Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Oh, I forgot.

In other words, you've completely failed to back up your own claim of:

...when challenged. I simply asked you "What are my beliefs that are horrible" that deserve people to shit on me? YOU are the stupid motherfucker asserting a claim that you CANNOT back up because your entire argument is bullshit and you're getting called out on it. I also loved that you literally in the first post I quoted admit that as an average poster I was STILL being constantly harassed. You just proved blatant transphobic behavior was taking place but *I* am the one on here with my head up my ass???

Get fucking wrecked Dom you disingenuous piece of shit. Go beat the shit out of some women, k?

P.S. For the record, I don't care that I get shit on, but don't sit on a throne of lies acting like the ONLY reason I DO get shit on is because of my "beliefs" that you can't even list out because I've constantly and consistently shown that people attribute complete and utter horseshit to me... it's fucking weird but half this forum is mentally ill in their own ways anyway. The mere fact that people want this forum as anonymous as possible is very VERY telling.

Yep, just the true ones, correct.

Yep, because an internet forum is real-life. I buy my bread, pump my gas, and interact with people face to face on FoH. Ya got me!!!

Two ways this goes; two paths, if you will:

Path 1: Many Christians say they're not religious either. It's kinda semantical, but I understand the notion. If you, 3301, have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, your comment has 0 rebuttal from me and I accept your opinion of calling me Satan valid, brother.

Path 2: If not, go fuck yourself, you agnostic jackass.

This sounds very un-Christian-like so I'm going to go with Path 2. Go fuck yourself, you agnostic jackass.

Didn't read

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vanessa Vanessa I'm assuming you played EQ, which is why you are on this forum. What class did u play?

I was a monk on Prexus

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Barf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We know coleslaw has bad taste in coleslaw cause he's citing KFC's coleslaw.

KFC is trash. Cane's has the best coleslaw of any fast food joint but really decent coleslaw is made at home, by hand, with a little brown sugar

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And really who still eats at KFC or Burger King nowadays? Y'all got tastebuds like fucking sandpaper or something.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
And really who still eats at KFC or Burger King nowadays? Y'all got tastebuds like fucking sandpaper or something.
I had a guy bring a bucket of Jolliebees chicken and spaghetti to our last DnD game night. Him and the other asian kid swore up and down it was Asian Popeyes. It tasted so bad I made them roll at disadvantage the rest of the night on all perception checks.

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I had a guy bring a bucket of Jolliebees chicken and spaghetti to our last DnD game night. Him and the other asian kid swore up and down it was Asian Popeyes. It tasted so bad I made them roll at disadvantage the rest of the night on all perception checks.
Wait you play DnD?

Well, that would explain a whole lot.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Wait you play DnD?

Well, that would explain a whole lot.
Every week. Two seperate campaigns. One super nerdy 3.5 game and a slighly more casual 5e game. I also just started working with a small therapy group that runs games for inmates and substance abusers in treatment.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Every week. Two seperate campaigns. One super nerdy 3.5 game and a slighly more casual 5e game. I also just started working with a small therapy group that runs games for inmates and substance abusers in treatment.
Why do DnD people always talk about DnD like they assume u know what they're saying. Nfc what 3.5 and 5e is. At my last job I had this socially inept coworker. Every day we would take a break at 3 and without fail he would talk to me about DnD. But he would talk to me as if I knew wtf he was saying. I just kinda mumbled, gave him some "interesting" and "hmm"s.

Fuck I hated that job.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Why do DnD people always talk about DnD like they assume u know what they're saying. Nfc what 3.5 and 5e is. At my last job I had this socially inept coworker. Every day we would take a break at 3 and without fail he would talk to me about DnD. But he would talk to me as if I knew wtf he was saying. I just kinda mumbled, gave him some "interesting" and "hmm"s.

Fuck I hated that job.

The only thing I understood was that he runs these games for felons and addicts. He's going to wind up shanked.

• 1Garbage

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The irony I enjoy the most
...is atheists telling a Christian about the nature of God????

I'm with ya on that one brother! That's some pretty frozen-flagpole-licking retarded shit right there!

You are basically spitting in his fucking face, fuck you god I am going to pretend to be a women and chop off my wing wang, fuck you got I am going to swallow this shotgun shell that will show you.
More inaccuracies about who I am? More lies perpetuated about me by Godless morons?

seriously.gif

Who would have thunk it! Not me! I never called that out! (my sarcasm is overdone at this point but in a way I feel it must be overdone because people can't differentiate between flat straight-laced text and sarcasm and I think it's what has gotten me in so much trouble in the past LoL).

Btw boys, absolutely loving this new string of shitposting all due to me posting a handful of pictures of ultra-passing trannies and stating the facts that what's between their legs doesn't matter in your "the sky is falling" worldview of trannies. It doesn't. It's that simple. Again, deal with individual's actions... not identities.

Remember Steve: Suicide is a sin, but I am sure you can alter your own belief structure to go through with it. God will show mercy.
Remember Ridas: Atheists are disconnected from God, and cannot divine His true nature because He is what you think He is right now: an invisible sky wizard. See how that works? Trust me, once you actually turn from your sinful ways (and trust me brother, we ALL are sinners; there's no one without sin sans Christ Himself), the mercy God WILL show to you for being such a dark, evil fuck up, you will cry your eyes out... not from sadness, but from truly realizing how utterly undeserving you are for His divine grace, yet He gives it freely to those that choose so.

I've posted this before but MAGA just makes so much more sense if you follow the Lord with all of your heart. Again, ask yourselves WHY is it almost unanimous that evangelicals flock to Trump? Mysterious to you; key in the keyhole to me.

Vanessa Vanessa has never been shitty to me on this forum.
Thank you Coleslaw. Again, I'm just a mirror. If I've ever shit on you, you can be guaranteed you sent it first.

Now watch Coleslaw... their only response is gonna be "He's not going to fuck you dude". It's so cliche. So played out. So pathetic.

Plenty of room on on that cross for everyone who wants to jump up there on it.
The irony is so so beautiful. This is going in my sig Hodj, thank you. (without the retard typo in it though... I'll remove that).

• 1Cringe

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Words as a replacement for personal character introspection and growth mean nothing.

Didnt read and do not care.

Wellbutrin or some other comparable compound for a month and aee if you feel conpelled to barf that mich garbage into the universe so readily

Im betting you wont.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Vanessa makes me regret replacing my mouse that had one of the free-wheel scrollwheels designed to rapidly scroll down excel sheets

• 1Truth!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And i figured he conpletely misinterpreted my saying he and cokeslaw can throw themselves on crosses and play victim theres plenty of room up there for us to lob peanuts at anyone who wants to try that boohoo baby bullshit here with some retsrded theological assumptoon but vanessa this again illustrates your complete inability to comprehened your own supposed theology (none of us believe you are a christian btw)

Jesus died on the cross so you dont have to. Putting yourself on one to play martyr isnt irony its sacrilege

You goddamn idiot

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I mean this idiot wants us to believe hes a pro trump christian transgender woman, but trump was literally tryingnto makenit legal for devout christians to let this dipshit die in an emergency medical situation by refusing him treatment due to their religious beliefs.

I dont give a fuck who you are, if youre the sheep voting for the wolves to sup on your flesh you are mentally deranged.

• 1Worf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I mean this idiot wants us to believe hes a pro trump christian transgender woman, but trump was literally tryingnto makenit legal for devout christians to let this dipshit die in an emergency medical situation by refusing him treatment due to their religious beliefs.

I dont give a fuck who you are, if youre the sheep voting for the wolves to sup on your flesh you are mentally deranged.
God what else cant that man not do? Truly the People's President 😍😍😍😍😍

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.