why do you keep giving it attention?

it WANTS attention, even negative attention,

Stop sucking it's dick you trannylover

1577589847003.gif

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
hope u have a good new years
You too Coleslaw, thank you! If my friend is still on board with going and giving me a lift I'll be going to a party. If not, I'll be at home! (I hate showing up to parties alone... it's just too... o_O )

So your god made you a dude, but you are like "nope, fuck that shit...I want me some titties" and you think hes ok with that?
The way you're wording this is telling... almost as if this is how you as a cis-guy comprehends Gender Dysphoria if YOU tried to relate to having it (if that makes sense). This is not how I think about this situation whatsoever, therefore NO, I am NOT "like "nope, fuck that shit... I want me some titties". I'm not trying to be a smart ass to you Sevens because thus far you're not coming across as a total douchebag to me, therefore, I am giving you your answers as real and base as I can. GD does not manifest itself like that so the question, the way you word it, is moot.

God knows my heart and knows that my intentions are pure.

I mean according to your god a man doesnt even have to sleep with a woman to commit adultery
Sort of! "But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart." Had the sentence ended after adultery you would be correct. It's merely saying that to lust after her with the eyes is committing adultery IN THE HEART.. meaning you have already done the deed in your mind but that's NOT the same as literally committing adultery. Best bet? Don't think of or treat women like fuck toys.

Im really seriously trying to understand how you can hold such contradictory thoughts in your head?
I promise I appreciate your tone and am happy to try to explain it. When you act like a raging faggot like Boozecube, wormie, etc you will get the same treatment by me in return and when you treat me with a modicum of respect, you will get that in return.

In my head, nothing is contradictory; it may SEEM contradictory to YOU because you don't truly understand the nature of Gender Dysphoria as a cis person and you don't truly understand the nature of God's forgiveness as an atheist.

I've already explained and provided research to back up that I was born with this, therefore I accept that a loving God would not create a creation without hope of redemption via His Son. P.S. I love God so much that His will takes precedence over my own selfish desires and thoughts. If He rejects me at judgment day because I failed Him, then I'd rather be in hell for eternity than force a fake acceptance and love from Him. THIS is what true love is, and it comes from me, and it comes from God, and this is EXACTLY what God does for YOU... not force YOUR love on HIM, but instead leaves it to YOU to love Him. This is why you will never find proof of His existence... that would MAKE you believe in Him which in turn would FORCE your love and devotion on Him. It is that purest form of love that will save me from my sins as a human... transgenderism and everything.

Can we have all these before/after pictures without makeup? I know a lot of dudes love makeup (not me, it's worse in real life than in pictures), but I think judging passability has to be without temporary assists.

I mean, if all you care about is a fuck or a wank (don't get me wrong, dude looks like good wank material in that last pic), that's fine, but if you want anything more, they should be acceptable without makeup.
Well I post these before/afters because I find them to be amazing and love seeing people bettering themselves.

Women who wear makeup do it first and foremost for themselves. The notion that women do it to attract men is complete bullshit. Women do it to boost their own confidence and look. This is why the most successful transitioners tend to wear makeup the best. It's not about fooling people, it's an issue of selfcare and THAT'S what I find enlightening with good transitions. You can just tell that that person takes really good care of themselves.

But yeah I agree... the ultimate test for a tranny is makeupless passability. Trust me, in the trans community it's the holy grail of a successful transition (Ego time: I received this one day a couple weeks ago at work when I wasn't wearing makeup)

napkin.jpeg

I don't know for sure, Vanessa would have to answer. That's what I thought the implication was in his post. Good chance her beliefs are quite a... hodge podge.
I think homosexuality is a sin, yes. Do *I* personally care if two men or two women have sex or love each other? No, of course not. I don't think homosexuality makes people horrible people either. This is where a lot of people (especially LGBTQWTF people) misunderstand the Christian tenet. We don't hate gays. We just know it's a sin. We truly DO hate the sin, not the sinner. But people enjoy being victims, so...

But I support their right to be homosexual under the rule of law. That's what conservatives do... they will allow gays to be gays in their own homes and that's fine but also want to conserve what marriage is: The holy union of a man and a woman. We believe marriage is sacred and started with Adam and Eve with God at the center of the union. The notion of gay marriage is... contradictory in terms. But I think gays will just think we oppose gay marriage because we're haters... so not true.

Does mantranny take hormones?
Yes.

it WANTS attention, even negative attention,
giphy (12).gif

I'm just posting, sorry. If I was flashing my tits, then yeah... I'm looking for attention. I stopped doing that here.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So, to clarify, is having trans thoughts a sin? Is acting on them (ie, transitioning) a sin? All the way you've talked about knowing what you are is exactly the way gays talk about knowing what they were. I feel like in the past you've said God made you the way you are but he wouldn't create a creature of sin, no? That failing is on the individual, right? If it's a choice, then it's surely a sin. If it's not a choice, how can it be a sin?

I will say, being a tranny has to be tough. Even if your supposed paramour Greg is some real hot stuff, things might take a turn if he saw a dick (especially without some advance warning). And then you're a conservative Christian on top of being trans? I can't imagine that goes down well with a lot of fellow trans folk. I mean, the Venn diagram of your available long term relationship partners has to be pretty small at the intersection. What's the longest relationship you've been in after starting your transition? Do you hope to have a family one day?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Also, I always felt like that makeup line is more than a little bullshit. If you were staying in some remote mountain cabin for a month and wouldn't see anyone, I bet most people wouldn't keep doing the same makeup routine every day. I don't think it's all about men, but the part that's not about attracting men is about impressing other women and positioning themselves in terms of status (which is kind of what you said, even).

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Never heard of her but I don't follow LoL stuff at all. She looked lovely and after a quick google search, seemed to be adored by the fanbase; such a shame... that's a very young age to go.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Never heard of her but I don't follow LoL stuff at all. She looked lovely and after a quick google search, seemed to be adored by the fanbase; such a shame... that's a very young age to go.
LoL I figured you for a big LoL fan LoL!!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Fucking hell, in my EQ guild discord, one of our trannies asked for a RL picture channel. They proceeded to post their picture and it looks like Will Sasso, if Will Sasso had thin halfway bald long hair. Before these ugly trannies kill themselves, there must be some giant confidence boost associated with their beginning transition. This person was aching to post that picture, for some reason.This is why I don't put much stock on who does or doesn't post pictures online -- it's as much about their perceived confidence in their looks and/or surplus/deficit of ego as their actual attractiveness.

And it already has five likes when none of the other pictures posted have that many (ranging from good looking, average, and ugly). Fucking Emperor's clothes over there. I would post it but don't want the small chance it could be tracked back here.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Fucking hell, in my EQ guild discord, one of our trannies asked for a RL picture channel. They proceeded to post their picture and it looks like Will Sasso, if Will Sasso had thin halfway bald long hair. Before these ugly trannies kill themselves, there must be some giant confidence boost associated with their beginning transition. This person was aching to post that picture, for some reason.This is why I don't put much stock on who does or doesn't post pictures online -- it's as much about their perceived confidence in their looks and/or surplus/deficit of ego as their actual attractiveness.

And it already has five likes when none of the other pictures posted have that many (ranging from good looking, average, and ugly). Fucking Emperor's clothes over there. I would post it but don't want the small chance it could be tracked back here.
Cool Story Bro.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So, to clarify, is having trans thoughts a sin? Is acting on them (ie, transitioning) a sin?
Many people, Christian or not, say it is. That it is defiance to God. Yet God knows I'm not defying Him.

The recent mass shooting can be used to contextualize the question of what I'm doing as a sin or not.

Thou Shalt Not Murder

im-140069.jpg

Both of these individuals murdered someone. They both sinned (technically). But what was their INTENT?

On Judgment Day, when their deeds are laid bare before the Holy Lord, are their actions the same?

Likewise, are my actions of "being" transgender, or "having transgender thoughts", or "acting on them" a sin?

Well what is the INTENT of my deeds? Is it to trick people? Is it to fuck straight men better (i.e. be a more attractive, or better "gay" honeypot)? Is it to draw attention to myself?

Or is it to curb the horrible feeling of Gender Dysphoria that's been in my head since birth? I know the answer, and if you truly KNOW me, you know the answer as well. You can fool people in this world, but you can't fool God. There was a YouTuber (I think he deleted his channel... it was very very small channel) that went around recording himself interacting with Pride goers and preaching the Word of Jesus denouncing their ways because he was a former transgender person. But there was something "off" about his story of being transgender. I could smell it. Idk how, but I knew in my head "this guy is a faux-tranny, they're not real".

Well, in one of his videos, he showed his hand... he revealed himself by talking subconsciously on camera and I found my aha! moment from this guy; He said he became transgender because he was getting revenge on people who called him gay so he became trans to revenge fuck the straight men who were in his life. Very crazy shit. Lots of projection. So his "reformation" from that sin was true: He was deceiving people by "being transgender" and his detransition to come to the path of God was probably real and genuine. So his story and his reasons for his transgenderism were a sin to him because he had wicked intentions in the first place with all of this.

So am I sinning being transgender? That depends how you judge me or how you think of what my INTENT of being transgender is. You tell me... am I the shooter in the red box or the green box? God knows. I know. I think you know too :)

All the way you've talked about knowing what you are is exactly the way gays talk about knowing what they were. I feel like in the past you've said God made you the way you are but he wouldn't create a creature of sin, no? That failing is on the individual, right? If it's a choice, then it's surely a sin. If it's not a choice, how can it be a sin?
He wouldn't create a creature of sin outright no, but we inherit sin generationally just like DNA. It's the human plight. That notion is biblical. Thx Adam and Eve!

I will say, being a tranny has to be tough.
Been saying this too! It's like living with schizophrenia... it's a unique mental illness that is complex in its trappings and its symptoms / devices.

Even if your supposed paramour Greg is some real hot stuff, things might take a turn if he saw a dick (especially without some advance warning). And then you're a conservative Christian on top of being trans? I can't imagine that goes down well with a lot of fellow trans folk. I mean, the Venn diagram of your available long term relationship partners has to be pretty small at the intersection. What's the longest relationship you've been in after starting your transition? Do you hope to have a family one day?
I'm alone a lot but it's due to my choice. I could find a fuck buddy at the drop of a hat but having a LTR? You're right... I'm a niche market so to speak.

Any single Nazi Christian females who love Trump that are 40ish who are lesbians at heart but don't want to sin actually being with a woman that are actually attractive looking for romance? ROFL You've pegged me Dick; that's my Venn diagram of compatibility... a unicorn for a unicorn. I.E. I'm SINGLE (But I'm also deeply in love, and share that love, but I can't talk about her... I've learned my lessons here that some things NEED to be closed books)

Also, I always felt like that makeup line is more than a little bullshit. If you were staying in some remote mountain cabin for a month and wouldn't see anyone, I bet most people wouldn't keep doing the same makeup routine every day. I don't think it's all about men, but the part that's not about attracting men is about impressing other women and positioning themselves in terms of status (which is kind of what you said, even).
You're not wrong but it's just an extension of anything we do in society. Tell me Dick... do you wear deodorant for males or females? Or just... people? How about brushing your teeth? Isn't good hygiene, in a way, for people just as much as it is for yourself? You take good care of yourself FOR yourself to better face the world. Same thing with makeup.

Vanessa Vanessa I hope 2019 was good to you, and I hope 2020 is even better!!!!!
2019 was just weird. Politically and socially on the world stage, but weird emotionally on a personal level too. I have really high hopes for 2020!

christian vegan proud amazon worker something something tranny

must be though trying to order dinner with an attitude like that
More facepalmy shit from you dude... see this is my point; you retards just start making shit up about me. Vegan? Wtf.

LoL I figured you for a big LoL fan LoL!!
Oh you big flirt you!

Working out WTF the story was even saying:
It's like a trans burrito... everything you didn't ask for, but they tossed it in there anyway.

I would post it but don't want the small chance it could be tracked back here.
giphy (5).gif

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
More facepalmy shit from you dude... see this is my point; you retards just start making shit up about me. Vegan? Wtf.

Woosh.

Anyway, you are so fucked up that being an explicit vegan on top of your issues wouldn't matter. You've capped insanity and annoyance stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.