Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This fag is losing his mind.
Facts don't care about your feelings sir.

My water heater release valve did blow off at 3:15 this morning flooding my place and causing water damage to my neighbor below so yeah I am a bit stressed but losing my mind to dismantle a Godless liar? You guys get owned by me repeatedly and come back for more... it's a sickness on y'alls part :p

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
We come back to watch a clown lose his mind. Don't stop.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You are hilariously delusional.

No kidding, Steve is merely one step away from.

Facts don't care about your feelings sir.

Exactly facts don't care about your feelings the one thing you have said that makes sense. You are simply a mentally ill man in a dress, I don't need to go hunting quotes anyone who desires can look back through this thread and see you and your sickness and how you want to ruin children, the fact you have the fucking nerve to lie about it is amazing though.

78qi0mjc95741.jpg

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
You are hilariously delusional.

Delusional and defeated. “I didn’t lose, I won, I destroyed you! *gets knocked the fuck out again*. AND another thing!... *knocked out again* JESUS IS THE TRUE KIN... *knocked the fuck out yet again* MY WATER HEATER!!!”

1577473728011.gif

1577473768257.gif

1577473809718.gif

1577473867354.gif

1577473912200.gif

1577473970438.gif

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The retarded haters have been so thoroughly owned the only way they can pretend to get ahead is to make up false allegations and narratives against me.

Bitch can't even post peer reviewed research to back up his claim of these exaggerated numbers on his poster. Just the agenda pushing ACOP. If you don't think they have a clear cut agenda to stop any and all transgender understanding, you are literally retarded.

Verdict: Godless liar.

• 1EyeRoll

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Do not direct other users to commit suicide.
Retard translated: I'm a liar pushing an agenda and can't find any quotes of the slanderous allegations I'm pushing.

Shocking, to say the least.

Fine faggot lets play this game again.

Long story short, I'm pro-blockers for transgender children because of MY OWN life experience...

Don't tell people to kill themselves -amod

Last edited by a moderator:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Fine faggot lets play this game again.

Don't tell people to kill themselves -amod

Hello Citizen,

It seems you are encouraging someone to cause themselves physical harm to themselves. This breaks forum rules and thus you have been penalized.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
A reminder to everyone that rule #16 still applies even here, and even when it's to do with Vanessa.

16.) Do not direct other users to commit suicide. As per this thread. This is for liability reasons, and it's not asking too much to draw the line at this level of civility on the forums. Violation of this rule will result in at least a 1 point infraction, but more severe punishment may be handed out at the discretion of Amod.

Also a reminder that this is not a court of law and omitting things like "...and pull the trigger" is not required to qualify as a suicide directive in the case where there can be no mistake as to what the instruction meant.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Can we encourage people to become quadriplegics?

I believe so, but the trouble with such a thing is that it would be pretty difficult to instruct someone to do it without also falling into a likely suicide. Maybe something along the lines of "Go star in a Pantheon thread gif"

• 1Faggotry

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I believe so, but the trouble with such a thing is that it would be pretty difficult to instruct someone to do it without also falling into a likely suicide. Maybe something along the lines of "Go star in a Pantheon thread gif"

Can we suggest Dr. assisted removal of appendages? I mean this is the dick chopper thread after all. :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking:

• 1Quality Calories

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Can we suggest Dr. assisted removal of appendages? I mean this is the dick chopper thread after all. :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking:

The rules would allow for it provided it isn't going to fall under the realm of suicide, or a real life threat. It's pretty flexible, and creativity is encouraged!

• 1Faggotry

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Can we suggest one pursue their cosmic destiny as such applies to tranny and suicide rates?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa, you were advocating for hormones for kids. Then you walked it back, but you did supported it.

Status
Not open for further replies.