Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Vanessa I enjoy having you here but this thread is just more attention whoring and on some level you love the fact that Hodj is so obsessed with you.

If anything, its my lack of attention lately that's causing all this shitshow lately from him.

Cause beyond the most lackluster and low effort shitpost trolling of his thread, I've barely bothered lately.

What's the point? You don't interfere when your opponent is busy destroying themselves.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
until we finally have to simply merge it with the one
I don't like you at all Booze but I'll reply here in good faith and with no malice in my words.

I. Don't. Care if this thread is literally deleted. Right now. Can't merge a thread if it doesn't even exist.

I know the rules of that particular forum. I'm done attention whoring. I'm 41 dude. No one wants to see a naked tranny here that old anymore anyway. It's over.

Lock this thread. Send it to the Hall of Shame. Delete it. Hell, just ban ME from my own AMA thread HERE if that's what makes you (and by you, I mean the forum as a collective) happy here.

Or don't... I can keep replying here to you or anyone else and this can remain a shitty, stagnant troll thread until we're all 90 years old. This is not up to me anymore. This is mod's discretion. I learned a helluva lesson I think today. I can accept that. Can you all?

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You are such a fucking drama queen.

Such a fucking drama queen.

How you can't see that having a second thread made in what you think is a safe space is counter productive, how you can't see how all these long winded bullshit victim crying posts are counter productive, I mean just everything you're doing is wrong.

Just stop posting for a few months. Seriously. It fucking works.

All this other shit you're doing doesn't work. It just makes things worse.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
mark my words, this thread will turn into a burning pile of garbage by page 20

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
I don't like you at all Booze

I can't tell you how devastated I am.

iu

• 3Worf

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Vanessa "i never asked to be an ambassador for trans people" Thetranny

ibtr i guess

• 1Truth!

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Heh, FTFY, yup yup.

So when I said to you all that no matter where I go, the trolls will follow, and they follow... it is MY fault?

I'm not the victim. I'm not Tanoomba. I'm Vanessa.

Go ahead and ban me; I'll be fine, I promise! I said no alt accounts and I will honor that.

I loved this forum, and I take responsibility for what I have done to get me to this moment. I'm not even going to mention his name, but he won, no poll needed. The community has spoken. He played an impressive troll game, and deserves credit :p

Later gators; I know I won't be missed, but it's all good. ...and NO you retards, I'm not going to an hero if that's what you're worried about. I'm not Jerle either. Like I said, I'm Vanessa. Always have been!!!

Ban away.

While I've preyed on your irrational reactions in exchange for entertainment, you need to get the fuck off this forum and seek hepl.

• 1Truth!

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa Vanessa
I would like to know more about you, anything at all that does not involve about your sexuality.
If you like a movie, post on that thread. If you like a game post on that thread.

• 1Faggotry

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa
I would like to know more about you, anything at all that does not involve about your sexuality.
If you like a movie, post on that thread. If you like a game post on that thread.

She does do this, you two just don't happen to post in the same ones.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm barely paying attention because it's busy at work and this is a quick rant, but these are completely separate issues you're talking about.

You're supposed to tell someone if you're starting to date...and pretty damn quick. That's important, just like whether or not you have STDs, if you're in the military and deploy often, if you're allergic to bodyhair, wtf ever. That's when you're supposed to talk about it. You're not supposed to talk about it in your Monday morning meeting at work, in the grocery store checkout line, in a super bowl commercial for fucking vodka, etc.

You're a name and an avatar to us, not a potential mate. Other than topical conversation (like this thread), you being trans matters fuckall elsewhere on the forum and that includes when people are discussing night elf physique, hair care products or tomato basil bisque.

Would it be fair to ask that, if Vanessa is to quit bringing up TG shit in every thread, then other people should also be expected to not bring up TG shit just because Vanessa is IN a thread? Because, tho Vanessa is often guilty, there are also probably about equally as many times where one of a handful of her dickriders are the ones to bring it up. I'm tired of seeing it all together.

Maybe we just need stricter enforcement of off-topic rules? Can this be solved without even any rule changes?

• 1Cringe

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
All you people suggesting 41 stop bringing up tranny shit are missing the point of his existence. His entire identity is wrapped up in being a tranny and, more specifically, in having tits. Its why he made his profile a camwhore titty pic and kept it that way until someone complained. Dude's entire existence is his own tits, asking him to stop being an attention whore is pointless. Everyone should just sit back and enjoy the shitshow.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Much like all of our other infamously annoying posters, if you guys would stop validating every post Vanessa makes then they would stop being so frequent.

That or you would get an insane back on forth entirely by one person.

Either way, you all have the power to stop it and you choose not to use it. Just like with Scream, Xeq, Brando, etc. See how I didn't tag them so they aren't bat-signaled into the conversation?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Later gators; I know I won't be missed, but it's all good. ...and NO you retards, I'm not going to an hero if that's what you're worried about. I'm not Jerle either. Like I said, I'm Vanessa. Always have been!!!

Ban away.
can you like stop being a drama queer everytime you don't get your way?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I think calling babies racist is simplifying a pretty interesting phenomenon into something it's not.

The discrimination happens to almost anyone that's different to what they're used to. That can include beards vs non beards, men vs women and even tan vs light.

That baby isn't discriminating, it just sees something new and scary and isn't happy about it.

Racism imo, is an irrational prejudice against a group of people based on illogical premises formed in a fully functioning brain.

Being intimidated by a group of black teens and crossing the street isn't racism, but throwing bananas at someone because they're black is.
Lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.