What's wrong with you, Izo Izo ?
Animation Inject GIF by TheRealCornelius

Vaccine side effects.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
So are you saying S Secrets is a fair bet? Got to keep the ball(s) rolling. Which tranny do you want to mentor into the world of FoH the most, Vanessa Vanessa ?
I learned that making yourself the center of attention only works when you have something of value to offer. So I gave up transitioning because that literally is the catharsis to my personal progression as a human. I'm adept at programming enough to make a career out of it. Becoming more of a self-absorbed egotistical maniac is the opposite of what I am working on right now. I'm just doing shit I enjoy and am successful at.

I have seen many transgender people make their personal journey into 'their journey with everyone supporting them' when there's people out there who will not support them actively involved in their life. This thread is absolutely full of that, and I will have none of it.

Anytime I realize I am wasting my time, I stop posting and move on with my life. Actions prove you're good at something. Not discussions like these.

For the sake of this thread, I decline all mentoring. I don't care how I look to someone else or about being someone's protégé.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I learned that making yourself the center of attention only works when you have something of value to offer. So I gave up transitioning because that literally is the catharsis to my personal progression as a human. I'm adept at programming enough to make a career out of it. Becoming more of a self-absorbed egotistical maniac is the opposite of what I am working on right now. I'm just doing shit I enjoy and am successful at.

I have seen many transgender people make their personal journey into 'their journey with everyone supporting them' when there's people out there who will not support them actively involved in their life. This thread is absolutely full of that, and I will have none of it.

Anytime I realize I am wasting my time, I stop posting and move on with my life. Actions prove you're good at something. Not discussions like these.

For the sake of this thread, I decline all mentoring. I don't care how I look to someone else or about being someone's protégé.

Leonard-Nimoy-Spock.jpg

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

Respect for that. And for not being a mentally ill idiot.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

This is probably the best reply to anything in the entirety of this thread.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So I gave up transitioning because that literally is the catharsis to my personal progression as a human.
I'd ask you more questions about your own path but I kinda just already know you simply... don't care. I don't take it personally at all Secrets... like, I know you just don't care about telling this clowntown forum about your story or journey or what you're feeling on the inside or any of it LoL. Like... you just don't care.

BUT I still gotta say... based on this one sentence, there's two possibilities: You either suffer inwardly with Gender Dysphoria and it must suck not being able (for whatever barriers you harbor) to not transition, or you never were a true Transsexual with Gender Dysphoria. Everyone calls me an attention whore and I'm fine with that label (it's not true, fyi) but that's not why I transitioned. Has absolutely nothing to do with attention like everyone assumes. They just project that assumption/endgoal on to me. Sorry Charlie... try again. I transitioned to curb Gender Dysphoria. End of story.

I'm adept at programming enough to make a career out of it. Becoming more of a self-absorbed egotistical maniac is the opposite of what I am working on right now. I'm just doing shit I enjoy and am successful at.
Ya, and I appreciate all your contributions that you've done to the EQEMU community :) I have ZERO clue what you actually do, but I know you're clutch.

This thread is a narcissistic, leather skinned OOAK's thread who indulges in laughing, shitposting, sharing, and truthseeking with an endless cavalcade of lunatics orbiting around feeding into it all as they too gain some strange pleasure at launching verbal shit at the eponymous threadbearer~

Bah.... it is YOU who should be mentoring ME about things, honestly.

I didn't want to shit up your thread so I'm just quote borrowing to here Porkchop!
I'm MtF, pronouns are she/her.
FUCK YOUR PRONOUNS YOU LEFTIST

jkjk

Femme in appearance.
O

"How far" is a tough question because I didn't go gung ho due to career, mental health and family, so I've been incrementally learning about myself over the last 15 years. But to this point i'm in private and group therapy, I've been on HRT (Depo-estradiol, Progesterone) for 3 years (with a 1 year break) and i'm out of the closet at home and in public but still haven't come out to my extended family. I dont see them much due to the rona, so I haven't figured out a way to come out on my dead name social media.
Based on when we spoke via PM... you have been taking all this *really* super slow! That's amazing... you're still not OUT! Damn~

Plus, as liberal as IT seems, I constantly found it impossible to come out as trans at work, so maybe being my own boss is the right way to go.
Now this... this is the part of transition where you'll know what you're made of on the inside, and what your skins made of on the outside. Not trying to to scare you, but prepare you. Job is shitty to transition on. Best bet: go full time between jobs if that makes sense to you *wink*.

I only use my powers as needed. I pretty much keep to myself, but I wouldnt call myself "anti-social" or awkward, just privacy focused online and IRL. I like to help people, but I also love my family more than anything and their needs will get priority over anyone else.
We differ here a bit... but it's fine like wine. I pray for your well being, success (both professionally and personally) and updates. Sorry Izo is Izo~

Izo

Tranny Chaser
No clue what your talking about.

Or more humorously to the point of your question:

I think the joke was its 420 not 4. Anemone or whatsherface posted there, contaminated the RL pic thread with screenshots from it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Based on when we spoke via PM... you have been taking all this *really* super slow! That's amazing... you're still not OUT! Damn~

LOL i know. I guess I can blame it on being an over thinker. I spend too much time analyzing the pros and cons instead of just taking action.

Now this... this is the part of transition where you'll know what you're made of on the inside, and what your skins made of on the outside. Not trying to to scare you, but prepare you. Job is shitty to transition on. Best bet: go full time between jobs if that makes sense to you *wink*.

Amen, thats why i've made so much more progress in the last few months compared to the last few years. Did you come out at work?

We differ here a bit... but it's fine like wine. I pray for your well being, success (both professionally and personally) and updates. Sorry Izo is Izo~

TY, same to you.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LOL i know. I guess I can blame it on being an over thinker. I spend too much time analyzing the pros and cons instead of just taking action.
It's not overselling it to say it will be the biggest decision of your life to go "full time" with everything. You've already made small steps toward an endgoal. You're being cautious and prudent with all of this... and that's how I did it too and made it out in one piece. You're not doing anything wrong here Porkchop!

Amen, thats why i've made so much more progress in the last few months compared to the last few years. Did you come out at work?
Yeah, at my old job of many years. It was rough. People weren't overtly transphobic... it's just difficult for folks to adjust BUT I wasn't a gay male who was overly femme either which was more jarring once everything really started to happen. I don't know you, ultimately... you said you're femme in appearance; this is advantageous. Your sexuality is unknown to me too but IF you're into men, this will be easier a social transition too.

TY, same to you.
I'm basically done with it and just enjoying all the highs and lows that any regular person has in addition to being the incredibly mixed bag that I am. Good times haha.

Mahler once said "I am thrice homeless, as a native of Bohemia in Austria, as an Austrian among Germans, and as a Jew throughout the world. Everywhere an intruder, never welcomed"

Can relate but it's less blood and soil in this 2021 climate and more cultural: As a Christian among trannies/atheists, as a tranny among Conservatives, and a Conservative among this woke, clown world.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
LoL, just saw your pic and your stated sexuality AS I was typing the above post here.

You're doing fine. You could go full time anytime I'm sure and fit into society! Proud of ya... keep on keeping on!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Curious, considering you’ll need HRT for the rest of your life, Vanessa Vanessa . Even if you decide to have your testes removed, albeit less suppressors. How do you rationalize this as ‘done’ ? I get this is not the focus of your essay above, just me pondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.