Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
@Amod please sticky a post with a_skeleton_03s dick and vanessa's manbags, so people know what the very basic requirements are

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

iannis

Musty Nester
This thread made me wonder if its possible to kick a melon to pieces in one kick.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a gif containing proof, but I came across this and it seemed equally relevant:

giphy.webp
how many pieces? 2? I would say 2 is possible.

I couldn't but I'm sure anyone how practice s those karate kicks could kick a melon in half.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Setting standards is in the interest of the future of the forum.

Please reconsider your position.

Setting standards through action requires some level of work. I greatly prefer setting them through inaction.

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 1 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I've been under the impression that you are trying to take the concept of "degenerate" further then FoH is used to.

You are going to have to try a lot harder.

I assure you, I've no such motives and tbh, I think your impression is a little unfair. Since I've been here, I've been asked what my butthole looks like, am I a sausage girl and would I like some fuk? I've only responded to those inquiries in kind and would rate the majority of the rest of my content as unobjectionable. I think your assessment is spot on though: I can't (won't) compete with dickpics or titpics.

How is your day going?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I assure you, I've no such motives and tbh, I think your impression is a little unfair. Since I've been here, I've been asked what my butthole looks like, am I a sausage girl and would I like some fuk? I've only responded to those inquiries in kind and would rate the majority of the rest of my content as unobjectionable. I think your assessment is spot on though: I can't (won't) compete with dickpics or titpics.

How is your day going?

It was better before I read your post.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Setting standards through action requires some level of work. I greatly prefer setting them through inaction.

I'm pretty sure its a granularity thing.

Haven't seen you post here, are you new?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm pretty sure its a granularity thing.

Haven't seen you post here, are you new?

Other than occasionally taking a look out of morbid curiosity, I don't interact with this thread outside of my duties as amod.

Since I'm here though, I do have a question. I went to a Gwar show on Saturday. During Womb with a View, the band cut open a pregnant Caitlyn Jenner and extracted a baby that looked suspiciously like BalSac. Blothar then used the baby to hose the crowd down with piss.

Was this transphobic?

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
No that sounds stunning and it you were in the first three rows it was also brave.

• 1Worf

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Sadly as I was not driving my own car and didn't have any towels or tarps on me, I stayed out of the bodily fluid zone this time.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Are we still pretending that there isn't a 15 year old girl being traumatized because Uncle Trampa is fucking her mother? A single mother who obviously struggling enough in life that she has to suck tranny dick to keep a roof over her and her daughters head. I praise the mom for being willing to do anything for her offspring but it's kind of sad this mentally ill vulture is taking advantage of the situation on top of causing harm to this poor girl.

• 1Worf
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Sadly as I was not driving my own car and didn't have any towels or tarps on me, I stayed out of the bodily fluid zone this time.
Are we still pretending that there isn't a 15 year old girl being traumatized because Uncle Trampa is fucking her mother? A single mother who obviously struggling enough in life that she has to suck tranny dick to keep a roof over her and her daughters head. I praise the mom for being willing to do anything for her offspring but it's kind of sad this mentally ill vulture is taking advantage of the situation on top of causing harm to this poor girl.
Two amod posts, in a row, you must be proud, hodj hodj .

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
So wait what's the story here?

A single mom with a daughter moved in with mandude Vanessa Vanessa ? Does the mother realize that her area probably has homeless shelters for mothers with children?

Awesome. Now a 40 year old male pedophile with fake boobs is molesting a homeless single mother and her daughter.

Welcome to 2019 people.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Really? Claims to not be sjw then pulls a stunt like this?

InShot_20191007_211158459-01.jpeg

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.