Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
No you braindead moron, perhaps it is YOU who needs to be reminded of THIS:

"I've warned you again and again not to bring every thread down into trannytown"

Tell me again where those two posts / chains of posts went into trannytown?

Ouch. Owned yet again by the one, the only, the best: Vanessa.

The first set of moved posts were preemptive because I know you are incapable of controlling yourself. The second set that was moved just proved my point.

Consider the moved response to Sevens, my message above, and reminder of LLR's previous warning to you to function as a verbal warning. You can elect to contain your narcissistic outrage to this thread by choice, or you can have the choice made for you by the mod team.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Your failure to answer my question is duly noted.

The second set that was moved just proved my point.
The second set that was moved was Sevens. I ask again... where was ONE mention of trans shit in that reply? I'm waiting. Oh, no answer? What a surprise........................... probably because... oh... I dunno......

You're fucking wrong and you know it.

There mere fact you said "preemptive because I know you can't control yourself" is tantamount now to being convicted of thought crime. How 1984 of you. One of the finest examples of authoritarian power out of control in a society.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
You've already received an answer to your question, and an explanation that more than answers your questions about what is happening and why it is happening. I cannot account for your inability to understand basic English, which might just be born from some innate wall you have set up in your brain that makes you blind to people pointing out your actions and the effect it has on your surroundings.

I wish you luck in chilling the fuck out and attempting to figure out the best way for you to approach this situation. But I am not your therapist, and this is not a debate, so that's it for this conversation. Forward your feedback to the Amod Amod thread if you require further information from the moderation staff.

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Dom is being polite, if you continue to direct every topic to transgenderism or if you continue to take the bait in other threads I will shaw you.

I will also shaw anyone who attempts to do this in tandem with you.

We as a forum are tired of your shit and I believe the previous mod teams have gone easy on you and your band of sexually frustrated tranny chasers who pretend to "debate" you.

Knock it the fuck off.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
if you continue to direct every topic to transgenderism
That's my POINT TIGGLES, that never happened. Quote me where that happened today. Holy shit it's like I'm in the twilight zone.

You've already received an answer to your question
I asked you where in those posts you moved did it contain anything about transgenderism. <--- that was my question. I have not received an answer to that question. What I have received has been a pile of bullshit in return instead of evidence posted because, I repeat, you know you're fucking wrong and are just abusing your power.

• 2GreNeg
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Looking back on a post a while back I think it needs to be brought up that showing your tits off isn't the only way to be a functional attention whore.... #justsayin . ;)

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Feel free to reply to him in here. Go nuts with it.
Feel free to call him out and shit on him anywhere you please but let us know if he replies to you in the same tone and in the same thread... we will punish him for doing exactly what you're doing because we're tiny dicked mods.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Feel free to call him out and shit on him anywhere you please but let us know if he replies to you in the same tone and in the same thread... we will punish him for doing exactly what you're doing because we're tiny dicked mods.

His post would have been moved into here if it hadn't also been on-topic for the thread, but reply to him and here and you can argue with him all you want. Maybe he'll follow you in and others will follow suit and you can fill up your narcissism gauge all the live-long fucking day and then we mods can start doing something about the baiting without you tripping over your dick and getting in the way.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
LOOK AT ME I'M A VICTIM

iu

• 1Pants on Fire!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hey another post of a clown demon denying reality.
You're an atheist. You calling someone a demon is hilarious.

Oh yeah... and you're also still a fucking retard due to me calling you a fucking retard denying reality. I accept reality. That reality being... you're a fucking retard who is too big of a pussy to debate someone on a mic. Spineless, dumb AND evil. What a combo.

• 1Repost

Wake Up Man
<Banned>

Oh yeah... and you're also still a fucking retard due to me calling you a fucking retard denying reality. I accept reality. That reality being... you're a fucking retard who is too big of a pussy to debate someone on a mic. Spineless, dumb AND evil. What a combo.

1578885919434.png

• 1Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

You do make me want to believe in God Steve, just because I know an abominations like you would never be accepted or loved by the divine. You would be cast into hell with the pedos and the sodomites where you belong. Sodom and Gomorrah happened for a reason, you are that reason.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.