Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevens

Log Wizard
giphy.gif

The 4 horsemen have started to show up. Can’t be long before @Vanessa returns.
I always thought Makedmelon and that Coleslaw poster were Vanessa. I mean as much as Vanessa like to suck his own dick over how great he was I figured he made a few alt accounts so they could suck his dick over how great he was too.

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I mean, I think Vanessa is exceedingly well-written and an absolute pleasure to read, but she clearly has no interest in me and we have already established my identity. I don’t mind being Vanessa too though.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

maskedmelon

Also, I have absolutely no idea how I managed to skirt that dick minefield you laid, butt I am feeling pretty damn good about it. I am rather proud of myself to be honest.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I mean, I think Vanessa is exceedingly well-written and an absolute pleasure to read, but she clearly has no interest in me and we have already established my identity. I don’t mind being Vanessa too though.
We established your identity?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

I seem to recall her taking an interest in whether you were a fellow tranny. Maybe you didn't answer or give the answer she wanted and that was the turn off. You should probably kill kiss yourself.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Just hit 3 months mark of my hormones boys. Big changes! Here's a pic of me from today with my pet vulture, Igor. Do I pass?

Screenshot_20200721-201254_Brave-01.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

maskedmelon

We established your identity?

mhm. First it was revealed that I was actually se-yuri. I think it was Erronius who cracked that one.

THEN it was revealed that I was that cute girl with fat boobs and pointy lips. I dont remember her name, but it was shared someone in my campaign thread.

LAST it was revealed by Vanessa herself that I am a fat man with green hair who I think she found on the internet.

i am pleased to be whichever of these make you feel the best.

maskedmelon

I seem to recall her taking an interest in whether you were a fellow tranny. Maybe you didn't answer or give the answer she wanted and that was the turn off. You should probably kill kiss yourself.

hello dick, you are correct. vanessa was curious about my sex and gender identity, but only for a little while. as for the kissing, I agree with you there too. I love myself very, very much and would not hesitate. I am fantastic. Would that I had multiple selfs, I would wed them all. unfortunately there is only one me, so I have to leave the kissing of me to others.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
hello dick, you are correct. vanessa was curious about my sex and gender identity, but only for a little while. as for the kissing, I agree with you there too. I love myself very, very much and would not hesitate. I am fantastic. Would that I had multiple selfs, I would wed them all. unfortunately there is only one me, so I have to leave the kissing of me to others.

You know what I meant in my heart.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
mhm. First it was revealed that I was actually se-yuri. I think it was Erronius who cracked that one.

THEN it was revealed that I was that cute girl with fat boobs and pointy lips. I dont remember her name, but it was shared someone in my campaign thread.

LAST it was revealed by Vanessa herself that I am a fat man with green hair who I think she found on the internet.

i am pleased to be whichever of these make you feel the best.
giphy.gif

Which one do you like to larp the most?

• 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I say you pass.

But I was delivered by csection. I've never actually smelled a pussy.

Some day!
Heh, you might’ve had a pussyrag rubbed on you though. I see it sometimes during sectio, silly midwifes do that to the child. Transfer the vaginal flora, is the idea. Pretty sure it doesn’t correlate 1:1 to being bathed in pussy fluids the good ol’ fashioned way.

Anyway, do you have asthma?

iannis

Musty Nester
Nah, natural birth.

I was just really dedicated to that shifty joke.

I doubt the fluid is the thing, myself too. It's the system stress of being forced down the birth canal.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Heh, you might’ve had a pussyrag rubbed on you though. I see it sometimes during sectio, silly midwifes do that to the child. Transfer the vaginal flora, is the idea. Pretty sure it doesn’t correlate 1:1 to being bathed in pussy fluids the good ol’ fashioned way.

Anyway, do you have asthma?
Wtf is this about vag juice. Is it some sort of baby protectant? Gross

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Wtf is this about vag juice. Is it some sort of baby protectant? Gross
Ye. Born from vag = child is colonized by good germs from vag and back hole. Aka, the normal flora. Aka what keeps the bad germs away in your life. Sectio = no pussy juice flora = colonized from other sources. It’s speculated, due to increased astma increase in those born from sectio, that the beforementioned gives some protection to it, amung other things. Ain’t nature wonderful?

So....munch away on the vag and back.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.