Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I can't imagine what it's like to be LLR knowing that he, as a male, could make you cum in your pants WHENEVER HE WANTED TO just by banning me, the person you have obsessively stalked, poked, prodded, and gaslighted for over 3 years and running. Damn that has GOT to be a better high than any cokeline you've snorted Hodj.

giphy.gif

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'm getting a little emosh over all the love and support I'm getting with my asshat noms Bros.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LOOK AT ME I'M A VICTIM.
Obsessive autists poke the shiny thing
Shiny thing laughs at them and pokes back
Obsessive autists keep poking the shiny thing until EVEN OTHERS LOOK AND SAY "Hey, you're poking the shiny thing too hard" because autists have no self-control or filter
Shiny thing merely agrees that autists are autists and it's difficult for the shiny thing and autists to coexist.
OMG SHINY THING IS A MAKING ITSELF A VICTIM says the autists

This summary has been brought to you by the letters R E A L I T Y

I'm not a victim BoozeCube... the issue is that, as usual, you're just...............

Dumb~

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Watching you give your interpretation of events is a master class in narcissistic delusion construction

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm thinking of moving over to kiwifarms bros. It's looking like big LLR ain't gonna let this ole dog out of retirement.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm getting a little emosh over all the love and support I'm getting with my asshat noms Bros.
Foler! Please answer my question, do you HONESTLY think I'm the best troll on this forum? My sarcasm detector is broken right now and I'd love to update my sig if you really believe that. LoL

• 1Cringe

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Foler! Please answer my question, do you HONESTLY think I'm the best troll on this forum? My sarcasm detector is broken right now and I'd love to update my sig if you really believe that. LoL
Nope. I ain't gonna give you the pleasure of this last one bro. You've won. I'm going on a journey to find a new home. First stop, kiwifarms.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Trolls pretend to be delusional, so no you aren't a troll.

• 1Truth!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
That's precisely my point paintchipjoz123... had Foler thought I was an actual troll that would've been more ridic than the twitter quote that's already there.

• 1Cringe

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
That's precisely my point paintchipjoz123... had Foler thought I was an actual troll that would've been more ridic than the twitter quote that's already there.

Bro he's saying youre crazy and your acknowledging it. Now you're either trolling or crazy. Which do I think personally? Find out over kiwifarms

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Question. Have any of you Bros ever participated in watersports? If so what did you like most about it?
hodj hodj Erronius Erronius

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I'm trying to navigate kf. So many inside memes and shit.

I just want a place that has a more or less exact replica of our beloved politics thread, SJW thread would be bonus.

Certain retards demand more attention, those retards are the super faggots of the world.

I would start at the hatemail/mod section, the demands of people to that forum. Its like reading the the old piratebay emails.

Sender: You will stop this or be sued for 14 quintillion bagillion dollars.

Reply: Go suck a fatty dick.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Since I'm in shaw here indefinitely I'm going to need someone to act as my proxy and post a SS thread "Do you participate in watersports." Now Ill need a volunteer otherwise I'll have to nominate one of u

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I can't imagine what it's like to be LLR knowing that he, as a male, could make you cum in your pants WHENEVER HE WANTED TO just by banning me, the person you have obsessively stalked, poked, prodded, and gaslighted for over 3 years and running. Damn that has GOT to be a better high than any cokeline you've snorted Hodj.

why am I reading this shit at almost 4 AM? I'm sure LLR is a gentleman and would notify prior so that pants could be dropped in time. Think of it as a twisted gloryhole 3 knocks etiquette

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So does anyone do watersports?.. no one has answered my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.