Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Im not for giving the evangelicals that sort of power but in this one case i have an open convincable mind on the subject!

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
After the last few years of tranny nonsense I am perfectly ok with giving evangelicals that exact power.

• 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
There's little difference between the two groups now. Both are delusional totalitarian purists that are prone to raping kids.

• 1Truth!

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
There's little difference between the two groups now. Both are delusional totalitarian purists that are prone to raping kids.
I cant agree with this any longer. The bible thumpers tyranny was the demand that we do not allow fag shit. We fought them for it, won and our society is now drowning in fag shit. The jesus freaks were right and we were wrong. Bring back the jesus freaks.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
But seriously when a tranny is like "i support trump guise really im a christian too im super serious!" I mean there is just no reason to ever take that person's opinion seriously again, solely because their own sense of self preservation is clearly beyond compromised.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
But seriously when a tranny is like "i support trump guise really im a christian too im super serious!" I mean there is just no reason to ever take that person's opinion seriously again, solely because their own sense of self preservation is clearly beyond compromised.
This particular tranny is really fucking stupid though. Like really really dumb. And at the same time he thinks he is a deep thinker. The retardation on display is mostly from the Dunning-Kruger.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I mean this idiot wants us to believe hes a pro trump christian transgender woman, but trump was literally tryingnto makenit legal for devout christians to let this dipshit die in an emergency medical situation by refusing him treatment due to their religious beliefs.

I dont give a fuck who you are, if youre the sheep voting for the wolves to sup on your flesh you are mentally deranged.
Sounds good to me. Should be able to refuse medical help due to religious beliefs as long as those believes are that alphabet people are a human error.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Coleslaw is fucking magical and perfectly compliments a wide range of foods....as long as you skip the fucking mayo and just use light lime juice. And radishes.
This qualifies as shit-tier trolling and you're lucky it's in the shaw where no one can ever get banned for saying really dumb shit.

• 2Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's so weird how Godless people are so hateful to God's people. Can you just imagine if someone wrote that this would be the way it is in a book written a solid few thousand years ago and it's still true to this day in 2019? That'd be a really weird coinkydink!

And i figured he conpletely misinterpreted my saying he and cokeslaw can throw themselves on crosses and play victim theres plenty of room up there for us to lob peanuts at anyone who wants to try that boohoo baby bullshit here with some retsrded theological assumptoon but vanessa this again illustrates your complete inability to comprehened your own supposed theology
(horrible spelling aside... were you drunk?) ...that you think that I didn't comprehend your initial meaning is hilarious. See below, dumbass v v
The irony is so so beautiful.
No Hodj, you've just become my forum Voltaire, and I thank you for it. It is deliciously ironic.

(none of us believe you are a christian btw)
I don't give a skinny skunk's butthole one way or another, frankly. My relationship with God is known between Him and I and that alone is what Christianity is all about. But please, Mr Atheist, tell me more about that relationship in which you know NOTHING about, okay? I'm so interested in learning more about the thing you don't believe in and try so hard to convince others that they shouldn't believe in it just so I can believe in that thing better!

• 1Cringe
  • 1Faggotry

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
It's so weird how Godless people are so hateful to God's people. Can you just imagine if someone wrote that this would be the way it is in a book written a solid few thousand years ago and it's still true to this day in 2019? That'd be a really weird coinkydink!

(horrible spelling aside... were you drunk?) ...that you think that I didn't comprehend your initial meaning is hilarious. See below, dumbass v v

No Hodj, you've just become my forum Voltaire, and I thank you for it. It is deliciously ironic.

I don't give a skinny skunk's butthole one way or another, frankly. My relationship with God is known between Him and I and that alone is what Christianity is all about. But please, Mr Atheist, tell me more about that relationship in which you know NOTHING about, okay? I'm so interested in learning more about the thing you don't believe in and try so hard to convince others that they shouldn't believe in it just so I can believe in that thing better!

3D9E119A-727A-4EB0-8B67-1DCD50025945.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
...is atheists telling a Christian about the nature of God????

I'm with ya on that one brother! That's some pretty frozen-flagpole-licking retarded shit right there!
One doesn't need cancer to lecture on it. I diagnose it from time to time, advise on it as part of my job, but one sure doesn't need to have cancer to be an expert on cancer. Could it be, that spending time with critical thinking, research and objectively studying a subject is infinitely more worthwhile than just being a fanboy with the bias that goes with it? Yes.

• 1Truth!

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I've posted this before but MAGA just makes so much more sense if you follow the Lord with all of your heart. Again, ask yourselves WHY is it almost unanimous that evangelicals flock to Trump? Mysterious to you; key in the keyhole to me.

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I keep reading page after page of this thread and it never gets any better.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Vanessa Vanessa pretending atheists don't understand his false faith that he only pretends to hold to try and blend in with the edgelords around here better than he does

Buddy I have entire bookshelves five feet from where I'm sitting with tens of thousands of dollars worth of books on the history of philosophy, archaeology, human culture and religion and I've read every single one. My Bible in its leather dust cover that cost me a few hundred bucks 20 years ago sits alongside the copy of the Baghavadgita my father brought back from Thailand in Vietnam back in '72.

I understand the theology better than you, the history better than you. I've spent decades of my life studying topics relevant to the subject while you were wasting your time getting fake tits slapped on your chest to make you feel better about your clear sexual insecurities.

Like I said, there's no reason for anyone to take someone who is essentially the chicken voting to let the fox into the henhouse seriously and we do not take you seriously in any remote way.

You can walk your dipshit ass over to page 1 of the atheism v theism thread and educate yourself on my wealth of knowledge and understanding of your false religion and your false god.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>

Made me lol coming from Todd who has silicone inserts in his chest. First dudes started to rebell by piercing ears, now they're getting silicone to the chest. We get it Todd, you're edgy

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Well I wasn't going to keep the sig because it WAS obnoxious; was fun for those 6 hours or so though, right Hodj? Got that prick to almost sound like a Christian for a moment, it was great.

Hey Numbers; that gif is horrible and you're horrible. I get strawmanned to death about puberty blockers for like 100+ pages because people said I was abusing children and this dipshit posts a gif of a child literally being abused and you guys worf it. As I stated; y'all are an illogical bunch up in here. There's nothing funny about that gif. Get your moral compass corrected dipshit.

uggg.jpg

Gif is disturbing and y'all are acting like a pack of fucking animals with it.

I keep reading page after page of this thread and it never gets any better.
I've said before I'm okay with this entire thread being nuked from orbit :) But I realize history must be preserved!

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
One doesn't need cancer to lecture on it. I diagnose it from time to time, advise on it as part of my job, but one sure doesn't need to have cancer to be an expert on cancer. Could it be, that spending time with critical thinking, research and objectively studying a subject is infinitely more worthwhile than just being a fanboy with the bias that goes with it? Yes.

Vanessa is basically advocating for the superiority of leftist "lived experience" over those other things which is funny for such a supposedly diehard conservative.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The inconsistency is glaring in so many of his stated views that the only conclusion is stupid or liar and I say "Why not both?"

Status
Not open for further replies.