Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Funny think is, is that good ole one ball is closer go what vanessa wants to be

Hell, forget about me, there's even more humor to be had when you remember that HODJ also lost a nut to cancer.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
That reminds me, I’m sure it’s been asked in the other tranny megathread, but why hasn’t Vanessa dickchopped yet? Is there a gofundme?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
That reminds me, I’m sure it’s been asked in the other tranny megathread, but why hasn’t Vanessa dickchopped yet? Is there a gofundme?
She mentioned something about not having the money in the other thread, not sure if that's the reason or not. There's a gofundme but it's just for gamertranspee jars.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Not a good idea, already found hodj's pick

1570737652770.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vanessa Vanessa sry to bother u with another question.

Do u agree that blue moon ice cream tastes like fruit loops?

I don't. It's a very unique taste

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa sry to bother u with another question.

Do u agree that blue moon ice cream tastes like fruit loops?

I don't. It's a very unique taste

Bro, did you know Blue Moon ice cream is only in the Midwest?

Which means that, yes, since Blue Moon is one of the flavors in Superman ice cream -- Superman ice cream is mostly limited to Midwest childhoods (tho it's spreading quicker than Blue Moon itself)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
More specifically, odds are you're from Michigan, highest concentration of said ice cream is here in my favorite mitten shaped state

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Im not ignoring your ass Vanessa Vanessa , but fk man - grow up and stop talking about your GD tits and dick for a minute.

Easier for a fat guy with tits and a dick to get laid, or a transgender with tits and a dick to get laid?

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Vanessa you must have pretty good trannydar. Which thread should we use if we wanna post pics of a phillipino girl we wanna bang and get a professional opinion on whether she's packin heat? This one, or the one in grown up sections? I assume the pics will all be SFW.
I thought thai ones were the most convincing ones

Status
Not open for further replies.