Pretty nuts
giphy (19).gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
@a_skeleton_02 is my type of hater. I need more a_skeleton_02 types in my life... dude hates me but isn't a self-projectioning autistic nutbag who "hates me" yet can't get enough of this thread.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa is not a shiny thing.
He's more like a rusty and dull knife that every time you see it in your garage, you contemplate whether it's worth continuing on. This fight, this life? You experience
I'd say I had a pretty good night, yes.
Lol plugged this image into The Database (tm) and u literally stole it straight from the internet. Pathetic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lol go to vanessabro's profile. Then go to his YouTube (which he actively gives everyone here via profile) then look for a video "powhite extension parkway sucks."

Bro you literally in this video admit to what I accused you of earlier. You were a sick trannyfuck at your job, juggling your disgusting fake boobs, trying to find everyone sexual orientations and people got sick of your bullshit. Making a vindictive video after you left about how poor ole you were mistreated while working there. Fucks sake you play the same game on this forum in real life.

That's not supposed to be how this works. This forum is for shit you wouldn't say/do in real life.

I'd link the video but amod might shit their pants over "doxing" someone who puts their fucking YouTube, Twitter and ig in their profile.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Lol plugged this image into The Database (tm) and u literally stole it straight from the internet. Pathetic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Post evidence that I stole it straight from the internet instead of pulling that from my phone. You can't because it didn't come from the internet... it literally came from my phone onto my desktop and uploaded to FoH :) Your database is like you: a failure.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Post evidence that I stole it straight from the internet instead of pulling that from my phone. You can't because it didn't come from the internet... it literally came from my phone onto my desktop and uploaded to FoH Your database is like you: a failure.
Not gonna bother playing your game dude. You know right well where you got it and you're just trying to put on a show.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm predicting right now that Vanessa manvoice is writing up some long ass nothingburger post defending his YouTube video. Let's see if I'm right!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You know right well where you got it
Yes, I do know right well where I got it from: my phone.

This forum is for shit you wouldn't say/do in real life.
Yes, it's a very convenient thing for cowards who hide behind online identities and just spew hateful and inflammatory shit out in the world. Can you imagine the balls of someone who actually said unpopular shit whilst maintaining their real identity? That'd be neat if that happened here on the forums.

• 1Cringe

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Can you imagine the balls of someone who actually said unpopular shit whilst maintaining their real identity? That'd be neat if that happened here on the forums.

Easy to say for someone that obviously can't lose squat irl.

• 1Truth!
Status
Not open for further replies.