Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Vanessa doesn't get enough attention from 1 tranny thread so he needs 2?

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
tranny'ing is like getting a tattoo, ppl like it for that endorphin rush of the needle, while the trannys get praise by everyone "you're so brave"

whelp, after ppl realize that tramp stamp is stupid, and maybe the swastika is preventing you from job interviews.

laser removal surgery = detransitioning

only now they have zero support and are met with scorn, b/c detransitioners invalidate trannys

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa

wut r ur thoughts on retail wow vs classic and why is retail better.

(this is a ama right?)
I've never played WoW except during a free trial-run when a RL friend wanted me to play. The game was a perfected EQ as far as I could tell and I dug the "style" of the world aesthetically, but it just never hooked me like EQ did.

At least until you go overboard with your self appointed victim card until we finally have to simply merge it with the one as you doxx yourself by sharing more private information about your personal life in the desire for attention.
Never knew a retard like you could be more delusional than a tranny.

I'm not a victim. Look bonehead, this is what's going on:

Me: Makes posts... anywhere.
Retards: Shits on me... anywhere.
Me: Says I'm being shit on.
Retards: OMG YOU'RE BEING A VICTIM.

You're illogical if you think I'm "being a victim".

Know how many people fuck with me IRL? 0. Thats zero, not the letter next to P.
Know how many people fuck with me on other social media? Next to none, but I definitely get a handful.
Know how many people fuck with me on FoH? A shitload.

Saying people fuck with me here and calling it abuse (which it is) is not being a victim. It is calling a spade a spade.

It's very simple: When I make a post talking about myself and refer to myself as she and don't mention me being a tranny, then a retard posts immediately behind me and pulls this FTFY shit of changing she -> he whilst adding nothing to the thread OTHER than that, you morons cannot THEN say "I'm tired of tranny shit!" The irony of people "tired" of tranny shit is that the ones who would complain about that the most are the ones that usually frequent the GG/SJW thread. You guys love shitting on trannies; you just hate it when a tranny shits back on you.

I will take the sound advice of folks and try to limit how much *I* myself talk about tranny shit, unless that is the subject already (I'm looking clearly at YOU, GG/SJW thread). Other than that... kindly fuck off you drunk faggot.

OK, so who here has tried sounding?
Don't even know what that is, but I gave you a WTF just to be safe!

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I've never played WoW except during a free trial-run when a RL friend wanted me to play. The game was a perfected EQ as far as I could tell and I dug the "style" of the world aesthetically, but it just never hooked me like EQ did.

Never knew a retard like you could be more delusional than a tranny.

I'm not a victim. Look bonehead, this is what's going on:

Me: Makes posts... anywhere.
Retards: Shits on me... anywhere.
Me: Says I'm being shit on.
Retards: OMG YOU'RE BEING A VICTIM.

You're illogical if you think I'm "being a victim".

Know how many people fuck with me IRL? 0. Thats zero, not the letter next to P.
Know how many people fuck with me on other social media? Next to none, but I definitely get a handful.
Know how many people fuck with me on FoH? A shitload.

Saying people fuck with me here and calling it abuse (which it is) is not being a victim. It is calling a spade a spade.

It's very simple: When I make a post talking about myself and refer to myself as she and don't mention me being a tranny, then a retard posts immediately behind me and pulls this FTFY shit of changing she -> he whilst adding nothing to the thread OTHER than that, you morons cannot THEN say "I'm tired of tranny shit!" The irony of people "tired" of tranny shit is that the ones who would complain about that the most are the ones that usually frequent the GG/SJW thread. You guys love shitting on trannies; you just hate it when a tranny shits back on you.

I will take the sound advice of folks and try to limit how much *I* myself talk about tranny shit, unless that is the subject already (I'm looking clearly at YOU, GG/SJW thread). Other than that... kindly fuck off you drunk faggot.

Don't even know what that is, but I gave you a WTF just to be safe!

Listen here soon to be statistic #4,324,786. Maybe if you would learn to shut your dumb attention seeking mouth for any length of fucking time it would be put to rest but you went on to make yet another " HEY LOOK AT ME AND MY MENTAL ILLNESS" you human blight piece of shit, and then you have the fucking gall to cry about it? You then tag and bitch about how you are so followed by X,Y, and Z poster every fucking day. You bring this shit on yourself, and any reasonable person fucking knows it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I will try in the future to not be a one trick pony as far as being "The token tranny" but you may not see how much people will remind me of that whether I like it or not on here. Thanks for your input though, and I DO take it to heart!
People will post what they want to post. How you respond, or don't, is within your control. People don't paint you into the tranny corner, they just tell you to go sit there and you do it.

• 1Solidarity

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa you must have pretty good trannydar. Which thread should we use if we wanna post pics of a phillipino girl we wanna bang and get a professional opinion on whether she's packin heat? This one, or the one in grown up sections? I assume the pics will all be SFW.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
If people ask me nicely to limit how much I bring up trans shit, I can either respect that or ignore it.

That's why you made a second thread?

How do you think this will end? Did you give it any consideration at all?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That's why you made a second thread?

How do you think this will end?
I made a second thread because a couple mods suggested I should.

Take your concerns for a second thread to the mods please, and thank you.

I think it will end wonderfully.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Listen here soon to be statistic #4,324,786. Maybe if you would learn to shut your dumb attention seeking mouth for any length of fucking time it would be put to rest but you went on to make yet another " HEY LOOK AT ME AND MY MENTAL ILLNESS" you human blight piece of shit, and then you have the fucking gall to cry about it? You then tag and bitch about how you are so followed by X,Y, and Z poster every fucking day. You bring this shit on yourself, and any reasonable person fucking knows it.
LoL.... "Listen here you!" LMAO!

Y'all have been saying "soon to be" a lot of things. Amazing how "soon to be" keeps turning into "hasn't yet" which will turn into "never will".

I'm not crying about a second thread. You guys are LOLOLOLOLOL.

Keep crying, bitch.

Vanessa you must have pretty good trannydar. Which thread should we use if we wanna post pics of a phillipino girl we wanna bang and get a professional opinion on whether she's packin heat? This one, or the one in grown up sections? I assume the pics will all be SFW.
Here is fine for what you're talking about, or the FSR and you can tag me... idc :)

• 1Cringe
  • 1Solidarity

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Consider that the mods on a troll-based video game forum may not have your mental health in mind when making suggestions.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif

• 2Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
So, to be 100% clear here, you, like MaskedMelon, feel "Gender Identity" is the more appropriate term to use in regards to tranny shit?

Gender = for gendered language "Der Die Das"
Gender Identity = someone's feels about their Male / Female self identity?

Concur Cad?

He doesn't want a term for it, because he doesn't think its normal.

"u genderuwutnow"?

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
FWIW my thoughts are that the more you respond adversarially to perceived harassment, the more you are going to encounter it. You can either embrace it with a little self-deprecation of your own or ignore it if you'd like a different outcome. Personally, I like to straddle the affront and lick it on the face. That gets mixed results, but it is the most fun for me and tells me a bit more about who I am dealing with.

It's also to be expected that if you float unpopular ideas, your going to receive unfavorable responses. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes and all that :3 The people here -just like anywhere- aren't so hard to understand. If you are just doing you and you don't like the results that you're getting, do something else or go someplace else :3

Status
Not open for further replies.