Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevens

Log Wizard
She forgave you, good on her...doesnt change the fact that you LIED to her. You said yourself on this forum when she learned the truth she did not take it well. Because you LIED.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
View attachment 266170

Really Sevens, is it painful being such a clueless, obsessive gimp with such a distorted, hateful view of the world like you have? This was sent to me via IM on FB after she moved out and took herself and her daughter away. She's with her family now, moved away. Yes, the tranny thing made her uneasy because she didn't understand it (A testament to how well I pass IRL and up close I suppose), but Foler making that fake pedo sign and her seeing that made her wig out and leave. So ironically, due to a slanderous lie originating from this forum, it affected my RL in a very nasty negative way. That's what you guys are... evil, hateful, bigoted people. But I never wanted vindication upon Foler because, unlike y'all, I'm not a monster. Yet after it's all said and done, as you can see above, she was in good hands with me and admitted so.

Does the above text sound like it's coming from an individual who was leaving a "fucked up situation" to text that back to her oppressor or what have you? You only think that way because you're a transphobic, low IQ individual, and I take pleasure in proving you both wrong and clueless.

Here's the funny thing... even in light of this shattering proof to back up my point, you'll still try to wriggle some way in to attack me because you're THAT evil and hateful.

HUUUURRRR VANESSA IS A LIAR!!! ...grade A clown world reject is you, and this post is what it looks like to get destroyed by evidence.

More lies from a nobody who dumps actual cash into negging someone online. We've been through this before... find the quote mongoloid... dig dig dig so people can see how baseline dumb you truly are.

Sure.

Anyway, since you poor as fuck, how about I donate to your sad shit?

I will through bitcoin, just let me know. If I don't hear from you I'll just buy some shirts.

There is nothing wrong with being poor and needing help, just don't hate on those that aren't.

Araysar Araysar jlmk

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Here's the funny thing... even in light of this shattering proof to back up my point, you'll still try to wriggle some way in to attack me because you're THAT evil and hateful.

HUUUURRRR VANESSA IS A LIAR!!! ...grade A clown world reject is you, and this post is what it looks like to get destroyed by evidence.
She forgave you, good on her...doesnt change the fact that you LIED to her.
You got wrecked clown, then came back for seconds as I literally predicted you would.

Didn't you get the memo?

Good. Always. Triumphs. Over. Evil.

v Sevens and Punko v

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

That you think a tranny merely fence-sitting on the subject of their genitals is tantamount LYING is what I wish every single decent human being on this planet could witness, and that you would be exposed like a bug under a magnifying glass of the sunlight of truth.

Y'all are horrible, hateful people, and eternity is a long time to be.... uncomfortable.

• 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You got wrecked clown, then came back for seconds as I literally predicted you would.

Didn't you get the memo?

Good. Always. Triumphs. Over. Evil.

v Sevens and Punko v

View attachment 266173

That you think a tranny merely fence-sitting on the subject of their genitals is tantamount LYING is what I wish every single decent human being on this planet could witness, and that you would be exposed like a bug under a magnifying glass of the sunlight of truth.

Y'all are horrible, hateful people, and eternity is a long time to be.... uncomfortable.

Are you still working at the amazon thing, or at a gas station?

Serious question.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I like how you try and blame Foler Foler for you being a sick demented basket case loony. If anything he did that poor woman and child a favor if that was the warning sign she needed to get out of a clown demons fucking trailerpark.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

The angels at the gate of heaven will receive me as a king, having fought for the genders as the Lord made them.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This is the catholic stance on transgenders:

Pope Benedict XVI has denounced gender theory, warning that it blurs the distinction between male and female and could thus lead to the "self-destruction" of the human species.[47] He warned against alteration of the term "gender": "What is often expressed and understood by the term 'gender,' is definitively resolved in the self-emancipation of the human being from creation and the Creator," he warned. "Man wants to create himself, and to decide always and exclusively on his own about what concerns him." The Pontiff said this is humanity living "against truth, against the creating Spirit."

I guess you created your own religion, like you determine your own gender.

The whole thing is pretty laughable.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I like how you try and blame Foler Foler for you being a sick demented basket case loony. If anything he did that poor woman and child a favor if that was the warning sign she needed to get out of a clown demons fucking trailerpark.
Hey Booze. Out of respect for Vanessa I stopped visiting this thread months ago hoping he would do the same in regards to mine. Also I don't engage with him in hopes is would deescalate the any tension. Not worth it. Unfortunately he's shown his true colors as a troll and recently purposely posted in my thread to antagonize after I've asked him many times to please vacate.

So what's the tldr: I don't read this thread. What's he blaming me for? He's just trolling man. I haven't engaged with him in many months other than asking him to please vacate my thread.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ah ok. He's blaming me for his homeless woman moving out?

Pretty pathetic. I'm sure out of all the things posted here about him and that he's posted definitely couldn't have been it even if it had been something on this board (which it wasn't).

Typical tranny liberal though trying to shift ownership of failure and be the victim.

Nfc how you guys keep posting in this thread. That dude is a legit psycho who Jack's off to your attention.

Here's my cats opinion of this thread, of which I share.

• 1Like

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Hey Booze. Out of respect for Vanessa I stopped visiting this thread months ago hoping he would do the same in regards to mine.

I remember coming into this thread a few 100 pages ago with the "careful, lets not further destabilize a mentally ill person".

At some point tolerance wore out.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This is the catholic stance on transgenders:

Pope Benedict XVI has denounced gender theory, warning that it blurs the distinction between male and female and could thus lead to the "self-destruction" of the human species.[47] He warned against alteration of the term "gender": "What is often expressed and understood by the term 'gender,' is definitively resolved in the self-emancipation of the human being from creation and the Creator," he warned. "Man wants to create himself, and to decide always and exclusively on his own about what concerns him." The Pontiff said this is humanity living "against truth, against the creating Spirit."

I guess you created your own religion, like you determine your own gender.

The whole thing is pretty laughable.
Catholics are Catholics. I'm not a Catholic. More strawmen for an ignorant moron.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
BoozeCube BoozeCube
Foler Foler
Punko Punko
Fucker Fucker
Sevens Sevens

Literally nothing in this thread posted about me but lies. It's the only way they feel they can be "win" and it is sickening. The ways of the atheist vs. the ways of a Born-Again Christian, here on display.
Apparently its also the christian way to lie to people, insult them and call them names. I mean, every christian I have ever known (and that is a lot of them) were nothing but judgemental, hypocritical, holier than thou pieces of shit. They can do no wrong cause they have god on their side...even if it is something directly against what is written in their "good" book. Dude, I must say you are a shining beacon of the christian movement and shit like you is the reason the faith is losing its congregation in record numbers. I have become bored with you and your attention whoring ways. I will no longer respond to you in this thread...you want to continue this then take it back to the AvT thread.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
^ literally nothing but lies.

I have stated many times I'm a sinner... we do wrong (just like atheists) daily. It is YOU guys who seem to have an issue admitting that, not Christians. Furthermore, calling me an attention whore when I haven't posted a nude or selfie in a very long time here is... amusing. More lies I guess but whatever you want to keep strawmanning to support your irrational views is fine.

You won't respond to me in this thread? Right... let's see how long that lasts you evil sack of shit~ I dragged you here because you brought up my personal life in that thread. YOU DID, not me, and I took great pleasure destroying your claim.

I rest my case folks... this is how it is with hateful people... very ugly.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It feel swell to reject pascals wager. I could never run around and pretend to be persecuted like jesus, too much work.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It feel swell to reject pascals wager.
I reject it too. I don't believe in Christ out of fear... I believe and trust Him out of love. That is the fundamental difference between someone who adopts Pascal's Wager and someone who genuinely is Christian.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Pascal's wager is silly, anyway. It was formed from a thinker who thought of Christianity as the only choice. When you include all the various religions and beliefs out there, the odds are a lot different.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I reject it too. I don't believe in Christ out of fear... I believe and trust Him out of love. That is the fundamental difference between someone who adopts Pascal's Wager and someone who genuinely is Christian.
How do you love something that does not exist?

• 1EyeRoll

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How do you love something that does not exist?

Unlike the asshats I tagged about 7 posts above, I don't think you're inherently as evil as they are so I'll explain this to you without picking on you like I usually do with people who are atheist that engage me and are nasty to me Izo.

Any rational, honest historian... secular or religious, it doesn't matter... will testify to the existence of a man named Jesus of Nazareth that existed and was crucified at the behest of Pontius Pilate.

Whether you want to attribute divinity to Him is your prerogative, but to claim He didn't exist is intellectually disingenuous.

I personally attribute divinity to Him and have faith He is who He said He is, and that's why I love Him and His Heavenly Father.

Status
Not open for further replies.