Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Pandering to mental illness isn't the answer
This entire website was made to pander to all of us autists and aspergers retards. Who am I to judge someone's mental illness?

The right thing to do is to live your life without obsessing about things that don't matter. If Vanessa wants to be called a she, no skin off my back. If Vanessa wants to cut dicks off kids and shit, I am against that.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
This entire website was made to pander to all of us autists and aspergers retards. Who am I to judge someone's mental illness?

The right thing to do is to live your life without obsessing about things that don't matter. If Vanessa wants to be called a she, no skin off my back. If Vanessa wants to cut dicks off kids and shit, I am against that.
Which is why I'm against anything he wants to do to reinforce his deranged worldview.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Which is why I'm against anything he wants to do to reinforce his deranged worldview.
To me, that's way too much involvement in the personal life of some random weirdo online. I don't take responsibility for how Vanessa views reality. Simply being trans is probably not even top 5 in the issues I have with her.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

Oh, it's definitely skin off your back. The effects are delayed and not obvious. You're the poster child for IOOTL on this forum yet you still want to claim preferred pronouns are not a small battle in much larger war?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Oh, it's definitely skin off your back. The effects are delayed and not obvious. You're the poster child for IOOTL on this forum yet you still want to claim preferred pronouns are not a small battle in much larger war?
No, they aren't. And no, it isn't. Its meaningless bullshit and you are all caught up in it.

There are real problems. Like the diagnosis of gender disorders in children and movements to medicate children. The pronoun i use to address some random tranny on the ever quest message board is not impacting my life. Or, for that matter, the pronouns I use to address anyone ever.

• 1Solidarity

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
No, they aren't. And no, it isn't. Its meaningless bullshit and you are all caught up in it.

There are real problems. Like the diagnosis of gender disorders in children and movements to medicate children. The pronoun i use to address some random tranny on the ever quest message board is not impacting my life. Or, for that matter, the pronouns I use to address anyone ever.
Give an inch, they take a mile

• 2Truth!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I'll be honest: I usually get confused in the middle of typing any post to Vanessa and end up using both types of pronouns.

• 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

I am caught up in it. In part because people, including myself, have been apathetic. I've detailed in other threads what I've dealt with my wife and my son. I had an intern that I had to frequently remember to use the correct pronouns because I didn't want to risk getting fired despite this person not looking the part at all. I just had a conversation with my wife yesterday about what it means to be a man(or woman) and how does that mean anything if people can self-identify as such?

Being able to pick your pronouns and the general apathy towards it is, in part, the foot in the door that leads to above.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I am caught up in it. In part because people, including myself, have been apathetic. I've detailed in other threads what I've dealt with my wife and my son. I had an intern that I had to frequently remember to use the correct pronouns because I didn't want to risk getting fired despite this person not looking the part at all. I just had a conversation with my wife yesterday about what it means to be a man(or woman) and how does that mean anything if people can self-identify as such?

Being able to pick your pronouns and the general apathy towards it is, in part, the foot in the door that leads to above.
I guess. I remember your posts about that, and I'm sure we still aren't really going to agree about that. But I'm not caught up in it. And I don't want to be either, look man some of you guys here are normal but some of the people here who are caught up in this shit are just the worst.

I also think this foot in the door argument is bullshit. What, they're going to trick me into chopping off my dick? Or recognizing wolfkin as the third gender? Give me a break. Like I said, Vanessa being trans wasn't even close to the most offensive thing about her. She can be called she all she wants, but she's still retarded.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I guess. I remember your posts about that, and I'm sure we still aren't really going to agree about that. But I'm not caught up in it. And I don't want to be either, look man some of you guys here are normal but some of the people here who are caught up in this shit are just the worst.

I also think this foot in the door argument is bullshit. What, they're going to trick me into chopping off my dick? Or recognizing wolfkin as the third gender? Give me a break. Like I said, Vanessa being trans wasn't even close to the most offensive thing about her. She can be called she all she wants, but she's still retarded.
Iooti

• 2Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
nah bro we've established that it's super serious, like so serious. Society lives or dies based on whether or not I call Vanessa a she or a :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:, which is apparently the new third gender.
Okay, bitch. When is your vsginagoing to stop bleeding so you show your pussy ass self interest politics thread?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Okay, bitch. When is your vsginagoing to stop bleeding so you show your pussy ass self interest politics thread?
never, it bleeds eternal, shiny and red.
dude it's been years, i think about politics about as much as I think about Vanessa's gender

• 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

You have school-aged children, no? Are you sure you're not caught up in it? Or could possibly be soon?

Not wolfkin, but what is it/they if not a third gender?

I'm not arguing Vanessa's worst characteristics. I don't see how that's relevant.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You have school-aged children, no? Are you sure you're not caught up in it? Or could possibly be soon?

Not wolfkin, but what is it/they if not a third gender?

I'm not arguing Vanessa's worst characteristics. I don't see how that's relevant.
Yeah man, I'm pretty sure.

There's no relevance to anything. If Vanessa wasn't a huge attention whore none of us would even know she was trans. But we would all know she's retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.