Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
p.s. BoozeCube is fucking nuts.

I put a lot of stock in the man wearing a dress who pretends they were a woman since 4 years old.

What I AM saying, is that I know who I am and what I remember when I was just 4 yrs old. I WAS born with GD. Some of you asked me "Well how do you know this and that?" I just needed to be honest with myself and with the world... it's literally that simple. I didn't choose this life, I was born this way. My parents didn't raise me any different than my siblings (or any other normal kid for that matter).

Hey Tranbo Steve since you so strongly believe you are a woman why haven't you gone the full 100% and given the ole twig and berries the chop. Is it because deep down you know you aren't only lying to everyone here but you are lying to yourself. :emoji_thinking: :emoji_thinking:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You guys better get out of here before Vanessa destroys you.

BOOM YOU JUST GOT FUCKING REKT, here is 30 paragraphs and some random links and the word hatertots. I am totally a girl. :honkler::honkler::Mad PC::Mad PC::honkler::honkler:

giphy.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
@Amod I petition thee to change Vanessa Vanessa title to Square Root of Stupid, The Shituation, or #Insufferable. gwkkthxbye. I’d pay you with crypto but when he murdered hodj, my Tucoin wallet password died with him.

Hello Citizen,

It seems you are attempting to petition the moderation team to do something stupid.

Please note we don't know who the fuck you are and to never ping us again, also please take a look at our Wonderful selection of titles you can assign other members with the boards currency.

Have a safe and happy new year.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 5 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Obviously this post could be much longer and I'm happy doing a deeper dive on the question if you're asking in a good faith argument kind of way, but this should suffice if you're looking for a simple answer:

Ok Vanessa I have a question for you
How many genders, in your opinion, are there?
Two

------

Infinite in theory (a spectrum) <--- I don't subscribe to this

Two in practice and in reality. <---- I subscribe to this

• 1Truth!

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Hello Citizen,

It seems you are attempting to petition the moderation team to do something stupid.

Please note we don't know who the fuck you are and to never ping us again, also please take a look at our Wonderful selection of titles you can assign other members with the boards currency.

Have a safe and happy new year.

1577556952478.gif

Obviously this post could be much longer and I'm happy doing a deeper dive on the question if you're asking in a good faith argument kind of way, but this should suffice if you're looking for a simple answer:

Two

------

Infinite in theory (a spectrum) <--- I don't subscribe to this

Two in practice and in reality. <---- I subscribe to this

1577557033521.gif

Sevens

Log Wizard
Ok you claim to be a god fearing christian
Do you think you will go to hell for being a tranny?
If so isnt the power of jesus enough to cure you of your sickness?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If so isnt the power of jesus enough to cure you of your sickness?
Well, the way this works is that god made her a tranny for a reason. It doesn't have to make sense, it's enough to know there's a higher plan that she may or may not ever know.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Indeed; this isn't a troll job on my part.

No; my transgenderism isn't rooted in sexuality, and I never cursed God for creating me as He created me. I didn't transition to trick people, or have sex with men, or get attention... I did this to quell the unease of a life-long mental illness that I've had since birth.

If you get a sore joint, you take advil.
If you get a skinned knee, you use ointment and a band-aid
I got GD at birth, and I take meds to alleviate the GD.

Matt 15:11 - Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

I'm still a biological male underneath all of this, and I still have an attraction toward women, thus I am "straight", not gay.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

That didn't say whosoever except Vanessa, or whosoever except trannies LoL (obv). WHOSOEVER. You, Me, Jenny from the block... whosoever. So few (relatively) will believe in Him though. That's free will for ya!

yup.jpg

I see this person and I say "Good for you! I hope you're happy/happier!"

What emotion does this pic elicit for you ?

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
So your god made you a dude, but you are like "nope, fuck that shit...I want me some titties" and you think hes ok with that? I mean according to your god a man doesnt even have to sleep with a woman to commit adultery and go to hell and youre like straight out telling your god to fuck off with this dick and balls shit and thats all cool? Im really seriously trying to understand how you can hold such contradictory thoughts in your head?

DickTrickle

No; my transgenderism isn't rooted in sexuality, and I never cursed God for creating me as He created me. I didn't transition to trick people, or have sex with men, or get attention... I did this to quell the unease of a life-long mental illness that I've had since birth.

Matt 15:11 - Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

I'm still a biological male underneath all of this, and I still have an attraction toward women, thus I am "straight", not gay.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

That didn't say whosoever except Vanessa, or whosoever except trannies LoL (obv). WHOSOEVER. You, Me, Jenny from the block... whosoever. So few (relatively) will believe in Him though. That's free will for ya!

View attachment 240003

Can we have all these before/after pictures without makeup? I know a lot of dudes love makeup (not me, it's worse in real life than in pictures), but I think judging passability has to be without temporary assists.

I mean, if all you care about is a fuck or a wank (don't get me wrong, dude looks like good wank material in that last pic), that's fine, but if you want anything more, they should be acceptable without makeup.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

So your god made you a dude, but you are like "nope, fuck that shit...I want me some titties" and you think hes ok with that? I mean according to your god a man doesnt even have to sleep with a woman to commit adultery and go to hell and youre like straight out telling your god to fuck off with this dick and balls shit and thats all cool? Im really seriously trying to understand how you can hold such contradictory thoughts in your head?

No, no, god made him a dude with gender dysphoria. Not just a dude. But apparently god doesn't make people gay, that's a choice.

Now, reconciling sin, omnipotence, and free will in combination with all that? Well, that's a doozy, and that's why you have to have faith.

Sevens

Log Wizard
No, no, god made him a dude with gender dysphoria. Not just a dude. But apparently god doesn't make people gay, that's a choice.

Now, reconciling sin, omnipotence, and free will in combination with all that? Well, that's a doozy, and that's why you have to have faith.
Are you seriously saying that he believes (has he stated this somewhere) that being a tranny is from god but being a poop pirate is a choice?

DickTrickle

Are you seriously saying that he believes (has he stated this somewhere) that being a tranny is from god but being a poop pirate is a choice?
I don't know for sure, Vanessa would have to answer. That's what I thought the implication was in his post. Good chance her beliefs are quite a... hodge podge.

• 1Blown

joz123

Potato del Grande

View attachment 240003

Cringe because it will cost a ton of money to revert back to Male.

Status
Not open for further replies.