Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevens

Log Wizard
As amusing as that was, that might be edging into doxxing territory. Even though Manessa said he does not care, its probably a tiptoe-ing the line a bit.
How could posting something that is posted on a public forum be doxxing? Especially if it posted it.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Exactly! If I were a female and happened to be born with testicles (lol) I'd cut them off immediately!!!
You'd think that would be the first order of business if he was actually a woman inside. Instead, he got those ridiculous udders bolted onto his chest.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How could posting something that is posted on a public forum be doxxing? Especially if it posted it.
To be honest, I never bothered to examine his profile and did not realize he was so brazen as to direct link something like that. And the old guy with the drum with the dying inside look says it all as far as I am concerned. Also, that voice reminds me a bit to much of Doctor Girlfriend.......

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Look, literally every time she walks out the door she's being cat called constantly. She barely goes outside for fear of all the male attention she gets. She can't even buy some groceries without the clerk telling her she's the most beautiful woman he's ever met. That's a heavy burden to bear and you guys should be a little more understanding.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Look, literally every time she walks out the door she's being cat called constantly. She barely goes outside for fear of all the male attention she gets. She can't even buy some groceries without the clerk telling her she's the most beautiful woman he's ever met. That's a heavy burden to bear and you guys should be a little more understanding.

That shit cracked me up. We've all been with beautiful girls, people don't just sit there and complement them everywhere they go. Guys may act a little different, or like friends will complement, but strangers don't just sit there and say "OH MY GOD You are so beautiful!!!" Vanessa is a truck psychopath!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
To be fair it probably takes a lot of expensive therapy to deal with mental illness. Plastic surgery too, apparently. HRT adds the female crazy on top. And all the, I asssume, bullying / having to defend / feeling one has to defend oneself going from man to crossdresser to final form probably takes its toll. It must make one think it’s a miracle surviving, and trust in the learned obnoxious behaviour, divine relations and interventions, ofcourse.

Are you alright, Vanessa Vanessa ?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I've already written here that I'm not going to engage in an internet argument with you
Yet you're going to because I'm irresistible, and lo and behold v v v

In medicine, we have something called pre-test probability. I'm sure other fields use it too. So I look at a patient, let's say a healthy 20 year old non-smoker athlete with chest pain. Do I immediately think that he is having a heart attack? No, he has no risk factors, and another etiology is likely responsible for his symptoms. So I know that ordering an EKG, cardiac markers, etc, have a very low pre-test probability of identifying the cause of his disease. Another example, a 35 year old patient walks in with complaints that he has worms coming out of his fingers. He is unkempt, smells bad, hair is a mess, clothes haven't been washed, and looks intoxicated. There are many things that could cause this, but I know going into it that ordering a urine drug screen has a very high pre-test probability of identifying the methamphetamine that is causing his hallucinations.
This is all just smoke, gotcha.

So I apply this same principal to you.
Now we get into the meat and potatoes. Good. /cracks knuckles

I read your posts here, you're a bizarre Christian that has many fundamentalist beliefs, and you believe in stupid things like the Garden of Eden, The Great Flood / Noah's Ark, the earth could be 6000 years old, and Adam & Eve.
"stupid things"

So far you're doing a bang up job of scientifically destroying me. Good job. (pssst, syke)

There is a very low pre-test probability that we would have any meaningful discussion because the place your starting from is so removed from reality that I would never be able to ground you.

We couldn't talk about all the different Homo species that walked the earth before and at the same time as humans and interbred with us
I'd post pictures of these things but because no one here has fixed pic attachments yet... so it'll likely just show up as [Attachment 362936] instead of the pic and due to the fact that triggered mods moved this into the shaw instead of keeping this where it was for years in Screenshots, I cannot edit the post to make the pics show up. Until they fix this for sure, I feel uneasy about posting pics on super long posts here.

Anyway... every skull you Evilutionists share like Lucy and shit just looks like Chimps, not humans. Furthermore, when you compare an aboriginal skull to a caucasian skull, you can see how human skulls literally in 2021 (not 100,000 years ago) are vastly different.... so can primate skulls vary. Go ahead... do it. Post an aboriginal skull next to a caucasian skull to see how varied we HOMO SAPIENS are. So yes, let's talk about things. I'm the only one here actually saying anything versus you just posting my VIDEOS like an obsessed lunatic.

We couldn't have a discussion about how it's impossible the earth was covered in water
Yeah, because there's not a shitload of water in the atmosphere? Clouds are composed of.... what Falxy? Tell me. LoL you dunce... but you're going to say this to me v

and you can't see it because the gap between us and you is too great.
The irony is too great.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Are you alright, Vanessa Vanessa ?
Yes, why wouldn't I be?

Do I need to link how research has shown that Chrisitians are happier than you Godless atheists yet again?

I'm sorry I don't live on this forum like some of you do. I took my brother to the hospital yesterday and was dealing with that all night then I slept quite well and got up, did some shopping and such. I'm here now, ready to deal with you lunatic obsessives like I always do and enjoy it and laugh as always. Let's have fun!

• 1Worf

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

"stupid things"

So far you're doing a bang up job of scientifically destroying me. Good job. (pssst, syke)

I'd post pictures of these things but because no one here has fixed pic attachments yet... so it'll likely just show up as [Attachment 362936] instead of the pic and due to the fact that triggered mods moved this into the shaw instead of keeping this where it was for years in Screenshots, I cannot edit the post to make the pics show up. Until they fix this for sure, I feel uneasy about posting pics on super long posts here.

Anyway... every skull you Evilutionists share like Lucy and shit just looks like Chimps, not humans. Furthermore, when you compare an aboriginal skull to a caucasian skull, you can see how human skulls literally in 2021 (not 100,000 years ago) are vastly different.... so can primate skulls vary. Go ahead... do it. Post an aboriginal skull next to a caucasian skull to see how varied we HOMO SAPIENS are. So yes, let's talk about things. I'm the only one here actually saying anything versus you just posting my VIDEOS like an obsessed lunatic.

Yeah, because there's not a shitload of water in the atmosphere? Clouds are composed of.... what Falxy? Tell me. LoL you dunce... but you're going to say this to me v

The irony is too great.

Fucking lol.

LOL.

You are so stupid.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

I'm sorry I don't live on this forum like some of you do.
Screenshot_20210211-131405_Chrome.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Can we get a rule/bot that gives Phazael and Vanessa an automatic shaw for 24 hours to 1 week, anytime they quote or mention each other in a post? That shit has reached ridiculous levels for a while now.

I know we are still waiting on a script to automatically harrow all of Bubbles posts, but can we move those man-hours over to this project ASAP?

Edit: I mean, I know Lanx is Asian, loves his mod tools, and can achieve this on his own, but think of the future generations (of Mods).

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

"stupid things"

The irony is too great.

Literally your argument was:

1. You (Vanesaa) think skulls from different animals look similar.
2. You (Vanessa) think there is enough water in the atmosphere to cause a global flood.

YOU SO FUCKING STUPID LOL.

• 1Worf

Maul

Dental Dammer
I have said many times that faith is a crucial part of Christianity. All Christians will concede in faith being the link between the mind and the heart in belief in the Lord. One scripture that holds that notion aloft is John 20:29 - Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

We freely admit we cannot prove God exists in the manner that you demand we prove Him to exist.

God is love, boys. You cannot understand God if you don't start there. Unfortunately I don't think you guys start there.
No, love is your body producing dopamine and norepinephrine.

Adam and Eve is easily disproven by genetic diversity. Faith isn't reason or an explanation of anything.

• 1Galaxy Brain

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yes, why wouldn't I be?

Do I need to link how research has shown that Chrisitians are happier than you Godless atheists yet again?

I'm sorry I don't live on this forum like some of you do. I took my brother to the hospital yesterday and was dealing with that all night then I slept quite well and got up, did some shopping and such. I'm here now, ready to deal with you lunatic obsessives like I always do and enjoy it and laugh as always. Let's have fun!
Trisomy-21 patients are objectively happier than atheists too. Doesn’t mean it’s on a good foundation though, case in point a belief in an invisible skydaddy. Ergo a poor indicator. Uness you think delusions are a good thing, ofcourse. You’re slacking with the infamous v-comebacks. Buckle up, bro.

Sorry about your bro. Is he dealing with transitioning too? Comon, you have 100+ days online here, x2 of me :D

Awesome, yeah, let’s have fun - so glad you’ve learned to use the 4post thread too - it really is for making fun of ourselves, not taking what we post too seriously.

Also, post some pics so we can obsess over your anatomy. New shoulder pics still lacking. Find those softligt lamps of yours and get to work.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Why do you live alone, Vanessa Vanessa ?
Because I'm not married and don't want a roommate.

Because carpet munchers who do not want a surprise penis (choppers call them TERFS) have upped their clocking game a lot the last couple years. They have had to.
Hey look... another post lacking any peer-reviewed research backing up your worldview. We're all surprised, Corporal Carbohydrates.

What's the longest romantic/sexual relationship you've had, Vanessa Vanessa ?
3 years.

God damn, that's fucking scary. A water buffalo would have a better chance at passing as a woman than that pig. Didn't he claim to have small shoulders? LMAO.
Another Fucker post completely detached from reality? Sweet!

I literally never said I had small shoulders. I will yet again say, "Quote me where I said -this thing- where Fucker said I said -this thing- and you won't be able to. ...and why? Because this is what you drool-pools do: obsess over me and literally just make shit up that I say. THIS is why I'm somebody and you're a nobody. This is your place, clowncar.

Reality: I made fun of someone who said I had "linebacker shoulders". Please come back to reality, thanks lunatic!

Honestly water Buffalo is the perfect word for it. He looks exactly like one with lipstick.
Awwww, poor destroyed newbie atheist joined the group of Vanessa obsessives. Love it!

You didn't need to transition and then start posting here nonstop to accomplish that, but you do you
You're not wrong... I didn't need to. Yet I did, and I'm completely owning it. Thanks for your continued contribution to this thread Erro.

still not committed if you havent cut them off.
You don't strike me as a stupid person Cukernaut. In fact, I have no quarrel with you. You HAVE seen the results of post-op frankenpussies, right? It's a scary venture, and it takes time money and probably most important a high level of dysphoria having a penis. That's not the source of my dysphoria. With some trannies it is and they will fixate on their penis. I do not. Blaire White (we all know Blaire, right?) hasn't gotten it cut off either. You gonna tell me she isn't committed to "being transgender" or is a faux transgender??? Oh my Lord. We are being cautious (and it's still like buying a car... I'm not rich, remember, but I'm also doing just fine for myself).

Exactly! If I were a female and happened to be born with testicles (lol) I'd cut them off immediately!!!
I never said I was a female. Strawman on the field! Ooops! Illogical argument from the person who said the gap is too distant in intellect to relate to.

Find me the quote where I said I am a female Falxy. You've become obsessed enough obviously, so find it. Dazzle us.

the bored look on the collaborators face
My brother. I told him to look that way. I'm literally dunking on myself.. glad you enjoyed it. I have a lot of vids I've made about various shit that I like that I find entertaining. Some are horrible. Some are funny. The common theme, throughout the videos, is music. That's what I excel at.

As amusing as that was, that might be edging into doxxing territory. Even though Manessa said he does not care, its probably a tiptoe-ing the line a bit.
I don't care. I post stuff public and am proud of the stuff I post publicly. Unlike people who do nothing but devour (like you), I create. Those are the two type of people in this world. Creators, and Destroyers.

Agree. But he links his YouTube in his bio!!
You're fine. If I thought it was a problem you'd be reported to mods already. Relax, Max.

Yeah, not doxxing.

That said, video is much less convincing than pictures.
Yet I still go out in public and am never called he/him/sir. Reality > y'alls opinion.

Tide Pod was funny, though.
I take pride in making others laugh.
Cool :)

Hey look... a huge repost pic with strawman text on it. It must be a Boozecube post!

You already have three threads to declare yourself a winner in that you are shitting up.
Name 3 threads I am shitting up right now? You are mentally fucked in the head you retard... me replying to someone in a thread isn't shitting it up... it is your obsessive reaction to it that shits it up.

This is what every one of these excruciatingly long word-salad posts is like

Yet people read it because people constantly are here telling me what I say that I post (yes they get it wrong a lot because they are retarded, but still... can't help retards not be retards now, can they?)

Ask why they thought BoozeCube BoozeCube pussified rant on Reddit about how much he sucks as a person was considered doxxing? It was a different platform under his name.

Because he didn't share it specifically. That's the issue. I share my YouTube page here. Everyone is fine here... no doxxing. You ever gonna post the timestamp to the Krauss video when he starts talking about the universe springing from nothing instead of just talking about an expanding redshifting universe or say in your own words how the universe came from nothing? No?

That's what I thought.

And the old guy with the drum with the dying inside look says it all as far as I am concerned.
As I explained above to Falxy mentioning him - Intentional and deliberate and you fell for it believing it was real.

Lmao... you are such a stupid, stupid human.

Look, literally every time she walks out the door she's being cat called constantly.
I never said that.

She barely goes outside for fear of all the male attention she gets.
I never said that.

She can't even buy some groceries without the clerk telling her she's the most beautiful woman he's ever met.
I never said that.

That shit cracked me up. We've all been with beautiful girls, people don't just sit there and complement them everywhere they go. Guys may act a little different, or like friends will complement, but strangers don't just sit there and say "OH MY GOD You are so beautiful!!!"
See, as a Christian, it is against my religion to lie. Therefore I don't do it.

What celestial rules are you breaking when you lie? What do you care? What moral fabric are you really tied to, being a hairless primate that has evolved in a line of descendent after descendant where your great great great great great (x9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999) grandfather was a (to steal Boris's great burn at a British hearing) Great Supine Protoplasmic Invertebrate Jelly? You have no recourse to a divine judge as I do. So no, I don't lie. I didn't say I am called beautiful every single day and every single time I go out. I said it happens, because it does. Often enough from strangers where THAT matters unlike you hateful evil atheists here who just thrive on being hateful evil atheists. /shrug

But keep going... this is why I've been here for 20 years (approx 5 years as Vanessa)... because y'all are amusing to me and this forum is great :)

DickTrickle

"I never said that."

My post was definitely a completely accurate non-hyperbolic portrayal of your comments.

That too was sarcasm in case you missed that as well.

I wouldn't expect people to call you out as a male because you clearly are trying to be a woman and resemble a woman in many aspects. You're far removed from a jerle level catastrophe. That doesn't mean you're as convincing as you think you are.

Btw, use the picture icon to add images. Don't use the attachment button. That's how I added my picture of your time here and it didn't show up weird (afaik).

Status
Not open for further replies.