Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Curious, considering you’ll need HRT for the rest of your life, Vanessa Vanessa . Even if you decide to have your testes removed, albeit less suppressors. How do you rationalize this as ‘done’ ? I get this is not the focus of your essay above, just me pondering.
My Gender Dysphoria is cured, essentially and there's nothing I'm doing in my life to work toward a further endgoal of my transition. That's how I rationalize this as "done". I never had genital dysphoria as many transsexuals have. My penis doesn't "trigger me" in other words. Just like Blaire White's penis doesn't trigger her and she is basically "done" too. I've told you many times I relate to her on soooo many issues... she's like my younger, more beautiful, more popular self.

Ex:

There is nothing in the literature that states you need to chop off your dick to be DONE as a transsexual. This is your own odd projection on me. You're not the one with Gender Dysphoria Izo. I was. I don't feel that feeling anymore... GD is curbed, thank God.

So again, you guys can lulz at the statement: "I didn't transition for attention" all you want... it is NOT true. Do I need to remind you for the billionth time that I'm a Christian and that blatant lying is an offense to my God so I don't do it? So you can call me a liar all you want... My God knows the truth, as do I.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So again, you guys can lulz at the statement: "I didn't transition for attention" all you want... it is NOT true.
I meant, btw, it is NOT true that I transitioned for attention. Go ahead and put that into the quotes for posterity thread :) Damn this no-editing!!!

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
8DC24DBF-2F77-4BF5-AB89-694037D02439.jpeg

“People tell me I’m so beautiful everywhere I go. That is my reality.”

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Triggered atheist finally found the right thread to post in... yay! Cookie for the hairless primate!

• 1Moron

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Wow, I forgot that was the exact line. I feel like my sarcastic post ended up not being so sarcastic in retrospect.
No Dick... that's the exact line as YOU lunatics who orbit me and lie about what I say constantly interpreted it because, to repeat:

Sorry, this is your poor reading comprehension.
...and as you can see below, here's me vindicating myself as usual with actual quotes because unlike hairless primate Fauxy (your new nickname btw @Falxy-US because you're a faux intellectual), I don't lie about others.

A) I know I look good. I go to the store in my jammies with no makeup and have guys telling me "You're beautiful". That's my reality.
Nowhere in that quote does it say "everywhere I go". Nowhere in that quote does it say "every day". The quote is the quote, and it's true. It's not just a basis of judgment on my face alone, or my shitty hair.... it's the entire package, and my body is more perfected as a passable female than my face and shitty hair and if you guys saw the ENTIRE package in real life, in the flesh... you'd understand better, and see that... yes, I get those compliments.

When I say I destroy you guys with quotes, this is what I'm talking about btw. Reality > Lies, and I love it~ Enjoy!

• 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
My Gender Dysphoria is cured, essentially and there's nothing I'm doing in my life to work toward a further endgoal of my transition. That's how I rationalize this as "done". I never had genital dysphoria as many transsexuals have. My penis doesn't "trigger me" in other words. Just like Blaire White's penis doesn't trigger her and she is basically "done" too. I've told you many times I relate to her on soooo many issues... she's like my younger, more beautiful, more popular self.

Ex:

There is nothing in the literature that states you need to chop off your dick to be DONE as a transsexual. This is your own odd projection on me. You're not the one with Gender Dysphoria Izo. I was. I don't feel that feeling anymore... GD is curbed, thank God.

So again, you guys can lulz at the statement: "I didn't transition for attention" all you want... it is NOT true. Do I need to remind you for the billionth time that I'm a Christian and that blatant lying is an offense to my God so I don't do it? So you can call me a liar all you want... My God knows the truth, as do I.
I’m glad you feel the way you feel. We’re missing each other here. I’m nitpicking over the term cured. You need continuous medication to maintain status quo. If you stop them you’ll be a man again. Even cutting the testes is not a cure. It would simply mean less of the suppressor part of the HRT, lower dosage, still a man. Not a done deal either. So...how do you rationalize this when you’re, technically, not cured? For now avoiding the other discussion, whether hrt is an appropriate treatment at all for a mental disease.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You didn't say always, that's fair, but you clearly imply regularity with that quote. Based on your video with makeup, I simply do not believe that happens with any regularity without makeup. But seeing you face forward? I mean, maybe the video is misleading for some reason. Whatever, no way to prove it either way (though maybe you'll try again by recycling a two or three year old text conversation).

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
No Dick... that's the exact line as YOU lunatics who orbit me and lie about what I say constantly interpreted it because, to repeat:

...and as you can see below, here's me vindicating myself as usual with actual quotes because unlike hairless primate Fauxy (your new nickname btw @Falxy-US because you're a faux intellectual), I don't lie about others.

Nowhere in that quote does it say "everywhere I go". Nowhere in that quote does it say "every day". The quote is the quote, and it's true. It's not just a basis of judgment on my face alone, or my shitty hair.... it's the entire package, and my body is more perfected as a passable female than my face and shitty hair and if you guys saw the ENTIRE package in real life, in the flesh... you'd understand better, and see that... yes, I get those compliments.

When I say I destroy you guys with quotes, this is what I'm talking about btw. Reality > Lies, and I love it~ Enjoy!

You’re such a moron lol. You think people are obsessed with you, but in reality we are all just dog(haha) piling on a blithering idiot.

• 1Solidarity

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

"My body is more perfected as a passable female... if you guys saw the ENTIRE package in real life, in the flesh..."

---

FUCKING LOL.

YOU'RE SO STUPID. YOU HAVE A PENIS. IF WE SAW THE WHOLE PACKAGE, YOU WOULD NOT BE PASSABLE AS A FEMALE!!!

I promise you, NO ONE is tricked by your bolt on tits. Everything about you screams male. Your horrible tranny voice, your gullet, your manly face, broad shoulders, etc. Nothing is feminine.

DickTrickle

The whole fixation thing is a little silly. How much time do people spend in their day writing a post in this thread? 10 minutes tops even for a multi-post day? Sometimes just a single post, too, which would be a couple minutes. There's no way to tell how much mental time is spent so that's all speculation.

Vanessa acknowledged it's often just empty shit posting a lot of the time while she responds in-depth on a sentence by sentence level.

You can claim you're a righteous destroyer of evil people, and other people can claim they're just keeping the evil tranny in check, but in terms of actual time spent, on a one on one basis, I don't think there's much of an imbalance to indicate obsession either way.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You think people are obsessed with you
Thanks for posting twice in a row and posting my videos for me. You're totally demonstrating you're not an obsessed, triggered Godless hairless primate. /golfclap.

YOU'RE SO STUPID.
Good, rational argument as always. It's almost like:
They aren’t sending their best, folks.
Poor, triggered Godless hairless primate! Just like Sevens, Izo, Punko, and Phazael!

I’m nitpicking over the term cured.
If you'd rather adopt the phrase "mitigated to the point of non-existence currently" then sure, that's more nuanced, okay? Or I could just say "cured". Either way... at least you admit you're nitpicking.

If I stop taking meds and many of the secondary sex characteristics which have been quelled start coming back, then the Dysphoria will come back, correct.

You need continuous medication to maintain status quo.
Yup. No different than a schizophrenic who will need continuous medication to quell their voices/symptoms etc.

If you stop them you’ll be a man again.
I'm already a man. I will always be a man. When did I ever call myself a woman and not a biological man?

Even cutting the testes is not a cure.
I never said it was, did I?

So...how do you rationalize this when you’re, technically, not cured? For now avoiding the other discussion, whether hrt is an appropriate treatment at all for a mental disease.

Quote from their synopsis based on the overwhelming evidence of 51 studies that you can feel free to read and dissect at your leisure:

1. The scholarly literature makes clear that gender transition is effective in treating gender dysphoria and can significantly improve the well-being of transgender individuals.

2. Among the positive outcomes of gender transition and related medical treatments for transgender individuals are improved quality of life, greater relationship satisfaction, higher self-esteem and confidence, and reductions in anxiety, depression, suicidality, and substance use.

3. The positive impact of gender transition on transgender well-being has grown considerably in recent years, as both surgical techniques and social support have improved.

4. Regrets following gender transition are extremely rare and have become even rarer as both surgical techniques and social support have improved. Pooling data from numerous studies demonstrates a regret rate ranging from .3 percent to 3.8 percent. Regrets are most likely to result from a lack of social support after transition or poor surgical outcomes using older techniques.

That's how I rationalize it, and I'm living proof that all that is true as is countless trannies out there.

So... as usual... I have research backing my worldview, and y'all have: Your opinions as non-transsexuals who don't suffer from Gender Dysphoria. Excellent!!!

• 1Moron

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
By that same token you are obsessed.
Difference is this one fundamental thing, Dick: Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread - Replies: 8k - Views: 279K

When I start to go in y'alls threads and reply incessantly with inane bullshit, you'll have me on the same page.

..........oh wait.

• 1Moron

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
...and yet, here you guys are.

I don't see (just as one example) Bandwagon posting here hardly at all. Guess what? He's not obsessed.

Honestly its pushing the limits of your stupidity. You are a gold mine of stupid. Every day its something new with you. You have such childish and underdeveloped beliefs that it’s almost fascinating.

Like... the idea that you will accept at face value any science regarding transgenders and hormone therapy. But you laugh at DNA evidence that different species of humans have existed and interbred. And yet many of these things utilize the same techniques and foundations and instrumentation. You opt to utilize science to show that transitioning is good for mental health (even if it’s a retrospective review of a subjective survey), but science that explains how mountains are formed is ignored.

Your cognitive dissonance is amazing. It’s not that you’re just ignorant. You are, in fact, just a stupid person. Full stop.

• 1Galaxy Brain

DickTrickle

Difference is this one fundamental thing, Dick: Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread - Replies: 8k - Views: 279K

When I start to go in y'alls threads and reply incessantly with inane bullshit, you'll have me on the same page.

..........oh wait.
No one owns a thread. Hodj didn't. Tanoomba didn't. Foler didn't. You don't. People can do whatever the fuck they want in any thread as long as it doesn't violate the form rules. A reply here is no different than anywhere else, you unrelenting narcissist.

And, speaking of threads dedicated to posters, look at the company you keep... That should tell you a lot but you're unlikely to understand.

• 2Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.