Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
the only way anyone can say shit about me is to literally make up lies and slander me... it is the height of patheticness.
You are a catholic, trans, and want to mutate children.

Also you might want to get checked for Alzheimer or another form of early dementia.
Thank you for being the walking proof of my claims. Also:

after people stop replying here.

307.jpg

This is what getting wrecked looks like. 307 is also the number that represents someone who has been wrecked more times than I can count now and cannot stop coming back for more.

You are nothing but an endless string of picards, Punko.

picard-facepalm.jpg
picard-facepalm.jpg
picard-facepalm.jpg
picard-facepalm.jpg
picard-facepalm.jpg
picard-facepalm.jpg
picard-facepalm.jpg

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Perhaps you can check my forum profile for something to post about.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
LoL, wasn't kidding when I said quite a few times Iannis gets me.

I made up an alt to post all my repressed closeted things about just to test the waters but because I am legitimately autistic and crazy, just never let the schtick go and eventually it consumed me... this new character being everything opposite that I really am: attractive, in shape, God-loving, rational, pro-Trump, confident, chill, drug-free, thick-skinned. Figured if I argued with myself hard enough and long enough, it would convince people of the impossible...

I am Steve... Hodj IRL. All these pictures are just some whore I found on Instagram.

It's time even my alt took leave here. I hate this community.

Last fucking word.
Actually I do believe you would do something like make an alt account to argue with yourself. Not to post your repressed felling blah blah blah but just simply to remain in the spot light. I mean an attention whore has to whore.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Das Boot on Netflix, nice. Been years since I saw the long version / episodes.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How in the FUCK is me cutting on Bubble's grammar equate to tranny drama?

Stupid motherfuckers I swear...

• 1Salty
  • 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Actually I do believe you would do something like make an alt account to argue with yourself.
Once again, what y'all think of me vs. what is reality is quite askew... it amuses me.

Not to post your repressed felling blah blah blah but just simply to remain in the spot light.
Thanks for acknowledging I'm in the spotlight, however. Hard to remain somewhere if I was never there in the first place. That's the one part of your post you got correct, well done!

I mean an attention whore has to whore.
Please post the last time I've shown my tits to this forum.

giphy (9).gif

Oh what's that??? Can't remember? Can't recall? Can't place it?

Interesting........................................

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
^ That ENTIRE post had NOTHING to do with transgenderism.

Stop moving my posts for no fucking reason, thanks!!!

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
How in the FUCK is me cutting on Bubble's grammar equate to tranny drama?

Stupid motherfuckers I swear...

It became tranny drama the moment people started responding to you in a way that was going to be impossible for you to resist a response to.

Look at Rhinohelix's gif and let it register to you that a large portion of this forum is sick of seeing the shit pop up everywhere you go. You demonstrated your own inability to knock it the fuck off when you responded to Seven's post which I also had to move into here to keep the shit out of the rest of the forum.

You have shown time and time again that you cannot control yourself, and others can't help but jump into the shit with you as well. So, like a retarded dog that can't be taught to not jump the fence: You're on a tight leash. Said leash is going to get tighter if you continue to show you can't fucking chill out long enough to learn how to interact with the community in a way that doesn't just spawn drama. Hopefully for long enough that we can address the people that make it their jobs to trigger you.

This is where you argue with people about yourself. Not elsewhere. Here.

The forum is sick of this shit and it has a mod willing to do something about it. Thanks for your endorsement by the way.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
BTW, the "tranny" in "tranny drama" is you. Not trannies in general.

And it looks like I need remind you of this:

God fucking dammit.

I've warned you again and again not to bring every thread down into trannytown, but you just can't let anything go. So he called you a liar, so he called you a name, who cares! You have brought this all on yourself with your abhorrent opinions and attention whoring.
If I see you derail one more thread with this shit, EVER, you're spending 3 months in the shaw.

I've tried everything I can think of to accommodate you: custom threads, massive pruning of threads, telling people to take it easy, threats to stop, but nothing works. Now I'm fucking done with your bullshit.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
No you braindead moron, perhaps it is YOU who needs to be reminded of THIS:

"I've warned you again and again not to bring every thread down into trannytown"

Tell me again where those two posts / chains of posts went into trannytown?

Ouch. Owned yet again by the one, the only, the best: Vanessa.

• 2Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Dom, the dude who can't distinguish posts about "trannytown" and just............ posts.

• 1Picard

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I think only Folder ever had backed down when shawed. Most people can't help but double down.

Also, Amod, can we get @folder to redirect to Foler Foler as that's his preferred name?

• 2Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It's very simple @Dom you either use some mental gymnastics to find where the "trannytown" was in the posts I made or ram your bias bullshit up your smelly ass.

People can talk smack against me wherever they want to but if I toss shit right back to them (in a better way btw since my wit is a 9/10) which has NOTHING to do with transgender shit it's something "people are sick of?" You're out of your fucking mind.

• 1Picard
Status
Not open for further replies.