Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh cool they just merged both threads together.

Coleslaw Coleslaw Just ask all of your questions out here in the open instead of PMs I don't reply to direct questions like that.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Where do you get all your news from? For me, I get a lot from the_donald reddit. If I had cable or wanted to pay, I would get OAN.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Where do you get all your news from? For me, I get a lot from the_donald reddit. If I had cable or wanted to pay, I would get OAN.
We all get news feeds from multiple sources this day and age, y'know? If it was 1978 (when I was born, yay~) you'd watch the news at a certain time on TV, tune in to the radio, or read the newspaper. That's it. So:

Fox News if we're talking mainstream TV. Sometimes at work they'll have CNN / MSNBC on tho.
Google sends me links to my phone to articles from various sites on a daily.
My YouTube frontpage is generally pretty newsy content-wise.
Facebook, of course, has people, and people post news.
FoH sometimes too.

• 1Cringe

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Coleslaw Coleslaw It's probably not a great idea to get advice from a man who's crazy enough to get fake boobs, inject himself with hormones and run around in skirts.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
It wasnt a great idea for me to drink a bunch of fireball and sleep with a stalker slamhog I had a couple years ago, but I did it.

Vanessa Vanessa how does your community view drag queens. I always read about those drag queen story times in liberal cities and it always ends up with them being a pedo or doing something perverted in front of 6 year olds

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It wasnt a great idea for me to drink a bunch of fireball and sleep with a stalker slamhog I had a couple years ago, but I did it.

Vanessa Vanessa how does your community view drag queens. I always read about those drag queen story times in liberal cities and it always ends up with them being a pedo or doing something perverted in front of 6 year olds

He's not gonna fuck you buddy

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Truth!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Coleslaw (whomever they are) should, instead, most definitely get advice from a Godless drunk who constantly lies on an internet forum and threatens other members with "Don't try me bro" when he gets verbally wrecked.

Oh and Izo Izo , I didn't anticipate the powers that be changing the editing rules on posts so I never got a chance to update that initial post with the bevy of links I intended there to be there. Even before this thread was rickshawed the [edit] button was gone to update that very first post.

I don't have a "community" for one thing as I assume you're talking about the "trans community". I have been banned through multiple platforms by my own tranny sisters for not following their beliefs and narratives. I could join a new trans community and tone down my language but as soon as I speak out against ridiculous shit WHILE being respectful I get banned.

So with that said, I can only speculate that many of them view it as a good thing for getting more exposure and diversity of being "trans" out there to not only the world but to kids as well with the underlying subtext being "we exist".

How do I, the Queen of Mean, feel about it though? I think it's ridiculous. It gives me the heebie-jeebies just like you guys. Drag queens really aren't transgender for starters; they are Drag queens. They are predominately gay men doing entertainment. Some of them may be transgender too but when you're doing general classifications, the majority is what is applicable. I just fail to see the "why" of doing drag story time... not sure who benefits from it.

• 1Cringe

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
He's not gonna fuck you buddy
I see you've updated your sig Hodj ol boy! It drips with even more desperation and validation seeking than before... good work!

I spoke to Fufsy again... she's doing really good and she brought up FoH (where her and I met, awww). She called this place a den of degenerates LoL. I told her I still liked it here though :)

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Didn't you get a whole thread in the grown up section to post in without fear of being trolled?

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Then you took 3 weeks off because you got your shit trucked in that thread and the mod team didn't come save you.

What a coward you are Steve

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Didn't you get a whole thread in the grown up section to post in without fear of being trolled?
The mere fact that you think that's why that happened shows how you continue to be off-base with your assumptions. I got massively trolled even in the grown-up section, and I predicted that would happen half a year ago:

PM between a mod and I back in April said:
The 2nd part of said 2 fold issue is that I know that what I'm asking for help with seems like I also want to implement censorship on this forum to be blunt and I know that's not cool. However, I honestly don't think I can simply create a new thread IN GOOD FAITH AND HONESTY without certain forum members coming into the thread and destroying it.

So I never made the thread because I SAW the outcome but then Foler acted the dunce as usual, went over the line because of me (how surprising), got Dom riled up, and yet again the issue became me merely existing here unabated and people being obsessive about it and poking sticks at the shiny weird thing amongst them.

See, I actually enjoy talking about serious things to do with this topic but it's a no-win situation because the platforms that so easily silence this info won't allow my voice to be heard and the platforms that DO allow freedom of speech to occur also allow the likes of retards like you, Boozecube, wormie, Foler, Zyyz, Phazael etc to thrive and ruin dialogues exactly like the ones I try to engage in about transgenderism.

Then you took 3 weeks off because you got your shit trucked in that thread and the mod team didn't come save you.

What a coward you are Steve
I stepped away because my anti-presence was needed for the 2nd thread to putter out so that it would be rickshawed. I didn't ASK the mods to save me nor expected it, you dum dum. Merging the two threads was an even better solution, I just didn't want to bother the mods because I DON'T LIKE TO BOTHER MODS in doing extraneous work. I will shit on them, argue with them, and troll them but to have to make something that should be fun feel like a job to them? Sorry Charlie... not my goal.

Lastly, LoL @ the guy who hides his identity online calling the tranny whose identity is completely out in the open a coward. Good shit... this is why I keep coming back here... to laugh at the illogical musings of insane obsessive people like you and your ilk :emoji_hearts: (and make no mistake Hodj, you ARE fun to dismantle every. single. time.)

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He's back to try and words words words himself to a victory he'll never achieve

• 1Tiresome

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
All it took was a single larping victim tranny to put me in the shaw indefinitely. Is this what 2019 looks like?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I got massively trolled even in the grown-up section

You heard it here first folks, if you tell the tranny that dosing children up with drugs that shrink their genitals and ruin their lives that you think that's wrong, you're trolling.

iannis

Musty Nester
That was a very mild halfhearted trolling in that thread.

Being disagreed with is not being trolled.

Not on this board but he careful with this, nessa. Advocating for what parent credibly view as child abuse will lead to violence. I do understand that you have the best intentions. You've had a hard time with this and if there is a way to make it less hard for another, that seems good.

But this will lead to getting hatecrimed for real if you push hard. Don't get tied to a fencepost. No one will care why and there is a better way.

It's a slower way, but better.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
All it took was a single larping victim tranny to put me in the shaw indefinitely. Is this what 2019 looks like?
You made choices that directly put yourself here. Just like a child who cannot accept their actions, this is how you act.

You heard it here first folks, if you tell the tranny that dosing children up with drugs that shrink their genitals and ruin their lives that you think that's wrong, you're trolling.
This is not what I advocate for and not what I'm talking about.

OH DAMN I just realized the 2nd thread was merely cut/sliced (there's a joke in there) and it still exists... I was looking at General; totes forgot it's in the Grownup section. Woops, my bad LoL. The fact people have kept that thread going without me around is good news. That's precisely what I intended it to be about.

Not on this board but he careful with this, nessa. Advocating for what parent credibly view as child abuse will lead to violence.
I'm not advocating for putting kids on hormones... this is the narrative that retards have pushed ON ME and it seems as if no one understands that. Every time morons like Phazael or Hodj claim this is what I'm doing I will step up and say "Quote me where I've said this is what I want done" and repeatedly, over and over my challenge is met with stunning silence. Know why?

BECAUSE I'M BEING TROLLED LoL... don't you get it?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you were half as witty as you pretend you are you could make posts that take less than 1000 words to make a point

No one is trolling you, you're just trying to silence people who think you're a lunatic because you need a safe space.

• 1Truth!

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I got massively trolled even in the grown-up section

I literally quoted a scientific article and asked you for your views on it.

You fucked off and now claim you got "massively trolled?"

If anything its the normal board posters that got trolled by you.

• 2Truth!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Good shit... this is why I keep coming back here... to laugh at the illogical musings of insane obsessive people like you and your ilk :emoji_hearts: (and make no mistake Hodj, you ARE fun to dismantle every. single. time.)
We missed you in this love-hate-love-hate-love relationship that is foh and trannies. Or I did, fun to read, interesting at times too. I wish you were an atheist though. Or rational with beliefs. Same-same, maybe. I find it puzzling and amusing, a contradiction in terms, that you fault an atheist for being Godless and on the same page call one out for being illogical, where it's, to most of us, is a badge of honor and very rational and logical. Is it, your belief, I wonder, a way of fitting in, having something in comon with others, whom you're distanced to (by choice or necesity) with your transition(ing)?

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.