Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ye. Born from vag = child is colonized by good germs from vag and back hole. Aka, the normal flora. Aka what keeps the bad germs away in your life. Sectio = no pussy juice flora = colonized from other sources. It’s speculated, due to increased astma increase in those born from sectio, that the beforementioned gives some protection to it, amung other things. Ain’t nature wonderful?

So....munch away on the vag and back.
It’s how your gut flora colonize your bowels

it is how your gut flora colonize your bowels, Mrs. Foler.

So I should be drinking vag juice at least once daily? Can it be from any vag or are there specific requirements?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So I should be drinking vag juice at least once daily? Can it be from any vag or are there specific requirements?
Since you’re already colonized, you’d have to drink gallons to drive the selection pressure. Have at it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Izo Izo is that true or is he just being dick?
giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'll put an ad up on Craigslist for some

• 2Quality Calories

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Gut and vag flora are largely similar since one is colonized by the other. Therefore, eating ass is a feasible conduit of transmission, however that assumes the hosts gut flora is healthy and that the balance has not been disturbed by things like antibiotics or poor diet. The much more strictly controlled environment of the vag ensures that flora are less prone to the imbalances that can plague the gut.

Pen on the other hand is covered with fungus, which behaves antagonistically toward gut bacteria and can also cause thrush. Pen juice is sterile though and actually slightly basic, which is why it burns your throat or god forbid your eye if you get it there. As a base, it neutralize the acidity of the vag creating harsh conditions for the resident flora.

So while eating as is an okay way to subsidize struggling gut colonies, sucking dick will have no effect at best and at worst it would be mildly counter productive while giving you a sore throat.

i hope this helps.

🍏

• 1I Came
  • 1Galaxy Brain

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Gut and vag flora are largely similar since one is colonized by the other. Therefore, eating ass is a feasible conduit of transmission, however that assumes the hosts gut flora is healthy and that the balance has not been disturbed by things like antibiotics or poor diet. The much more strictly controlled environment of the vag ensures that flora are less prone to the imbalances that can plague the gut.

Pen on the other hand is covered with fungus, which behaves antagonistically toward gut bacteria and can also cause thrush. Pen juice is sterile though and actually slightly basic, which is why it burns your throat or god forbid your eye if you get it there. As a base, it neutralize the acidity of the vag creating harsh conditions for the resident flora.

So while eating as is an okay way to subsidize struggling gut colonies, sucking dick will have no effect at best and at worst it would be mildly counter productive while giving you a sore throat.

i hope this helps.

🍏
giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What’s your assesment on chilly-dick to ass eating ratio, how much dick would you need to suck for the equivalent of ass eating, gut balance speaking, maskedmelon maskedmelon

maskedmelon

Izo Izo
okay that one just sounds gross tbh. if you just mean like sucking pen after it has occupied vag or ass though (we will assume both are clean and healthy), then I am not really sure that that would be helpful.

why?

well, if it is is your own vag or ass that housed said penis, then you aren’t getting anything new. On the other hand, if the vag or ass hosting said penis belongs to a third party, then your gut flora would be better served by you simply going to the source. If you just like sucking dick though, then you totally should, I just don’t see a health argument for it with regard to gut flora.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So you’re saying the taint distance matters, inversely with increasing distance healthwise, okay. Could we get closer to a factor?

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Would, say, a dehydrated partner being more susceptible to colonization thus be more healthy for you then? How long does previous partners germs stay relevant? Surely it matters if one had an infection, then exposed to antibiotics, not yet recolonized properly, or maybe improperly. The equation has many factors. What should one ask ones partner, maskedmelon maskedmelon ?

maskedmelon

Izo Izo

Well, I think that there are at least several factors at play:

1. total pen surface area (inclusive of foreskins)
2. compressive value of vag or ass
3. vigor of insertion
4. total net contact duration

we could then use these values to speculate about the amount of flora that ought be transferred to the pen.

Example:

1. a lot
2. pretty comfy
3. less comfy
4. not enough

from this we are able to say that the flora transferred to the pen was not a lot irrespective of its above-average capacity.

I would expect that it would take at least 10 sessions with one of these pens to harvest the same quantity of flora as one might given the same duration at a direct source.

• 1Quality Calories

maskedmelon

Ooo, my last post was in reply to your post before your last post. I will have to give this some more thought D:

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
I was going to do a post saying:

What the hell has happened to this thread?

Then I remembered where I am.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Of god. As hard as I've tried, it is apparently still possible to gross me out.apparently

UNSUBSCRIBE

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

maskedmelon

I am very sorry, iannis. I would blame that rascal Izo for leading us down this path, but it was a delightful engagement and I would not have had it any other way.

how is everyone this morning by the way?

Status
Not open for further replies.