Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Every time morons like Phazael or Hodj claim this is what I'm doing I will step up and say "Quote me where I've said this is what I want done" and repeatedly, over and over my challenge is met with stunning silence. Know why?

BECAUSE I'M BEING TROLLED LoL... don't you get it?

I do agree very little strong facts you post (can) be quoted, but that is only because when you are losing a discussion you will post pics of some seemingly happy transgender, or your own body, and be like "LOLOL DIS WORKED FINE FOR DIS GUY".

Again, that is you trolling.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You made choices that directly put yourself here. Just like a child who cannot accept their actions, this is how you act.

This is not what I advocate for and not what I'm talking about.

OH DAMN I just realized the 2nd thread was merely cut/sliced (there's a joke in there) and it still exists... I was looking at General; totes forgot it's in the Grownup section. Woops, my bad LoL. The fact people have kept that thread going without me around is good news. That's precisely what I intended it to be about.

I'm not advocating for putting kids on hormones... this is the narrative that retards have pushed ON ME and it seems as if no one understands that. Every time morons like Phazael or Hodj claim this is what I'm doing I will step up and say "Quote me where I've said this is what I want done" and repeatedly, over and over my challenge is met with stunning silence. Know why?

BECAUSE I'M BEING TROLLED LoL... don't you get it?
You literally went on a campaign of tyranny recruiting weak minded forum members such as Dom to have me banned, along with poor ole hodj hodj as collateral because Alex Jones or something.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We missed you in this love-hate-love-hate-love relationship that is foh and trannies. Or I did, fun to read, interesting at times too. I wish you were an atheist though. Or rational with beliefs. Same-same, maybe. I find it puzzling and amusing, a contradiction in terms, that you fault an atheist for being Godless and on the same page call one out for being illogical, where it's, to most of us, is a badge of honor and very rational and logical. Is it, your belief, I wonder, a way of fitting in, having something in comon with others, whom you're distanced to (by choice or necesity) with your transition(ing)?

Hes not really religious he just thought if he sucked Trump's balls and pretended to be a bible thumper that would gain him some cred here.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm not advocating for putting kids on hormones... this is the narrative that retards have pushed ON ME and it seems as if no one understands that. Every time morons like Phazael or Hodj claim this is what I'm doing I will step up and say "Quote me where I've said this is what I want done" and repeatedly, over and over my challenge is met with stunning silence. Know why?
Look, I'm sure you're a nice person and we could have endless great discussions about your incorrect views on religion and politics and whatever else. But this is just false. You straight up did advocate putting children on puberty blockers, multiple times. Whenever the issue, which you even admitted, of the vast majority of those kids identified as "trans kids" growing out of it and the impact not only to them but even to kids who are trans their entire lives, you just handwaved it away and fell back on the old appeal to authority routine. We can have different opinions, but we can't have different facts. These are things that happened. And it's troubling given that you seem to view yourself as some paragon of truth and logic, yet you have this huge blind spot.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How'd it go with the gf and kid, still living with you?

• 1Worf
  • 1Cringe

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I do agree very little strong facts you post (can) be quoted, but that is only because when you are losing a discussion you will post pics of some seemingly happy transgender, or your own body, and be like "LOLOL DIS WORKED FINE FOR DIS GUY".

Again, that is you trolling.
Hey look... another post in which a quote of mine failing to show where I advocate for putting kids on hormones is lacking.

Look, I'm sure you're a nice person and we could have endless great discussions about your incorrect views on religion and politics and whatever else. But this is just false. You straight up did advocate putting children on puberty blockers, multiple times.
Hey look... another post in which a quote of mine failing to show where I advocate for putting kids on hormones is lacking.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Person who advocates to put kids on puberty blockers and also advocates to have ole folder shawed. Sane person. Completely normal.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What I'm trying to same is that shawing folder at the request of Steve is equivalent to shooting up babies with opposite sex hormones.

It's fucked up.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
See chaos chaos ?

He's just the new Tanoomba Tanoomba

Slightly less annoying but only marginally

Just as obstinately wrong about everything though

• 1Truth!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
We missed you in this love-hate-love-hate-love relationship that is foh and trannies. Or I did, fun to read, interesting at times too. I wish you were an atheist though. Or rational with beliefs. Same-same, maybe. I find it puzzling and amusing, a contradiction in terms, that you fault an atheist for being Godless and on the same page call one out for being illogical, where it's, to most of us, is a badge of honor and very rational and logical. Is it, your belief, I wonder, a way of fitting in, having something in comon with others, whom you're distanced to (by choice or necesity) with your transition(ing)?
I know you missed me :) I honestly missed you too during your sabbatical... wherever you went. We all need time off I suppose.

No, my belief in God the Father and Christ as His son has nothing to do with fitting into anything or have something in common with others; I'd be more willing to go to church (which I don't) if that were the case. It's odd you feel that way because I feel MUCH more ostracized being a devout believer than not... if the goal was to fit in with others the atheistic way of life would be a much better shoe to slip on comfortably, y'know?

Regardless whether I'm loved or hated one things is for true: I'm OOAK and one of the most entertaining people on this forum. The very fact I make one post toward a person merely asking for my opinion about news sources and the floodgates open with the troll patrol is the proof in the pudding. People love to poke the shiny thing with the stick, and the shiny thing loves poking back.

How'd it go with the gf and kid, still living with you?
Was never "The gf" just "a gf". Literally what I said and people assumed it was my romantic gf.

No she's still gone but all her shit is still here. It is one of the most bizarre interpersonal relationships I've ever encountered and there's other details involved but I've already paid the piper in some respects of sharing too much info here amongst you guys about the situation.

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
words words words words all to deny the simple fact we've all read you say this numerous times shut the fuck up

No she's still gone but all her shit is still here. It is one of the most bizarre interpersonal relationships I've ever encountered and there's other details involved but I've already paid the piper in some respects of sharing too much info here amongst you guys about the situation.

Big surprise. I'm sure you have lots of bizarre interpersonal relationships because you're fucking crazy

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm OOAK and one of the most entertaining people on this forum

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
So you think it's reasonable to ask me to go through all your old posts and find each instance of you advocating puberty blockers as a treatment for, quote, "the real trannies" and stating that there are no side effects to giving children puberty blockers? Bitch I got shit to do and you post insane rambling diatribes. You know damn well that was the focus of discussion in this thread for WEEKS.

• 1Truth!

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I don't actually ever recall Vanessa specifically advocating putting kids on puberty blockers. She generally advocates for "listen to the doctors," and then cites sources that indicate it is a good thing for truly transgendered children. The prob

I suffer from delusions of grandeur too , but I secretly harbor a great fear that I am actually dumb. It is difficult sometimes.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I can't even.jpg

giphy (17).gif

I don't actually ever recall Vanessa specifically advocating putting kids on puberty blockers.
Thank you; a voice of honesty in this maddening shithole. I REST MY CASE.

You people just don't know what nuance is, and that's incredibly sad but seeing how I'm surrounded by people who think this beautiful Creation just "happened" without a prime mover, well I can't rely too much on reason winning the day around here.

Oh, that reminds me:

So you think it's reasonable to ask me to go through all your old posts and find each instance of you advocating puberty blockers as a treatment for, quote, "the real trannies" and stating that there are no side effects to giving children puberty blockers? Bitch I got shit to do and you post insane rambling diatribes. You know damn well that was the focus of discussion in this thread for WEEKS.

Don't worry, it's not just you Chaos... it's EVERYONE who lies about my stance about this that fails to find quotes that somehow "own" me. You can always wait until an autist bored enough wants to scrub through all of my posts if you wish, I WELCOME THAT CHALLENGE because I know what I say and what I think and I know that nothing like that exists you fucking leftist dolt.

But hey, if you feel my presence is making you join the alt-right, then I have one thing to say about that:

Palpy.gif

...and don't forget to vote for Trump in 2020 while you're gnoshing on that redpill.

• 1Cringe

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I don't actually ever recall Vanessa specifically advocating putting kids on puberty blockers. She generally advocates for "listen to the doctors," and then cites sources that indicate it is a good thing for truly transgendered children. The prob

I suffer from delusions of grandeur too , but I secretly harbor a great fear that I am actually dumb. It is difficult sometimes.
So, the "listen to the doctors" thing is a copout given there is no objective testing. ffs, look at that kid in Texas. Doctor approved, clearly some other shit going on there. Do we imagine that kid is unique?

What she did was do stuff like this: Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

First off, that post is fucking unreadable. Not one person on this board read that entire post. I poke at Lithose for being too wordy, but jeesus christ. Second, right there, "yes using puberty blockers is absolutely the right course of action for some kids with GD". I'm not going to go through the posts and find them, but when pressed on this she then said that it should only be used on the "real trannies". When pressed for how to define that, and pressed on the 80% or "real trannies" who just outgrow it with puberty, and pressed on the side effects of puberty blockers even in actual trans children who won't grow out of it, straight to the appeal to authority, trust the doctors. Trust the same doctors that are going to turn that kid in Texas into a girl because his psycho mom says so, who have no objective testing for any trans issues.

Doctors also used to perform lobotomies on loose women and prescribe heroin for fucking headaches.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its just disingenuous mealy mouthed forked tongue bullshit because he has nothing. No cogent rebuttals or responses.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So, the "listen to the doctors" thing is a copout given there is no objective testing. ffs, look at that kid in Texas. Doctor approved, clearly some other shit going on there. Do we imagine that kid is unique?

What she did was do stuff like this: Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

First off, that post is fucking unreadable. Not one person on this board read that entire post. I poke at Lithose for being too wordy, but jeesus christ. Second, right there, "yes using puberty blockers is absolutely the right course of action for some kids with GD". I'm not going to go through the posts and find them, but when pressed on this she then said that it should only be used on the "real trannies". When pressed for how to define that, and pressed on the 80% or "real trannies" who just outgrow it with puberty, and pressed on the side effects of puberty blockers even in actual trans children who won't grow out of it, straight to the appeal to authority, trust the doctors. Trust the same doctors that are going to turn that kid in Texas into a girl because his psycho mom says so, who have no objective testing for any trans issues.

Doctors also used to perform lobotomies on loose women and prescribe heroin for fucking headaches.
You just linked a page where I posted my vids and talked about me getting laid... congrats?

3 strikes and you're out. All we have is you, YET AGAIN, spreading bullshit about me and not backing up your claims that I advocate for kids being put on hormones or puberty blockers. Well done Chaos, well done.

• 1Cringe
Status
Not open for further replies.