Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
(Oh and since I cannot reply to you @Mist in that thread due to triggered gimps who don't really appreciate free speech, I'll just say here: If you think Katie Katro looks like a tranny, then you are basically saying that we do it better and showing why you are a miserable leftist dyke. Thank you for your attention on this matter.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
it triggers me a bit
Right-wing SJW says what?

Mods, feel free to move this post to my thread since I can't post in my thread or the politics thread due to triggered gimps, but... all I gotta say is one thing:

SUCK IT LEFTISTS. Trump > y'all, always and forever.

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Right-wing SJW says what?

Mods, feel free to move this post to my thread since I can't post in my thread or the politics thread due to triggered gimps, but... all I gotta say is one thing:

SUCK IT LEFTISTS. Trump > y'all, always and forever.
thats a good idea

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I hear the sound of xbox’s and hrt drugs changing hands. It’s that magical time of the year.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1613344200473.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Izo... trying desperately to generate a Porkchop thread is like shining a spotlight on a frightened kitten.

That's not putting down Porkchop on any level... I legit have no problems with him/her/they and wish them well. It's not a knock on Porkchop, it's a knock on YOU. Gavin is just telling it like it is and he's 100% right. I'm y'alls golden goose here with this thread at 278,000 views... not Porkchop, not Goliath, not Secrets, not XXXXXX.

Of course you'll just say, "Vanessa is just trying to steal the attention" ...um. No. I've said plenty of times before, let a younger, prettier, funnier version of me come along, I could care less. But it ain't Porkchop because Porkchop doesn't give a rip about you clowns and y'all will never find another -me- the one, and only. But keep trying.

• 1Trump

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Izo... trying desperately to generate a Porkchop thread is like shining a spotlight on a frightened kitten.

That's not putting down Porkchop on any level... I legit have no problems with him/her/they and wish them well. It's not a knock on Porkchop, it's a knock on YOU. Gavin is just telling it like it is and he's 100% right. I'm y'alls golden goose here with this thread at 278,000 views... not Porkchop, not Goliath, not Secrets, not XXXXXX.

Of course you'll just say, "Vanessa is just trying to steal the attention" ...um. No. I've said plenty of times before, let a younger, prettier, funnier version of me come along, I could care less. But it ain't Porkchop because Porkchop doesn't give a rip about you clowns and y'all will never find another -me- the one, and only. But keep trying.
What exactly is the endgame here, you're upset we have a dickchopper who isn't an attention whore and won't rest until you've rectified that grave injustice?
How are the new boudoir shots coming along, Vanessa Vanessa ? If the goose doesn’t lay an egg now and then... you know. Maybe you can help Porkchop Porkchop along with your vast experience in exposure, queen bee. Clearly we have very few transitioning being on FoH, like chaos chaos himself pointed out. We’re all bros here, just doing my part, no hate. Maybe Gavinmad Gavinmad can explain why he’s so explicit and welcoming, full of love for his fellow FoH posters.

Fucker

Log Wizard
How are the new boudoir shots coming along, Vanessa Vanessa ? If the goose doesn’t lay an egg now and then... you know. Maybe you can help Porkchop Porkchop along with your vast experience in exposure, queen bee. Clearly we have very few transitioning being on FoH, like chaos chaos himself pointed out. We’re all bros here, just doing my part, no hate. Maybe Gavinmad Gavinmad can explain why he’s so explicit and welcoming, full of love for his fellow FoH posters.

Actually, I am transitioning to be a woman as we speak. I put on my GF's pink winter cap, so I am now a woman.

Wait...the pink cap is wrong. It is Egyptian Pale Alabaster Coral Blush, and I didn't realize it until I had it daintily askew. The word pink is triggering to most feminists, so I had to exclude it.

WHAO! See! My transition is happening in real time!

Woo hoo! I know know what a scarf is! Also, I said Woo! I am woman.

I have pajamas now! I love being a woman.

Sadly, I've lost my ability to park my car. :(

• 1Trump
  • 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard

Vanessa.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Repost

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah but no one who isn't a mental case wants that kind of attention drawn to them.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser

So are you saying S Secrets is a fair bet? Got to keep the ball(s) rolling. Which tranny do you want to mentor into the world of FoH the most, Vanessa Vanessa ?

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.