Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
@Amod can you confirm I've always been a gold donator on this forum?
You're a bore.

NO RETARD, NO... holy shit you STILL don't get it.

You didn't just donate after the new system to gold... you spent waaaay over the amount just to neg bomb me about SEVEN TIMES because you're a butthurt little pussy.

It's not about being a gold member before the new system, I totally believe that... I'm wondering if you consistently donated HUNDREDS at a time BEFORE the new system of buying negs. @Amod confirm plz.
I can confirm.
Without a shred of doubt.

That your both retarded for paging me in here.
Smfh.
That said, the Red Shoes represent child sacrifice. Children walking through the blood of the sacrificed and tortured victims.
AMA

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I only paged you because that retard did! I love you MFF, and sorry to bother you. But it's okay, by his own words he admitted guilt (LoL, A CAP ON DONATIONS AHAHAHAHAHAHA)

There is no dumber person on this forum than Foler... this is known. Punko is right behind him.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
But it's okay, by his own words he admitted guilt (LoL, A CAP ON DONATIONS AHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Indeed, gold donor was a fixed price iirc.

Not that I'd expect you to know, since stacking boxes obviously doesn't allow you to even spend 5$ supporting this place.

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Indeed, gold donor was a fixed price iirc.
No shit you dunce but you could have contributed more had you wanted pre-new system. You bought the bare minimum to be Gold and that's that but when you had the option to neg-bomb me you spent well over the amount of Gold donorship which was MY POINT. You spent RL money just to neg me, which is the gimpiest, most pathetic shit I could think of a human being doing.

Well, according to vanessa the stupidest person on the board just corrected you, so I hope its noted ;)
Really? Foler just corrected MFF?

Again: Your reading comprehension is just................. wow.

• 1Salty

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Again: Your reading comprehension is just................. wow.

I wasn't talking to you.

Also, you obviously don't have 5$ to spare, so just fuck off about the donation thing. Maybe pick up a deliveroo job or something.

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I wasn't talking to you.
Who cares; your reading comprehension is still shit (I just proved that YET AGAIN because Foler did NOT just correct MFF so don't say I said something that I clearly didn't just because you don't understand WORDS) and you're still retarded and I still destroy you post after post after post.

Now fuck off to obscurity-ville where you came from.

• 1Salty

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Use more caps, its a sign of intelligence to go along with the multitude you are already showing.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Poor =/= Broke

You should threaten violence again Fucker... that'd be intelligent.

Or, y'know what? Start a poll about who should go between you and I since I'm so despised here. That's what Hodj pulled (hurr durr tranny no one likes hurr durr) and he got served a HUGE dose of reality.

Go ahead dumbass... make a public poll. I rather enjoy serving humble pie to my hatertots.

• 1Salty

Fucker

Log Wizard
Poor =/= Broke

You should threaten violence again Fucker... that'd be intelligent.

Or, y'know what? Start a poll about who should go between you and I since I'm so despised here. That's what Hodj pulled (hurr durr tranny no one likes hurr durr) and he got served a HUGE dose of reality.

Go ahead dumbass... make a public poll. I rather enjoy serving humble pie to my hatertots.

Show me where I threatened violence?

Status
Not open for further replies.