attachment 225218

View attachment 225221

View attachment 225222

So is this:

View attachment 225224

Didn't read the post but Damn Hodj your transition went well.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Oh please let’s stop pretending you are anything than another eventual statistic.

It’s bad enough you want to see normal healthy children pumped full of hormone blockers in a weird attempt to rationalize your delusion but forcing a 15 year old to interact with a mentally ill person is child abuse.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Vanessa, you seem a bit triggered this time. Usually you just word vomit because that's what you do but this has a little feeling in it.

How long have you been dating this person who moved in with you at the time they moved in with you?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

View attachment 225216

View attachment 225214

View attachment 225218

View attachment 225221

View attachment 225222

So is this:

View attachment 225224

Just a completely sane, normal, functioning human being, doing completely normal, functional human being things.

NOthing to see here

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I dont read much of what he says but his obsession with appearances reveals his superficiality and inability to function as a normal, decent, human being.

You're so close to the tanoomba melt down stage Vanessa Vanessa its coming any day now

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Status
Not open for further replies.