Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The fact Vanessa Vanessa thinks he can "3 strikes you're out" chaos chaos , one of the more reasonable posters in this community, is laughable.

Every post you make is unreadable trash you goddamn retard

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
So, the "listen to the doctors" thing is a copout given there is no objective testing. ffs, look at that kid in Texas. Doctor approved, clearly some other shit going on there. Do we imagine that kid is unique?

What she did was do stuff like this: Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

First off, that post is fucking unreadable. Not one person on this board read that entire post. I poke at Lithose for being too wordy, but jeesus christ. Second, right there, "yes using puberty blockers is absolutely the right course of action for some kids with GD". I'm not going to go through the posts and find them, but when pressed on this she then said that it should only be used on the "real trannies". When pressed for how to define that, and pressed on the 80% or "real trannies" who just outgrow it with puberty, and pressed on the side effects of puberty blockers even in actual trans children who won't grow out of it, straight to the appeal to authority, trust the doctors. Trust the same doctors that are going to turn that kid in Texas into a girl because his psycho mom says so, who have no objective testing for any trans issues.

Doctors also used to perform lobotomies on loose women and prescribe heroin for fucking headaches.

Yeah, I don't be agree that we should just listen to the doctors. I think my posts attest to that. I don't no like the nebulous concept of the "true granny" either. However the objection that Vanessa raised was that she never advocated for placing children on puberty blockers. Directly, she did not. It just followed that if we are to believe the sources that she cites, then that is what ought to be done. And that is true *if* we believe her sources are true.

Rather than waste time debating her position, it's better do what you did here and lay out why appeals to authority are no bueno and cite other sources who believe blockers are a bad idea. THere has been quite a bit of the latter including that letter from the pediatrics association fellow or whatver it was that I think Punko posted.

FOr myself, I think it is also worthwhile to discuss alternative treatments. I don't like the idea of "this is how it is, case closed, no discussion," when there is plenty of evidence that many people recover from the condition. I think there is a very strong argument for psychotherapy and lifestyle changes to overcome dysphoria. Placating delusion is just wrong, because it only makes life more difficult unless society collectively embraces the delusion.

maskedmelon

Fuck my phone and the shaw. If any of you can make sense of that with the typoes, i will be happy.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It just followed that if we are to believe the sources that she cites, then that is what ought to be done. And that is true *if* we believe her sources are true.
Precisely. You are the person who actually "gets it" Melon, thank you. The most amazing joke of all of this is that I made statements and claims. Zyyz's dumbass said "where are the peer reviewed papers that back up your claims" and when I posted them, people went APESHIT... absolutely apeshit because I legitimately think that people just humored me and my thoughts as what I believed as being non-scientific and just a man playing dress up and when I actually dropped bombshells on the community that hey, there IS legitimate research that was done and PROVES that everything I have ever said in this thread is not only true but backed up by science... well that's where everyone's brains broke and leaked out and here we are.

I even said (and unlike the knuckledraggers, would be HAPPY to quote myself) and accurately predicted that "soon, you will see many detransitioners coming about" and boom... in just a couple of years, the stories started piling up about the trannies who weren't true trannies and were only part of this subset of ROGD now detransitioning because they latched on to transgenderism but weren't really trannies.

I'm still ready to debate this with anyone via a podcast if you think my arguments are flawed, has holes in them, or that your narrative is more solid than mine. C'mon boys, let's play... I only ask that the debate be publicly recorded and posted here for all to hear. You will get trounced, make no mistake. Until that actually happens...

Troll, troll, troll~

• 1Cringe
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You just linked a page where I posted my vids and talked about me getting laid... congrats?

3 strikes and you're out. All we have is you, YET AGAIN, spreading bullshit about me and not backing up your claims that I advocate for kids being put on hormones or puberty blockers. Well done Chaos, well done.
I linked a page where you talked about the benefits of administering puberty blockers to kids. Like you have for months. We've endlessly debated about this. I linked one post, but there's hundreds of them from you. I'm just of weirded out that you're doing this denial bullshit after all the fight you put up over the "real trannies" etc.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
When a person lies about fundamental aspects of themselves all day every day like trannies do, it should come as no surprise they lie about everything else for attention as well

• 2Truth!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I've been treated very badly on this forum.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Chaos will be the next victim of Vanessa Vanessa tyranny to get all opposition permanently shawed.

You've been warned bub

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, I don't be agree that we should just listen to the doctors. I think my posts attest to that. I don't no like the nebulous concept of the "true granny" either. However the objection that Vanessa raised was that she never advocated for placing children on puberty blockers. Directly, she did not. It just followed that if we are to believe the sources that she cites, then that is what ought to be done. And that is true *if* we believe her sources are true.

Rather than waste time debating her position, it's better do what you did here and lay out why appeals to authority are no bueno and cite other sources who believe blockers are a bad idea. THere has been quite a bit of the latter including that letter from the pediatrics association fellow or whatver it was that I think Punko posted.

FOr myself, I think it is also worthwhile to discuss alternative treatments. I don't like the idea of "this is how it is, case closed, no discussion," when there is plenty of evidence that many people recover from the condition. I think there is a very strong argument for psychotherapy and lifestyle changes to overcome dysphoria. Placating delusion is just wrong, because it only makes life more difficult unless society collectively embraces the delusion.
But, she did. She talked at length about the "real trannies" about about how suffering among trans kids would be reduced through the use of puberty blockers. She stated, point blank, that there were no bad side effects from puberty blockers and that they were totally harmless and reversible. I can't beleive the amount of time I've wasted on this today, tbh. But here's another one: #Gamergate and all things SJW

"Long story short, I'm pro-blockers for transgender children because of MY OWN life experience... it is indeed a huge help to a true transkid. " In that same post, straight up appeal to authority with the doctor bit. She did this nonstop for months in multiple threads in discussion with multiple people. Feels like the fucking Twilight Zone in here with the sudden denial and reversal.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
also I think I now have aids from visiting the gamergate thread. Goddamn Vanessa!

• 2Worf

maskedmelon

But, she did. She talked at length about the "real trannies" about about how suffering among trans kids would be reduced through the use of puberty blockers. She stated, point blank, that there were no bad side effects from puberty blockers and that they were totally harmless and reversible. I can't beleive the amount of time I've wasted on this today, tbh. But here's another one: #Gamergate and all things SJW

"Long story short, I'm pro-blockers for transgender children because of MY OWN life experience... it is indeed a huge help to a true transkid. " In that same post, straight up appeal to authority with the doctor bit. She did this nonstop for months in multiple threads in discussion with multiple people. Feels like the fucking Twilight Zone in here with the sudden denial and reversal.

Okay, I hadn't seen that. I'd only seen the stuff posted here and in the other trans thread. From what I read she was pretty consistent about "listening to the doctors," which like you said is an appeal to authority, but I thought she was making a distinction between that and advocating for it directly on her own. I am often overly discriminative like that about things (similar to wormie, but not quite to that level) and people usually don't get it, so I figured her point was being lost. Anyway, thanks for pointing that out :3

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Vanessa Vanessa what degree(s) do you hold? Does it involve some science studies. Specifically meta analasys/trends/reading a paper/statistics etc. Very basic, I know, just curious.

• 2Worf

maskedmelon

Precisely. You are the person who actually "gets it" Melon, thank you.

Yeppers, I make a lot of overly finite distinctions that people usually don't get too. I don't agree with your sources though and think the concept of "true tranny" is particularly dangerous because it encourages people to double down on their feelings or risk having them deligitimized. I think you will end up with more detransitioners as a result.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yeppers, I make a lot of overly finite distinctions that people usually don't get too. I don't agree with your sources though and think the concept of "true tranny" is particularly dangerous because it encourages people to double down on their feelings or risk having them deligitimized. I think you will end up with more detransitioners as a result.
Aren't you just splitting hairs now? Ba-dum-tsh.

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Tranbo Steve denying that he wanted to pump children full of hormones to ruin their lives after months of this shit might be one of the biggest lies ever told on this board.

• 1Truth!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Are you legitimately dumb Chaos? I mean honestly brother, are you mentally disabled?

Everyone please click that link and notice I'm not even on that page that he linked. Please continue hunting and next time stop being a full-blown retard and actually QUOTE ME like I've asked you to do for the billionth time. The quote you put in your post sounds like something I may have said a long time ago but here again, God only knows because you cannot QUOTE ME for me to even try to defend or rebut myself, you just keep saying "oh yeah, she said this and this and this" without evidence.

Once you quote me, I will retort in a manner that isn't me shitting on your stupidity.

• 1Cringe

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Once you quote me, I will retort in a manner that isn't me shitting on your stupidity.

This is like asking people to search for evidence in a toilet after taking as massive dump in the same toilet.

• 1Truth!
Status
Not open for further replies.