Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I'm actually in the mood to lay out some shit to you... though you truly don't deserve it. You deserve many bad things and likely you will have many bad things coming to you.

"love" to call you fat? Not particularly... it's just what you are. Again... just like Gimpko being a virgin. Just like me being a tranny. Things are what they are /shrug

But see, you don't HAVE to be fat. You chose that. You are fat due to your own cravings and devices. Gimpko doesn't HAVE to be a virgin. He can (hopefully) court someone with all that $$$ that he loves to brag about and get himself a female unless he's just an eternal bedwetting type of man. Based on his posts here, he fits the bill for the latter but people can make remarkable changes to their life. I'm proof. Animals cannot change their stripes, so to speak. People can.

I can't NOT be a tranny. There's no "taking off things" or "setting aside this thing here for a little while" etc. It's a curse of sorts.. it sucks.. But I have an amazing life too so it's just... what it is. If I detransitioned I'd still be a tranny... I don't think you simpletons -get- that. There is biological evidence that being a tranny has a biological basis from birth, which I predicted would come to fruition and it has. Everything I have predicted about transsexuals have come to pass. Homosexuality does NOT have any evidence whatsoever of that and flies in the face of both biblical AND evolutionary ideology. Christianity is the most rational explanation of why we are here and why reality is the way it is. Evolution has many extremely fundamental answers missing and will likely *never* have those answers. Richard Dawkin's explanation that "well science is working on that" fails the test, sorry. We Christians have all the answers, funny enough... and its not just "Well God did it" like atheists like to strawman.

But getting back to your constant bullshit of "you're a hypocrite because you're a tranny and saying you're a Christian. What about Deut 22:5?"

Since Gender Dysphoria has a biological basis and it truly is an issue of born that way (not ALL trannies btw... I've stated for years there are many MANY people co-opting the transsexual identity for... ??? I dunno it's fucking WEIRD though), the question is: would a perfect God create a soul that was absolutely 100% doomed to fail and be separated by His grace? I truly don't think so. Even Christ saying to Judas that those who betray Him would be better off if they never were born... the implication is that Judas is FUCKED and is going to burn. But Judas still made a conscious choice to betray Jesus. I made 0 conscious choice to have Gender Dysphoria... and it will never go away. I take meds to quell that. The meds changed me. Remember what Jesus Himself said in Matthew 15:11?

So what are we *really* left with in your argument that Deut 22:5... literally ONE passage in the ENTIRE book... somehow destroys the entire notion that I am not a child of God in Jesus name? I just wear sweatpants for the rest of my life, yes? If it were THAT simple, do you REALLY think the Creator of the Universe and love incarnate would care one iota about the splitting of hairs of me wearing sweatpants versus skinny jeans (cut to fit my big ass that male jeans do NOT accommodate [male jeans are literally uncomfortable on me... I tried them post transition... its awful because of how my body is shaped now]). If YOU think it means "all trannies no matter what are abominations to the lord" then you think God would create people doomed to have no key to salvation which conflicts the very words of Christ, that all who athirst, come drink.

I could write you an entire page of a symphony from scratch and give it to you and you would have NO clue what I'm trying to communicate. God would. Precisely. His intellect is soooo beyond our comprehension, it's unreal to us. He is intelligent enough to know *exactly* what I'm talking about in this post, even *if* you or others like you don't. God knows the heart... so very, very well. You don't know my heart... whatsoever.

Well I think that's what'll be separating us there...

You're just an unintelligent and fat enemy of mine, and an enemy of God too. You just may be unintelligent for the rest of your life, but you don't have to be fat and you don't have to be my enemy and you don't have to be an enemy of God. You chose those 3 things. You're not going to hell for being unintelligent, just as I'm not going to hell for being a tranny. You're going to hell for rejecting God, while I'm going to Heaven for accepting God and His Son into my life and into my heart. He is my Lord, forever and always.

Good luck with your... forever and always. We both know what that shall be.
Vanessa.jpg

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'm actually in the mood to lay out some shit to you... though you truly don't deserve it. You deserve many bad things and likely you will have many bad things coming to you.

That is what Jezus would say.

I read 1 line of your drivel and it is already excessively stupid.

• 1Like

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So is luring homeless mothers to your place for "Surprise Penis!" what Jesus would do?

Dude is such a crazy hypocrite its beyond parody at this point. But I guess its better to contain the toxic crazy here than in the real threads.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So is luring homeless mothers to your place for "Surprise Penis!" what Jesus would do?

Dude is such a crazy hypocrite its beyond parody at this point. But I guess its better to contain the toxic crazy here than in the real threads.
The ultra-christian with conservative values that decided he needed tits, because god didn't get it right?

No way he is crazy, this all makes sense. You must be a virgin and/or fat.

• 1Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Nope, and implying that's what I did is the continued evidence that you are a retard with shit-levels of reading comprehension. That never happened moron. If you were just trolling, great, but you said you're 100% not trolling me when you deal with me so if you're NOT trolling, then you're a retard with shit-levels of reading comprehension to think that that is what happened and is reality.

Then you post this and then equally retarded people like Gimpko, Fucker and whomever else is ignorant and just wants to believe people at face value literally start to believe this happened. Great job planet fitness.

gVPu2HQT_400x400.jpg

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I think Alkorin fixed the pic attachments issue... I realize very very few users were affected, but yay... 100% back to normal. Thanks coders that are smarter than I am ^_^

Sevens

Log Wizard
Nope, and implying that's what I did is the continued evidence that you are a retard with shit-levels of reading comprehension. That never happened moron. If you were just trolling, great, but you said you're 100% not trolling me when you deal with me so if you're NOT trolling, then you're a retard with shit-levels of reading comprehension to think that that is what happened and is reality.

Then you post this and then equally retarded people like Gimpko, Fucker and whomever else is ignorant and just wants to believe people at face value literally start to believe this happened. Great job planet fitness.

View attachment 353011
But you even admitted that when she moved in she had no idea you were a dude (Surprise penis) and the only way she found out were these forums. Once she found out she freaked out and hit the road. Sounds a bit like luring her to your place under false pretenses, I mean having a penis is kind of a big surprise. But im sure you will somehow change the story around and then call me fat and talk about how much you pwned me cause youre so holy and are gods mostest favorite even though you tell him everyday how much you know more than him and he can just fuck off for giving you a penis.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
But you even admitted that when she moved in she had no idea you were a dude (Surprise penis) and the only way she found out were these forums. Once she found out she freaked out and hit the road. Sounds a bit like luring her to your place under false pretenses, I mean having a penis is kind of a big surprise. But im sure you will somehow change the story around and then call me fat and talk about how much you pwned me cause youre so holy and are gods mostest favorite even though you tell him everyday how much you know more than him and he can just fuck off for giving you a penis.
Hey look... another low IQ, poor reading comprehension individual getting facts wrong.

There's a pattern here with all the droolpools coming after me here... let's look:

Hateful.
Godless.
Obese.
Unintelligent.
Irrational.

Sounds like SJWs to me, boys!

We KNOW what side you are on.
You claim to be a religious conservative and yet everything about you shows you are not. You are a wolf in sheep' clothing.
Hiya wolves! I'm Vanessa, the real sheep. Glad to have your projection cast upon me.

Told y'all before I am nothing but a mirror to your evil. I reflect what you emit. When you see me, you only see yourselves. Take my advice... get right with the Boss. You know who He is.

• 1EyeRoll

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Daniil Medvedev No GIF by Tennis TV

How’s it going V. Have you thought about setting up some live debates and owning some atheists?

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would be willing to bet money I have been to more church services in the past three years than you, Manessa, and I am the atheist. And I know I live my life way closer to the biblical standard than you are.

Also, no one is going to bother digging to find your old posts to smack you down with your own words, because you have proven over and over what a waste of time it is. You will just do some kindergarden level I am rubber you are glue shit and jerk yourself off over how much you "owned" us. Ironically you bring up projection as an argument when you are the one either projecting and compensating. But hey lets go down the list:

Hateful- Right now, yes. I hate liberals and crazies for what they have done to everyone else. You are at least one of those. Plus I am guessing deep down you hate yourself more than we hate you, mostly because of how over the top you are with your vanity and pearl clutching.

Godless- Says the dude with fake tits who posts nudes of himself on a random forum with a bunch of strangers.... What part of that does the bible cover again? Also Vanity is one of the major sins and yet you cannot stop being an unrepentant attention whore. If you actually believed you living as god intended, you would have been upfront with that couch surfer instead of her finding out because your ego made you show her how much you were "owning" everyone on this board. Or pulling your cuttle fish "I really am a lesbian guys!" shit to get blue haired lessies with more piercings than IQ points to take the D from you. Pretty sure the bible has a few things to say about that, as well.

Obese- Yeah I am a fatty, congratulations on cracking the case. Of course I could diet if I felt like it, but you will always be crazy and self mutilated. And the emotional scars of whatever uncle diddled you as a kid to turn you into this trainwreck will be with you forever. Finally my vice might be unhealthy, but it does not involve actively chemically castrating other people's children or luring women under false pretenses.

Unintelligent- Leaving the low hanging fruit of some of the shit you said in the religion thread, you have yet to construct one well reasoned argument and continually link citations that actually refute the point you are trying to make. And your posting style suggests a junior high reading level, at best, which I guess is part of your pretend to be a girl schtick. But hey, keep calling everyone SJW because I am sure it will stick the next time for sure!

Irrational- There is nothing irrational about pointing out what a danger you are to yourself, kids, and others. And no one in this thread has rage quit the forum over a verbal beatdown aside from you, and you did it twice counting the suicide by Amod.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I LMAO at Manessa calling anyone fat because that guy is a genuine lard ass. To top it off, he looks ridiculous in those cheap size 32 dresses he buys at Tranny Warehouse.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Hey look... another low IQ, poor reading comprehension individual getting facts wrong.

I click in here because I have a total lack of fear. An unintelligent person might call it irrational, but after 30 years of clicking into literally everything on the internet, I consider it more of a hardened determination to defeat the internet in battle.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I click in here because I have a total lack of fear. An unintelligent person might call it irrational, but after 30 years of clicking into literally everything on the internet, I consider it more of a hardened determination to defeat the internet in battle.
Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

Fedor’ish blue waffle tub girl on mr. hands glass jar goatse with two girls one cup ... and vanessa?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Sounds like SJWs to me, boys!
Now now now... look above and Phazael Phazael falls right into the honeypot. It's amazing. Didn't you always say I was "sperging out in multiple threads" based on my signature habit of making long posts?

Epic... and look at you go now. Hypocrite much, or are you sperging out yourself based on your own standards? Can't be both and can't be neither :)

I just can't get enough of this. So.......

Though I'm not God (Because He's awesome and knows what you're going to do before you do it) I'd like to imitate Him just one moment and offer you a choice. Free will is amazing. What would you like me to do with your hypocritical OR sperg out post (depending on your own truth)?

How about a choice?

Either choice you make, I'll still win, I assure you.

Remember, as Rush said in their song Freewill: If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. But seriously. Pick one... it's very simple:

(A) Dissect your post like a skilled surgeon and decimate you like old times
(B) Ignore your post and save me some time, but you knowing deep down I could do (A) with ease with quotes backing me up but you'll lie and say it's just somehow "bullshit"

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You quoted yourself and are using a prog rock song as a citation. Totally not irrational or vain.......

How about this. I choose to no longer let crazy pass without calling it out. Even if you weren't a self mutilated kid danger, your vanity alone Merritt the dogpile.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You quoted yourself and are using a prog rock song as a citation. Totally not irrational or vain.......

How about this. I choose to no longer let crazy pass without calling it out. Even if you weren't a self mutilated kid danger, your vanity alone Merritt the dogpile.
Now look at my post; look at the first letter of each sentence that was separated by space breaks and spell it downward.

I own you six ways from Sunday Phaz in terms of intellect, creativity, talent, and usefulness. You will always lose.

God owns me six ways from Sunday in terms of intellect, creativity, talent, and usefulness. I will always lose to Him. (spoiler alert: the entire human race will lose to Him if it comes to quarreling with Him).

Learn your place in this hierarchy, mein fettfleischbergfreund!

Stop being a lying, hateful, morbidly obese sack of Godless shit... your time is short and the Boss is not pleased with you. At all. Eternity is a long time to be wrong about Jesus.

Phaz.jpg

Neither A or B

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.