Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The irony I enjoy the most about the whole Tranbo Christian thing is, since God is infallible and created man in his imagine, wouldn't altering yourself to a whole different gender be in complete defiance of God? You are basically spitting in his fucking face, fuck you god I am going to pretend to be a women and chop off my wing wang, fuck you got I am going to swallow this shotgun shell that will show you.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Patriarchal god and religion that glorifies men and puts women in a second citizen status would be wholly against a man becoming a woman.

Perhaps less taboo would be a woman becoming a man I suppose.

Its a social status thing, anthropologically speaking. Man becomes woman degenerates himself. Woman becomes man raises herself up in status or class.

Its how Western society, and all Abrahamic religious societies, have existed throughout history.

Vanessa Vanessa is, in fact, completely wrong on his theology

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Remember Steve: Suicide is a sin, but I am sure you can alter your own belief structure to go through with it. God will show mercy.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Exodus 20:16 - Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
Proverbs 19:5 - A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape.
Timothy 2:12-13 - A woman must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man; she is to remain quiet.

The big book of multiple choice is fun to quote from.

• 1Worf

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vanessa Vanessa has never been shitty to me on this forum. The only people who said mean stuff were the ones attacking me for being a nice guy

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Plenty of room on on that cross for everyone who wants to jump up there on it.

• 1Like

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Plenty of room on on that cross for everyone who wants to jump up there on it.

A Jew, a married devout Christian couple, and I, walk into a bar. The topic of conversation eventually turns to religion, and the Christian wife gets into a little spat with the Jewish guy, "You don't believe in Jesus?" He replies, "No, I don't, but I keep a hammer and nails in my trunk just in case he comes back." They didn't talk to him after that.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
My point completely went over your head; not surprised.

What's between their legs DOES NOT MATTER, their actions do. Hypothetical: You and some buddies go to a bar (I'm assuming you have buddies, idk, probably not) You make eyes with a cutie and hit it off and you actually have game (again, let's pretend here... it's a hypothetical) and ask her to come back to your place. If this tranny here:

View attachment 232512

...fails to tell you beforehand that she has a penis before any physical actions take place that will "turn you gay", this is her ACTIONS that should be condemned, NOT what's actually between her legs. Yes, I believe trannies have a moral duty to notify people before shit like that happens.

You guys make fun (as do I) of trannies who wear pronoun buttons. Are trannies who look this passable supposed to wear buttons 24/7 that say "I have a penis"? You think that's a rational solution for your fear that someone this passable is actually going to WANT YOU??? We want to blend in to society, not stand out in it. Somehow displaying that you're trans 24/7 literally goes against the very nature of true trannies out there. I'd be willing to bet that as long as you're not a backwoods living redneck and actually live in a pretty populated suburban town (say, pop. 300,000+) or an actual city and aren't a basement dweller living at moms and actually get out like a normal human being, you have seen a female that was hot as shit that turned your head and she actually had a penis and you had ZERO clue.

I love conservatives and agree with almost everything that is conservative, but I assure you, both socially and scientifically conservatives have massive intellectual, moral and rational problems with transgenderism. Your simple and rudimentary comprehension of this condition is evident, and it is quite pervasive in conservative think.

...still waiting to debate any of you fuckers via a podcast. You have convictions against trannies? Debate me. Come own me. In fact, I'd debate 5 of you at once. It just *may* be a fair fight at that point. (yes, I am the Christopher Hitchens of trannies)

P.S. Atheist calling me Satan... classic.

Precisely 3 posts above yours I say "I don't think I'm a woman". First words out of your stupid mouth: "... that thinks wearing makeup turns him into a woman." There's something literally wrong with you people.

I like to call people old? Who, Hodj? He does look old and google proved that, as his reverse search of his pic lumped him with the grouping "Senior Citizen" Ahahahaha!!! Bitch is not even 40 and almost died because he's a fat inert walrus... it's pretty damn sad. Hope he gets the help he desperately needs. Besides that, I haven't picked on anyone for being old???

Help help! I'm being strawmanned to death!!! -Vanessa 2019

I'm the most rational tranny you'll ever have the pleasure to meet and you retards squander that away by simply lying about who I am, what I think, and what I do. It's pathetic. I'm pretty sure I'm just being trolled because y'all love me typing essays... and (most of the time) I enjoy it too (it does become too much though eventually especially during dogpiles; I simply don't have time to respond to dozens of posts at once).
Tldr didn't read. What's between your legs matters. It defines who you are, male or female. Plain and simple. If that thing in the video you posted has a penis or fake hole, then it's a man.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I hate that I have to agree with this dumbfuck. But he's right.

It's always nice to be disliked by people I've never interacted with.

tumblr_m7cy7vOBmK1rz2ibto1_500.jpeg

• 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Gotta put brown sugar, just a tad, in coleslaw for it to be worthwhile.

The coleslaw we have here has definitely turned and should probably be thrown in the garbage

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Have you never had coleslaw on some bbq pork? Or with chili on a hot dog? Wtf.

I could go to KFC and order a gallon of it

• 1Barf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm already happy; like... blissfully happy. I come here to balance things out, actually

Uh oh, he's restorting to his safe-space codewords again.

Holy fuck... it's limitless how effective this gif is.
Todd you aren't happy bro. And that's ok. It's ok to accept yourself.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Oh my bad. I'm getting you confused for the other guy named Dom that rates my posts all the time. Weird.

You consider reactions to be interacting with a person? And you base your opinion of someone on them strongly enough to call someone a dumbfuck? That's kind of pathetic.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Something is literally broken in your head. What part of "I'm blissfully happy" did you not catch? Remember, Godless person, I'm a Christian: I don't lie.

I swear this entire back-half of this thread is just my hatertots making up lies about me... so bizarre. So utterly bizarre. Oh well... guess hateful Godless people need a strawman to punch to release their darkness out in the world in some way... better than shooting up a synagogue I guess.

It's very simple homeslice: If you're not a Christian then you calling me Satan is drool-pool levels of stupid.

I'd love to know what you actually believe then, if you'd like to share. I find interest in many avenues of belief... hell, I absolutely LOVE Richard Dawkins and Hitch as people... I can do that while completely disagreeing with their beliefs because, as a Christian, loving your enemies isn't just a nice catchphrase for us. I truly embrace it; but I will also call out the truth when need be, especially when confronted by illogicalness, which my hatertots harbor in spades.

Okay then; since this is your prerogative and I respect that, you can at least *try* to be rational and stop attributing characterizations about me just because of what you actually know (i.e. "She's a tranny!") versus what you think you know (i.e. I believe I'm a woman). I mean this respectfully and not to insult: You are ignorant about who I am, what I believe, and what I stand for. This is a fact. It's not meant to insult you, it's just the truth.
First he tries to impersonate a female. Now he tries to impersonate a Christian.

All for the sake of making both look bad. You sir are an impressive troll.

• 1Picard

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You consider reactions to be interacting with a person? And you base your opinion of someone on them strongly enough to call someone a dumbfuck? That's kind of pathetic.
No? I never said we interacted. I just called you a dumbfuck. I base that off your posts. Like this one I am replying to right now. The post I am currently replying to is indicative of what a dumbfuck would post. I stand by my claim. And now that we have interacted, I can double down on it and say you are indeed a dumbfuck.

Correct about slaw, but still a dumbfuck.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
If I have to pay reparations for something I didn't do then I want my own slave. Then it will be justified.

Status
Not open for further replies.