Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
It has been 90 days, and Vanessa Vanessa has not returned to us. It's time to send this one home.

2 threads, with 2 ... special... posters: hodj hodj and Vanessa Vanessa . 1 dedicated to being salty and having the last word, the other one being too thin skinned to endure a simple stint in the rickshaw without rage-quitting. Both destined to grapple in eternal Sisyphean struggle here in the FoH Hall of Shame. Let these 2 threads stand as a warning from history to all who read them!

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
stick shift handling GIF

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Front hole scoring low. Interesting to see how a change of gender brings a fear of the ketchup.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This could be the rock upon which I build my church, come to think of it.

It's in screenshots where my thread was originally until butthurt and jealous people (like Boozecube and Zyyz) that got owned by me in a battle of wits, logic and evidence moved it to the Rickshaw where it got less views.

• 2Harrow
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Yes, I think I understand more than I do not so I will just say "yes, I think I understand more than I do not." and be good with that.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hey ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy post the full resolution pic of Hodj on the cross please, and thank you. Because you've limited who can see your profile like a coward I cannot click on your pic to see it in full resolution.

...and I don't want to fish through the Hodj thread where it originated... that would take me hours probably.

• 2Harrow
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Hey ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy post the full resolution pic of Hodj on the cross please, and thank you. Because you've limited who can see your profile like a coward I cannot click on your pic to see it in full resolution.

...and I don't want to fish through the Hodj thread where it originated... that would take me hours probably.
Ralph_No.png

1577232808064.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.