Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
War never changes. That guy was just one in a long line of attention whores we've had in our 18+ year run as a collective group. The fact that he claimed to have been around since the beginning, yet failed to see the complete irony that he just acted out like EVERY OTHER ATTENTION WHORE WE'VE HAD was just the obvious sign of lunacy.

I swear i'd love to read an actual sociological study of these retards. It always goes the exact same way; they start out as quiet little shit-posters, and eventually through some sort of a gimmick gain forum notoriety, let said notoriety go to their head while they embrace some completely unpopular opinion/viewpoint that they then try to shove down everyone's throats on every post they make, which then causes their notoriety to increases more as they become known as a complete moron, which eventually leads to such an inflated ego they usually start to butt heads with administration, which causes them to become a perma-rickshawed piece of shit, and then as if by clockwork have a complete meltdown which ends in them "leaving the forum".

They all think they are unique, but they are just a number. Goodbye Forum_Fag09, you won't be missed.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Yeah... it's kind of strange how often people would bring up the tranny shit in other threads and she'd take the bait but she'd be the one accused of starting it. I mean, it takes two to tango, but I guess only the winner gets to write the history.

That said, it did result in an epic meltdown goodbye that was quite an audience pleaser.
Tranny apologist.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, such a white knight. Someone like me who criticized Vanessa a ton becomes a tranny apologist because I recognize you tranny chasers can't help yourself when you see one.

• 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yeah, such a white knight. Someone like me who criticized Vanessa a ton becomes a tranny apologist because I recognize you tranny chasers can't help yourself when you see one.
No need to be a Dick about it.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Only just stumbled in here to see the drama .

Me right now:

krusty.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah... it's kind of strange how often people would bring up the tranny shit in other threads and she'd take the bait but she'd be the one accused of starting it. I mean, it takes two to tango, but I guess only the winner gets to write the history.

That said, it did result in an epic meltdown goodbye that was quite an audience pleaser.
She needs thicker skin. There's this big, quite public, display about how it just rolls off her and she doesn't care etc. No one spends hours crafting meticulous replies to people that don't give a shit about them because they don't care. She cares so much, SO MUCH, and it led to her responding to every single criticism or comment directed at her, at length. Which led to more people shitting on her, etc etc. I can't remember ever seeing her post in a thread on topic and just leaving it at that, somehow it always comes around to her identity and struggle with others on the board.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
She needs thicker skin. There's this big, quite public, display about how it just rolls off her and she doesn't care etc. No one spends hours crafting meticulous replies to people that don't give a shit about them because they don't care. She cares so much, SO MUCH, and it led to her responding to every single criticism or comment directed at her, at length. Which led to more people shitting on her, etc etc. I can't remember ever seeing her post in a thread on topic and just leaving it at that, somehow it always comes around to her identity and struggle with others on the board.

Yeah, she never understood how easily she was baited with extremely low effort. I'm sure she'd say it's just her right to defend herself but at some point it's just being way too sensitive. And the more she was baited the more she expanded her already massive ego to compensate. Bad feedback loop there.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
And by kool aid you mean tranny bath water.

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think we should take a different path in regards to punishing people of that type. I mean, we all seem to agree that people like that are the attention whores of the forum - should we Hall of Shame their shit? Hell to the fuck no, I think that's EXACTLY the kind of shit they'd get off on, being immortalized on the forum for all time.

I know we want to document it for our own memory/reference, but I think when the next forum attention whore pops up, melts down and leaves, we should just purge everything they've ever said, replied to and posted on the entire forum. Erase their very existence, as if they never were here. That's the kind of punishment faggots like that deserve.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Why do you guys refer to him as she/her?

Because she asked to be addressed in that way. If you asked to be called potato, I'd refer to you as potato. It's no effort for me to just refer to people by the pronouns or whatever they'd like. I don't see it as a big deal. Is it going to have an impact on your life to refer to someone by a pronoun that's contrary to what you'd like?

• 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Because she asked to be addressed in that way. If you asked to be called potato, I'd refer to you as potato. It's no effort for me to just refer to people by the pronouns or whatever they'd like. I don't see it as a big deal. Is it going to have an impact on your life to refer to someone by a pronoun that's contrary to what you'd like?
Pandering to mental illness isn't the answer

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
The amount of effort involved should not be a criterion in this case. You do the right thing because it's the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.