Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
JUNE 12, 2027- On this historic day, Eugene Mankifarbowicz's Magneto cosplay became so convincing that he spontaneously gained powers over magnetism.
magneto_xmen_days_of_future_past_cosplay_by_nalbrandcosplay-d8po8h5.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
In 50 years people will ignore this era, like we ignore the similar perversions and indulgences of the 1920's.

Downton Abbey, that's what people think of when they think about the 20's. They might think of prohibition if they're American but even then they probably don't.

Society will swing back to conservatism at some point, and we'll be back to beating up these freaks with tire irons and turning them into outcasts.

That day is too far away, imo.

H.A. Monkey

Golden Knight of the Realm
A semi serious question. I have noticed quite a lot of trans men flock towards naming themselves with V(something). A lot of Valery, Vanessa, and Violet. It’s become quite obvious to me because of this thread. But why do the mentally ill flock to the V names?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
A semi serious question. I have noticed quite a lot of trans men flock towards naming themselves with V(something). A lot of Valery, Vanessa, and Violet. It’s become quite obvious to me because of this thread. But why do the mentally ill flock to the V names?
V....agina.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
That was my first thought as well, but there’s no way it’s that simple. Remember these are mentally ill people.

Could be V like the show. These people are from another fucking planet, sent to deVour our concept of women from Venus.

Oy Vey. Vuck this.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
John McAfee (yeah the antivirus software guy) brings up the age old question on Twitter. Would you rather fuck:

(1) Scarlett Johansen with a penis
(2) Hugh Jackman with a vagina

Pretty sure most straight males would choose (1). You want to fuck Scarlett not because she has a vagina, but because she looks like Scarlett Johansen.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Only way to have a dick is to have the X chromosome so those 'ladies' are dudes.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
They can call themselves whatever they want. The name doesn't change the fact that pesky little y chromosome remains.

iannis

Musty Nester
I think it's the V names are less common. I have a cousin named Vanessa, and she's the only one I've ever met in person.

You're not going to go to all that effort and then name yourself Janet.

Karen, maybe. KAREN IS A FUCKING BITCH.

iannis

Musty Nester
Maybe it's more common with the eye-talians. Not to many of 'em around here. Chuck might have known a few IRL vanessa's.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This thread should be merged into Foler Foler one.

Foler can bring some good content to balance out the shit this thread offers.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.