Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why am I a tranny chaser? By no means did I run that douchebag off. I left him alone for months and months so that he would stop his Inquisition against me. He ragequit over whatever you committed shitposters in his thread id imagine
He ragequit because he was not getting enough attention in his personal fag thread, so he started dragging his bullshit into General threads among others, most notably the religion thread. When it inevitably got around to him defending chemical castration of minors, he spurged out and the mods moved the entire derail back into the fag thread. He promptly copy pasted the shit that got moved right back into the thread and then the ban hammer fell on his nutty head. Then like all drama whores, he made a big speech about how he was the most important poster here blah blah and vowed never to come back. Which we all know is likely bullshit, unless he can find another forum that will give him attention and not ban him for wrongthink. Or he Jerles out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Maybe if you hurry the fuck out of here, you can catch the clownbus with Vanessa so you can both ride off into the sunset?

There is always hope.

That sounds a whole lot like go kill yourself. Amod Amod where does this fall. I am pretty sure he is implying that Steve and Araysar should go swallow shotgun shells “clownbus into the sunset”.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
He ragequit because he was not getting enough attention in his personal fag thread, so he started dragging his bullshit into General threads among others, most notably the religion thread. When it inevitably got around to him defending chemical castration of minors, he spurged out and the mods moved the entire derail back into the fag thread. He promptly copy pasted the shit that got moved right back into the thread and then the ban hammer fell on his nutty head. Then like all drama whores, he made a big speech about how he was the most important poster here blah blah and vowed never to come back. Which we all know is likely bullshit, unless he can find another forum that will give him attention and not ban him for wrongthink. Or he Jerles out.
Yeah. I hadn't been to his thread in months, maybe since last year... He started trolling around in my thread right before he rage quit so this checks out.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah. I hadn't been to his thread in months, maybe since last year... He started trolling around in my thread right before he rage quit so this checks out.

He did seem to have a thing for you Folder. Did you tell him he was the most beautiful Xir in the world 2am closing time at a dive bar?

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
He did seem to have a thing for you Folder. Did you tell him he was the most beautiful Xir in the world 2am closing time at a dive bar?
I don't know. I completely stopped interacting and engaging with him a while ago because the trick is that's what he likes and I don't need to give the dude a hard time. I just wanna shitpost in politics thread and my thread.. It took months but my theory checked out when he came trolling me in my thread completely unprovoked, he just wanted the attention/drama and I wouldn't engage. You guys that interact with him are just wasting your time.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Dude needed to be ridiculed as an object lesson on not letting crazy get its foot in the door unchallenged. Giving a pass to crazy is how you end up with the current bunch of bullshit in society. If Manessa had been properly bullied early and often, he would have stayed Steve and maybe not been an estrogen filled ball of kid castrating craziness. Plus a lot of innocent lesbians might not have ended up with an unwanted dick in them. Think of the Mists.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Dude needed to be ridiculed as an object lesson on not letting crazy get its foot in the door unchallenged. Giving a pass to crazy is how you end up with the current bunch of bullshit in society. If Manessa had been properly bullied early and often, he would have stayed Steve and maybe not been an estrogen filled ball of kid castrating craziness. Plus a lot of innocent lesbians might not have ended up with an unwanted dick in them. Think of the Mists.
Ya I mean I don't disagree with you but I think that's more affective irl. Here it just seemed like he fed on it. Was so damn tiresome.gif. I mean he could probably be a cool poster of he just posted like the majority of other people. Contributing, shit posting, occasional thread derail to autistically prove someone wrong, etc. The attention seeking and drama is just tiresome.

Makes you wonder how many trannies just do it for the attention. Like if it was nbd to transition how many would have done it? Anyways, that's a topic for a tranny thread....

• 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Spoiler: All of them do it for the attention. They are basically like Vegans and cannot resist bringing it up at every chance.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Spoiler: All of them do it for the attention. They are basically like Vegans and cannot resist bringing it up at every chance.

_1cb14c48-ef66-11e6-9744-939f10ba6c21.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Faggot is gone yet the thread continues to be full of faggotry. The universe is a strange place.

• 1Truth!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Those who followed Vanessa around to bitch about tranny shit were often just as bad. Sometimes worse.

Yeah... it's kind of strange how often people would bring up the tranny shit in other threads and she'd take the bait but she'd be the one accused of starting it. I mean, it takes two to tango, but I guess only the winner gets to write the history.

That said, it did result in an epic meltdown goodbye that was quite an audience pleaser.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.