Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
You do make me want to believe in God Steve, just because I know an abominations like you would never be accepted or loved by the divine. You would be cast into hell with the pedos and the sodomites where you belong. Sodom and Gomorrah happened for a reason, you are that reason.

Whatever bro, you didn't say the special i-love-jesus-and-he-is-my-personal-savior-because-that-guy-on-the-pamphlet-said-so-and-he-demanded-my-banking-statement-so-jesus-knows-i-am-tithing-correctly prayer in your head so you don't know anything, atheist.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You do make me want to believe in God Steve, just because I know an abominations like you would never be accepted or loved by the divine.
Atheist telling a Christian that God would never accepted or love them. Honestly, do you you hear yourself? Let me repeat: DO. YOU. HEAR. YOURSELF?

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Your illogical nature is so transparent. Allow me to shine a bright light on your insanity here and now. You have said repeatedly and I quote:
You expect to much from the mentally ill.
If I'm mentally ill, then I must need treatment. You would be completely daft (I mean, which you are, but for the sake of argument) to think a mentally ill person should go through life without getting treatment. What is the treatment for Gender Dysphoria on a scientific, peer-reviewed standard of basis? Thaaaat's right Johnny... psychotherapy. Done that. Then I was given a letter of recommendation to see an Endo and then prescribed meds.

You would be cast into hell with the pedos and the sodomites where you belong. Sodom and Gomorrah happened for a reason, you are that reason.
Atheist telling a Christian they are going to hell. Still can't hear yourself, can you Boozedunce?

Here's what is so broken in your soft, low-IQ head. YOU think me taking pills to curb the effects of Gender Dysphoria is tantamount to fucking guys in the ass and fucking children. How painfully stupid must a human be to believe this? I think I can readily deduce this: Boozecube level stupid.

^ THIS is your cracked, skewed logic, right here in black and white ^

Your NPC view of me is so off-base it just YET AGAIN proves my point (the quote that keeps on giving):
the only way anyone can say shit about me is to literally make up lies and slander me... it is the height of patheticness.

Destroying my NPC-like hatertots is why I can't leave FoH (oh and the free speech is to die for too).

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Atheist telling a Christian that God would never accepted or love them. Honestly, do you you hear yourself? Let me repeat: DO. YOU. HEAR. YOURSELF?

It's like shooting fish in a barrel. Your illogical nature is so transparent. Allow me to shine a bright light on your insanity here and now. You have said repeatedly and I quote:

If I'm mentally ill, then I must need treatment. You would be completely daft (I mean, which you are, but for the sake of argument) to think a mentally ill person should go through life without getting treatment. What is the treatment for Gender Dysphoria on a scientific, peer-reviewed standard of basis? Thaaaat's right Johnny... psychotherapy. Done that. Then I was given a letter of recommendation to see an Endo and then prescribed meds.

Atheist telling a Christian they are going to hell. Still can't hear yourself, can you Boozedunce?

Here's what is so broken in your soft, low-IQ head. YOU think me taking pills to curb the effects of Gender Dysphoria is tantamount to fucking guys in the ass and fucking children. How painfully stupid must a human be to believe this? I think I can readily deduce this: Boozecube level stupid.

Your NPC view of me is so off-base it just YET AGAIN proves my point (the quote that keeps on giving):

Destroying my NPC-like hatertots is why I can't leave FoH (oh and the free speech is to die for too).

giphy.gif

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Wake Up Man
<Banned>

Christians do not own the bible. You're not the Bible Master. It's a free (well, unless you pay someone, which Jesus likes to have you do unless you stay in one of his many homo/tels) book that anyone can study. If more study beyond said book is required, I'd love for you to post that here so we may inform all follower of Jesus that they need additional study beyond that of a stripper fuck-room.

If I'm mentally ill, then I must need treatment. You would be completely daft (I mean, which you are, but for the sake of argument) to think a mentally ill person should go through life without getting treatment. What is the treatment for Gender Dysphoria on a scientific, peer-reviewed standard of basis? Thaaaat's right Johnny... psychotherapy. Done that. Then I was given a letter of recommendation to see an Endo and then prescribed meds

You definitely need therapy. The kind that tells you to stop being a raging faggot. And not faggot in the gay sense, but in the Louie CK sense, where you're being a faggot. It has nothing to do with your sexuality, your sex, your gender. You're just a faggot. Plain and simple. You are different from others for no good reason. Gender Dysphoria? I will admit that is probably a legit condition from which you are not afflicted. You are basically for the lack of a better term, a piece of shit. You're a narcissist that was gaslighted into believing you can be important in the world BECAUSE YOU FEEL DIFFERENT. Feelings are not always true representations of reality, and, they are most always NOT true representations of reality. You're walking around living a lie because they are other liars now that say "Yes, this liar is telling the truth!" AND WE ALL KNOW THIS. WE KNOW YOU AND THEM ARE TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Dude smoke some weed. You're so far up your own ass your hat is a turd.

Just get a room with that new faggot mod already. @a_skeleton_02 I think his name is? That's a pretty transfaggot name that is clawing for a partner.

Bro, you are broken. You were born a man, but you decided not to be one because other people said you could and you were like "Okay?"

I get it, you're Frosty the Snowman that can't decide to be snow because this winter is not acting like winter. Maybe it's acting like global climate change. But let me get this straight. You're born a man, choose to think you're a woman, and conservative, yet you're obviously a man and it's obviously damn near 70 degrees in the beginning of 2021 in fucking Richmond goddamn that-shit-city-smells-like-close-your-car-vents-we-need-to-breathe-non-shit-air-for-5-fucking-minutes-at-60mph-go-faster-please-we-are-suffocating-from-the-stench Virginia?

Your entire life is a contradiction. If it were any more of a contradiction, you would shit a vagina, attached to a womb, with a live baby inside it, crying, "Vanessa, please don't abort me into the tissues!"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Christians do not own the bible. You're not the Bible Master. It's a free (well, unless you pay someone, which Jesus likes to have you do unless you stay in one of his many homo/tels) book that anyone can study. If more study beyond said book is required, I'd love for you to post that here so we may inform all follower of Jesus that they need additional study beyond that of a stripper fuck-room.

You definitely need therapy. The kind that tells you to stop being a raging faggot. And not faggot in the gay sense, but in the Louie CK sense, where you're being a faggot. It has nothing to do with your sexuality, your sex, your gender. You're just a faggot. Plain and simple. You are different from others for no good reason. Gender Dysphoria? I will admit that is probably a legit condition from which you are not afflicted. You are basically for the lack of a better term, a piece of shit. You're a narcissist that was gaslighted into believing you can be important in the world BECAUSE YOU FEEL DIFFERENT. Feelings are not always true representations of reality, and, they are most always NOT true representations of reality. You're walking around living a lie because they are other liars now that say "Yes, this liar is telling the truth!" AND WE ALL KNOW THIS. WE KNOW YOU AND THEM ARE TOTAL BULLSHIT!

Dude smoke some weed. You're so far up your own ass your hat is a turd.

Just get a room with that new faggot mod already. @a_skeleton_02 I think his name is? That's a pretty transfaggot name that is clawing for a partner.

Bro, you are broken. You were born a man, but you decided not to be one because other people said you could and you were like "Okay?"

I get it, you're Frosty the Snowman that can't decide to be snow because this winter is not acting like winter. Maybe it's acting like global climate change. But let me get this straight. You're born a man, choose to think you're a woman, and conservative, yet you're obviously a man and it's obviously damn near 70 degrees in the beginning of 2021 in fucking Richmond goddamn that-shit-city-smells-like-close-your-car-vents-we-need-to-breathe-non-shit-air-for-5-fucking-minutes-at-60mph-go-faster-please-we-are-suffocating-from-the-stench Virginia?

Your entire life is a contradiction. If it were any more of a contradiction, you would shit a vagina, attached to a womb, with a live baby inside it, crying, "Vanessa, please don't abort me into the tissues!"

Hey hodj

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Me: Well, I took 2 weeks off to spend time with the family and then another week to get caught up on work from the time off. Lets start moderating.

-Opens this thread and starts reading-

Also Me:

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Just make a new area called "mental ward" where Steve can just reply to his own posts all day long.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
I prefer she/her of course but to force you to use that is absurd. My political views are quite basic, but I'm a huge proponent of freedom of speech (amongst many other freedoms!) and I'd be appalled if it became a legal issue and people were disciplined if trans people were misgendered either in the workplace or in public. Being misgendered in your private life is quite normal for us honestly (family takes a long time to adjust). However... If you look like a dude in a dress, that's not the fault of the person perceiving you... they're simply reacting to what they see. The trans community NEEDS to realize that regular people aren't horrible, transphobic bigots... they're just living in reality. So many trans-girls who don't pass get all butt-hurt and think the world is this oppressive, hateful society when in reality THEY themselves are not fitting in. Is it the world's fault?? No, of course not... but it's not ugly girls fault for not being attractive either... it's just who you are. That doesn't mean you can blame others for your own shortcomings.

It's bad enough I'm babbling on about something so un-PC as being trans... I think who I'm voting for is 100x worse (i.e. confirmed Trump voter, obv)

I'm attracted to attractive people... if you'd like to put me into a convenient bubble, I'm pansexual. To the second question: I give only to girls, but I receive all.
I thought you said you werent gay and so going to heaven, I mean if you receive from all then that is in clear violation of you bible..or am I missing something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.