Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
OR, it could mean that high post counts are just shitposting vs making good posts imo.

Regardless... the start of this postcount/timespent on the forum thing was that Izo was saying I scampered off because I got owned or something and I merely had shit to do and I said, sorry I don't live on the forum like some people. i.e. He was nitpicking me because I didn't reply in a timely manner that he wanted me to.... that shit is insane.

Sorry, this is your poor reading comprehension. This thread's dialogue is generally me vs y'all if you haven't gotten that figured out yet. No one is coming in here to white knight me... pussies do that in PMs :)
Fucking SNAP, lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
OR, it could mean that high post counts are just shitposting vs making good posts imo.

Regardless... the start of this postcount/timespent on the forum thing was that Izo was saying I scampered off because I got owned or something and I merely had shit to do and I said, sorry I don't live on the forum like some people. i.e. He was nitpicking me because I didn't reply in a timely manner that he wanted me to.... that shit is insane.

Sorry, this is your poor reading comprehension. This thread's dialogue is generally me vs y'all if you haven't gotten that figured out yet. No one is coming in here to white knight me... pussies do that in PMs :)
Yes, poor reading comprehension on your part. You realize there's something between white knights and full on attacking you, right?

But yeah, literally be proud of misrepresenting your words and strawmanning me as you complain about that same thing. Fucking hypocrite.

Fucker

Log Wizard

Another lie of yours. You got clowned and quit the forum.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So because I'm not married, don't want a roommate, and live alone, you take those 3 facts and then conclude:

• I'm not living like the Bible teaches.
  • I don't understand that Love is between people.

You are fucked in the head Izo. Truly.

View attachment 334395

I love many people. I love God too.
No, no, I simply cherry pick from the big book of multiple choice. Just like you do in a couple of minutes when you reply to this post. Here goes:
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians+7&version=ESV said:

Principles for Marriage​

7 Now concerning the matters about which you wrote: “It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman.”2 But because of the temptation to sexual immorality, each man should have his own wife and each woman her own husband. 3 The husband should give to his wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the wife to her husband. 4 For the wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. 5 Do not deprive one another, except perhaps by agreement for a limited time, that you may devote yourselves to prayer; but then come together again, so that Satan may not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

6 Now as a concession, not a command, I say this.[a] 7 I wish that all were as I myself am. But each has his own gift from God, one of one kind and one of another.

8 To the unmarried and the widows I say that it is good for them to remain single, as I am. 9 But if they cannot exercise self-control, they should marry. For it is better to marry than to burn with passion.
Satan is tempting you, Vanessa Vanessa - inc equally cherry picked bible verse. Oh, here’s a good place to cherry pick topics from.
Marvelous.

Why don’t you turn the other cheek to your fellow FoH poster btw? (Hint: it’s a game, cherry pick something)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
subzero GIF

:iceburn: :iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn::iceburn:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I quit a few times for various reasons and for various periods. The last long period was because I was rickshawed unfairly and I decided this forum didn't deserve me. I assure you, every time I quit, I wasn't sneaking back in here under some alt (what kinda psycho does that?) or reading shit while not logged in. I'm not like Kegkilla or Tanoomba... there's just the one and only Vanessa account and LLR knows that :)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Let's see what happens when I use the attach button.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210209-193245_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210209-193245_Chrome.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.