Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I've literally told people on discord my name. I literally posted my wow password on discord. I've told them my wife's name. I've literally posted pictures of myself and my kids on this forum

Vanessa Vanessa salty that he puts too much out there. That's what you get when you have no filters and think putting your cock and fake tits and videos of you talking with that deep as shit man voice out there for others to see. No one to blame but yourself dipshit.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I've literally told people on discord my name. I literally posted my wow password on discord. I've told them my wife's name. I've literally posted pictures of myself and my kids on this forum

Vanessa Vanessa salty that he puts too much out there. That's what you get when you have no filters and think putting your cock and fake tits and videos of you talking with that deep as shit man voice out there for others to see. No one to blame but yourself dipshit.
Lol @ Vanessa framing himself as a hero for being an attention man-whore

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah I put stuff about my kids up here. That was a mistake. But live and learn. Mixing real identity and foh identity is a bad move.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Lol go to vanessabro's profile. Then go to his YouTube (which he actively gives everyone here via profile) then look for a video "powhite extension parkway sucks."

Bro you literally in this video admit to what I accused you of earlier. You were a sick trannyfuck at your job, juggling your disgusting fake boobs, trying to find everyone sexual orientations and people got sick of your bullshit. Making a vindictive video after you left about how poor ole you were mistreated while working there. Fucks sake you play the same game on this forum in real life.

That's not supposed to be how this works. This forum is for shit you wouldn't say/do in real life.

I'd link the video but amod might shit their pants over "doxing" someone who puts their fucking YouTube, Twitter and ig in their profile.

I could only make it about five minutes in before it was too boring. Like her posts, the video is bloated.

That voice is a strange hybrid.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yeah I put stuff about my kids up here. That was a mistake. But live and learn. Mixing real identity and foh identity is a bad move.

And his recent blathering about "Anonymous shitposters" versus himself is laughable considering what many of us have put up here.

Its pure fantasy on his part.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's also pretty fucking retarded to say people should be so completely open when this site has a very clear example in a_skeleton_03 of how dangerous it is to be completely open when there's a bunch of psychos on the internet.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It's also pretty fucking retarded to say people should be so completely open when this site has a very clear example in a_skeleton_03 of how dangerous it is to be completely open when there's a bunch of psychos on the internet.
What happened?

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Someone went and reported him to the military for running this site. Can't remember who. Caused him some level of rl discomfort.

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
What happened?

Olscratch

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Someone went and reported him to the military for running this site. Can't remember who. Caused him some level of rl discomfort.

Olscratch and Kegkilla, Vanessa Vanessa 's earliest defender, was part and parcel with the ordeal

never forget

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Thanks you guys. I never got around to reading it, was around my 1 year hiatus. I always assumed it was some a_skeleton_03 shenanigan to step down, yet still be the nestor - aka still being asked directly in the amod thread by mods on various subjects. Noone's ever really gone.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Edit: I am likely to start reporting openly racist language posted on these forums, now. I've just been sitting by and ignoring it. However, I think we should all report it if we see it where it doesn't belong. Be prepared to be called a sandy vagina, or whatever, but it will prevent shit like this from happening again.

How long did it take for racism to be okay again, a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.