Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevens

Log Wizard
The circular logic in this thread is making me dizzy, wow I have never seen anyone spin in circles quite this bad
Oh well, guess I got rekt and destroyed and what ever else you constantly pat yourself on the back for.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Remember all those bible verses that Vanessa is totes all about that advocate rape? Do we really think this is a person we should be having this conversation with?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Seems like a coping strategy for a large segment of plebs. Cherry picking the 'good parts', compartmentalizing the cognitive dissonance. God bless this mass mental illness.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
QUOTE="Screamfeeder, post: 3068119, member: 1985"]
Remember all those bible verses that Vanessa is totes all about that advocate rape? Do we really think this is a person we should be having this conversation with?
[/QUOTE]
No one engages in conversation here because it's a good idea and will result in a productive outcome.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I was trying to use an analogous situation to explain to DickTrickle DickTrickle how I mix transgenderism with Christianity in my brain and make that morally sound or okay that God won't shove me into the pits of hades over me being a tranny.

Both in real life and on the interbutts, I frequently try to use analogy as a method of dialogue tactics if who I am talking to doesn't seem to understand what I am saying.

If you're just trolling me on the subtle distinction of kill vs. murder, then fuck you, but if you're in earnest trying to understand what I meant, then I'lll say: You were so close to understanding and then you just fumbled the ball homie :/ Nuance. I repeat: Nuance. You are Cathy Newmanning my stance.

Correct. Any way we slice this, we have two people killing another person with a gun. Thou Shalt Not Kill. (I said murder in my previous post, sorry!). Regardless, its the same thing: kill. murder. slay. squelch life. etc.

View attachment 240734

Yet the green shooter on the left and the red shooter on the right have very different INTENT with their actions even though their actions are technically the same. Point a gun. Shoot. Kill someone. One is a monster. One is a hero. I don't need to label them because morally you guys already know who is who.

No, this is where you Cathy Newman'd me. The NUANCE is that I'm saying one's intent is markedly different than the other even though they both committed the same act of killing.

God:

1578010658455.gif

1578010694212.gif

1578010742677.gif

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Oh well, guess I got rekt and destroyed and what ever else you constantly pat yourself on the back for.
I'm not patting myself on the back at all over this particular dialogue. I'm actually disappointed because I actually believed you were inching closer to understanding but...

The only pat on the back I get is from the people who love me who would look at my attempts to try and communicate what I'm going through in earnest to a bunch of people who are

A) Too unintelligent to understand
B) Too uncaring/unwilling to legitimately try to understand
C) Understanding but want to be dickheads and pretend not to

I mean, look, you guys take your pick. Your pride will pop in and say D) We're just normal and don't understand crazy hurr hurr but that's such a cop out ultimately to facing the reality of A B or C. The SMARTEST among you will go with option E) and make up something unique with an appropriate level of wordsmithing and mental juggling.

Understanding Gender Dysphoria as a cis-person is like me trying to understand Schizophrenia. I don't have Schizophrenia therefore any descriptions of it I acknowledge will be me trying to use reason to understand something that is ultimately unreasonable in its nature. But I don't go around being assholes to Schizophrenics either. I accept the limitations of my understanding of it as a mental illness and eagerly learn from people who suffer from it.

Remember all those bible verses that Vanessa is totes all about that advocate rape?
No Scream. Not a single person remembers those bible verses. Heeeeey, buddy, maybe you should be a good lad and remind us all out here in the open with some actual quotes, links, and references to this claim.

Ahhh, we're back to Atheists claiming to know what God thinks and is even though they themselves don't believe in God. Wrap your head around that folks.

That's like me going up to a Hindu and saying, "Hey Faroukh, Vishnu has 6 arms, not 4 arms" Like... who would do that? Atheists!!!

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I'm not patting myself on the back at all over this particular dialogue. I'm actually disappointed because I actually believed you were inching closer to understanding but...

The only pat on the back I get is from the people who love me who would look at my attempts to try and communicate what I'm going through in earnest to a bunch of people who are

I mean, look, you guys take your pick. Your pride will pop in and say D) We're just normal and don't understand crazy hurr hurr but that's such a cop out ultimately to facing the reality of A B or C. The SMARTEST among you will go with option E) and make up something unique with an appropriate level of wordsmithing and mental juggling.

Understanding Gender Dysphoria as a cis-person is like me trying to understand Schizophrenia. I don't have Schizophrenia therefore any descriptions of it I acknowledge will be me trying to use reason to understand something that is ultimately unreasonable in its nature. But I don't go around being assholes to Schizophrenics either. I accept the limitations of my understanding of it as a mental illness and eagerly learn from people who suffer from it.

No Scream. Not a single person remembers those bible verses. Heeeeey, buddy, maybe you should be a good lad and remind us all out here in the open with some actual quotes, links, and references to this claim.

Ahhh, we're back to Atheists claiming to know what God thinks and is even though they themselves don't believe in God. Wrap your head around that folks.

That's like me going up to a Hindu and saying, "Hey Faroukh, Vishnu has 6 arms, not 4 arms" Like... who would do that? Atheists!!!

And ye, Vanessa of Man, spameth swines lies and gathered his mones, such that thou appeared as a man with breasts that of a horned beast, and into the lake of fire he shat.

I believe human bodies die, but soul persists. There is no religious god, nothing that judges you but yourself, and everything is a part of the one. It’s actually kind of depressing. One singular conscious created its own playthings and are placed into worlds where they do not remember from where they came, and this reality is what we’ve come up with.

GG ruining it with your crazy bullshit.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You telling me that you have no idea what your holy texts say? You're asking this godless heathen to quote you your own holy book back at you? Because I remember those bible verses.

Maybe YOU should be a good lad and realize you are so totally out of your depth that this is just silly looking at this point.

DickTrickle

It's a good thing you've never claimed to know what an atheist thinks about their belief. I mean, that would just be such hypocrisy.

DickTrickle

But yeah, someone believing in something and another person not does not automatically defer unquestionable expertise or unassailable knowledge. Especially when someone is obviously joking and not actually opining on what "actual" God is.

Just like it's possible for someone to understand themselves less than someone else can.... I mean, hello psychology? It's hardly surprising what your ABC options lack.

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Pretty sure you got it upside down. I'm more concerned with how you know what an imaginary omnipotent deity thinks and does. Conclusion is you know as little of this as the rest of us do, ergo you don't know. Then you'll most likely throw yet another a fit, and define god as anything, stuff that you read, are told and so fourth, and not understand that calling everything you feel and percieve god is meaningless to the rest of us. We don't see god in what you do. Occams razor, rational thinking. It's down to the actual deity, being, the CEO himself. It's rather amuzing that every ground worker, you, claim to have an intime knowledge and relationship, knowing the thoughts and actions of the man on top. When challenged you attribute god to everything, and round and round we go. That's what it's like to me. It seems silly beyound description.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

You accept that Vishnu exists?

• 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

Everyone that doesn't like you is stupid. There are no legitimate reasons anyone might dislike you, they are all plain stupid.

That is a very Catholic world view.

You are like a badly configured AI, while you provide elaborate answers to all questions, there is zero coherence.

• 1Picard

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It is always weird to me, the utter certainty that some people seem to feel about different topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.