Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Still waiting for that thot-tranny to come over and rip me a new butthole so I can know what it's like to be physically judged because that's never happened before!

200.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
trix-circa-1990s.jpg

Silly tranny! Frontholes are fo.......... ugh.

Doesn't quite have the same levity, does it?

Know what I want in this God forsaken world? Some FF7 Funko Pops. Why the foooooooooooook do these not exist yet? Why are you so stingy with your licensing Squeenix?

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
Loss, if you want to go that route just to make a point to say that passing in society is equivalent to fear of our tranny safety, then sure.

It's 11pm and you're leaving the bar in a moderately crowded venue... who gets harassed quicker and has to deal with some bullshit?

Lady A
View attachment 264154

Lady B
View attachment 264155

Of these two laaaaadies, one of them is more likely going to get negative attention (harassment), and one of them is more likely going to get positive or no attention. We all know who is who here.

Obviously the difference (some might say unfair comparison) of these two trannies is to merely show that passing IS a fundamental goal of integrating, blending, and not wanting to stand out. But it's still not addressing the root issue of what makes trannies trannies to begin with. That's my argument here and in it which seems you are actively trying to argue against that, which is perfectly fine... I enjoy debate.

Fear confirmed.

Correct. I know it sounds ultra lame, but if my Mom were a poster here she would 100% confirm what I'm saying to be true LoL. I thought (before transitioning when all this was coming to a head in my life many many years ago) that I'd just be a moderately attractive unpassable tranny. I was willing to "Be That" just to curb my Gender Dysphoria. That's how bad GD is... I never ever want to experience that feeling again, so I take meds to curb that dysphoria.

Passing isn't a requirement per se, but as my Endocrinologist has stated (and he's worked with hundreds of trans patients, let me tell you... he's very experienced with all of this) passing and happiness go hand in hand. The correlation is very real.

Circular logicing your way to proving my point. Thanks.

I'm not even sure what you're getting at here or what point you're trying to make if any...

Look, you know exactly what I look like... I have a bajillion pics of me online. You can give me this "Well you're a biological man so you should use the women's restroom" bit but honestly... if the goal is integration like we discussed above, then is it *really* rational that I use the men's restroom? You honestly think THAT would be less of a social shakeup when I simply need to take a leak?

As I stated, I've had 0 incidents of public issues of me being in the women's restrooms. The only people concerned about this are the "omg - what if - the sky is falling" type of people. In other words, ironically enough, the conservative SJWs. The same types who thought all the doctors were going to inject their kids with puberty blockers a year ago. (i.e. the Phaz's and Boozetards of the world).

You're careful to maintain the illusion, as your GD issue is obviously dependent on what others think of you. Basically you rely on others to tell you who you are.

Which hypothetical communities are you referring to? Heh...

All of them.

Two faced lyin bitch!

Aye, that is quite clear. My first brush with you was negative... why should this, the 80th brush or whatever, be any different. People still think you're some alt. I don't. I think you're 100% you, a unique user, but anonymous as is most people with bad views in this world.

It's a bit hypocritical calling me anonymous on an online forum, the very same one where you expose yourself, but then you do the opposite out in public. The lady you just pissed next to in the bathroom doesn't know you're a man.

So I'm not trying to sound mean, I promise, but I still gotta say it... it sounds like you're a fence sitting guy just looking at the world go by. It's said that those who stand for nothing fall for everything.

How does a fence sitter fall for everything? My childhood was casual catholic until one day around 10 years old I told my dad I didn't need to go to church to know how to be a good person. And we stopped going to church, not that my parents did that very much anyway. As I got older I learned enough about religions and their adherents to decline associating myself with them. Through following my own path in life, having my own experiences, I discovered enough to have my own understanding about why we are here and what happens after. I'm satisfied with that knowledge.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Please be more supportive towards trannies.

They need your support when it comes to their medical bills and acceptance in society, but they'll judge you for wearing a certain brand of clothes and driving a certain brand of car.

Please be more supportive to these hateful people.

Shits hilarious.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Please be more supportive towards trannies.

They need your support when it comes to their medical bills and acceptance in society, but they'll judge you for wearing a certain brand of clothes and driving a certain brand of car.

Please be more supportive to these hateful people.

Shits hilarious.

Why are you still arguing with this guy? He thinks he can pass as a woman. He can't. He thinks he's a conservative. He isn't. He thinks he's a christian. He isn't. You are talking to a person that has no actual core values and thinks he does.

The only good thing to come out of this thread is the schadenfreude from knowing he doesn't have two dimes to rub together, and has to spend time down at his local glory hole giving $5 blowjobs so he can make rent.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm moving you here because you're talking about my personal shit (which is fine) but it's not conducive nor pertinent toward the thread and LLR has stated before he doesn't want me talking too much about trans crap outside this thread. I'm an obedient poster here, what can I say.

So tell me, in your view did you lie to her?
Of course I didn't... because she never asked if I was a biological woman. I thought she knew I wasn't a real woman BECAUSE we were so... close. Not sexually, just like, physically and emotionally close; and I put myself in that pass very well but not flawlessly camp and I always assume the closer people get to me (I don't mean JUST physically), the more obvious it gets.

I was just as shocked that she DIDN'T know I was a tranny when it subtly came up about why I take estrogen as she was. That's (partly) why she was uncomfortable being there anymore, because I learned later (after she was already in here) that she was raped... a LOT in her childhood and then she saw the fake flyer Foler put online about me being a pedo and she lost her shit considering her 15 year old was living here with us. So it was a combination of those two things that THAT is what lead to her moving out. I can literally post a text I received from her after moving out saying that I was great as far as a person to be with, and that she regretted moving out and that it was a mistake. But YOU, Sevens, keep thinking what you want to think you hateful prick you.

In other words, if she actually asked me before all this, "Are you a transsexual Vanessa?" I'd have said "yes". So no I didn't lie. That's why we try to look our best, so that people don't think we're a tranny walking around out there because of how hateful people like YOU Sevens treat us (at least online, I don't think you'd have the testicular fortitude to talk smack to me IRL... that's why you're so hateful... overcompensation methinks).

Sevens

Log Wizard
I'm moving you here because you're talking about my personal shit (which is fine) but it's not conducive nor pertinent toward the thread and LLR has stated before he doesn't want me talking too much about trans crap outside this thread. I'm an obedient poster here, what can I say.

Of course I didn't... because she never asked if I was a biological woman. I thought she knew I wasn't a real woman BECAUSE we were so... close. Not sexually, just like, physically and emotionally close; and I put myself in that pass very well but not flawlessly camp and I always assume the closer people get to me (I don't mean JUST physically), the more obvious it gets.

I was just as shocked that she DIDN'T know I was a tranny when it subtly came up about why I take estrogen as she was. That's (partly) why she was uncomfortable being there anymore, because I learned later (after she was already in here) that she was raped... a LOT in her childhood and then she saw the fake flyer Foler put online about me being a pedo and she lost her shit considering her 15 year old was living here with us. So it was a combination of those two things that THAT is what lead to her moving out. I can literally post a text I received from her after moving out saying that I was great as far as a person to be with, and that she regretted moving out and that it was a mistake. But YOU, Sevens, keep thinking what you want to think you hateful prick you.

In other words, if she actually asked me before all this, "Are you a transsexual Vanessa?" I'd have said "yes". So no I didn't lie. That's why we try to look our best, so that people don't think we're a tranny walking around out there because of how hateful people like YOU Sevens treat us (at least online, I don't think you'd have the testicular fortitude to talk smack to me IRL... that's why you're so hateful... overcompensation methinks).
A lie of omission is still a lie, you should have made sure she was aware of all the facts before you put her and her kid in a fucked up situation.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
A lie of omission is still a lie, you should have made sure she was aware of all the facts before you put her and her kid in a fucked up situation.
Please tell us what the "fucked up situation" was that I "put her and her kid in" so you can look incredibly intelligent right here and now. Go ahead, say it Sevens.

Sevens

Log Wizard
The fucked up situation was that you allowed her to move into your house, being a male, with her not knowing. Yeah thats a fucked up situation. Who knows, if you had come clean about everything up front she might not have had the reaction she did. But instead you lied and when she discovered the truth she didnt take it well. You really cant see where that is wrong? where that is pretty fucked up? You honestly dont think what you did was wrong in any way?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The fucked up situation was that you allowed her to move into your house, being a male, with her not knowing. Yeah thats a fucked up situation. Who knows, if you had come clean about everything up front she might not have had the reaction she did. But instead you lied and when she discovered the truth she didnt take it well. You really cant see where that is wrong? where that is pretty fucked up? You honestly dont think what you did was wrong in any way?

He was confronted with this before and only after people hammered it in he admitted it was wrong.

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
oof.jpg

Really Sevens, is it painful being such a clueless, obsessive gimp with such a distorted, hateful view of the world like you have? This was sent to me via IM on FB after she moved out and took herself and her daughter away. She's with her family now, moved away. Yes, the tranny thing made her uneasy because she didn't understand it (A testament to how well I pass IRL and up close I suppose), but Foler making that fake pedo sign and her seeing that made her wig out and leave. So ironically, due to a slanderous lie originating from this forum, it affected my RL in a very nasty negative way. That's what you guys are... evil, hateful, bigoted people. But I never wanted vindication upon Foler because, unlike y'all, I'm not a monster. Yet after it's all said and done, as you can see above, she was in good hands with me and admitted so.

Does the above text sound like it's coming from an individual who was leaving a "fucked up situation" to text that back to her oppressor or what have you? You only think that way because you're a transphobic, low IQ individual, and I take pleasure in proving you both wrong and clueless.

Here's the funny thing... even in light of this shattering proof to back up my point, you'll still try to wriggle some way in to attack me because you're THAT evil and hateful.

HUUUURRRR VANESSA IS A LIAR!!! ...grade A clown world reject is you, and this post is what it looks like to get destroyed by evidence.

admitted it was wrong.
More lies from a nobody who dumps actual cash into negging someone online. We've been through this before... find the quote mongoloid... dig dig dig so people can see how baseline dumb you truly are.

Status
Not open for further replies.