Happy Excuse Me GIF

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Manessa wrote
They use filters and photoshop ... I legitimately don't

Hello, sports fans! These pictures were taken at the same time, yet look wildly different. The pic on the left is the real pic. The pic on the right has been altered with: clone tool, brush tool, and healing brush tool. Also: unblended artifacts from many very obvious Ctrl-C/Ctrl-P actions. Left jowl, lips, eyebrows, eyes all have been pasted in and rather poorly blended with the surrounding image data.

The fun part! Numbnuts pasted in eyes from someone else and didn't bother to change their color or their shape. Color can be changed with contacts, Shape change of this magnitude is not possible with modern medicine.

Also, the liberal use of the various brushes is hilarious at best. It is obvious, even to a drunk 2 year old.

2xuif8695.jpg
rt324.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Splash the Pot
Reactions: 2 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Using a filter is the equivalent of makeup. Yes, plenty do, but then it's surely not completely "no lies" natural. Plus, you still still are wearing some makeup with the filter.

Good luck with your spiritual apocalyptic omens. Diehard christians have been sensing the end times ever since Jesus died.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
These pictures were taken at the same time
That's as close to reality as you get in your entire post LoL!!! Love it.

Using a filter is the equivalent of makeup. Yes, plenty do, but then it's surely not completely "no lies" natural. Plus, you still still are wearing some makeup with the filter.
It's like the Bill Burr quote "our roided up guy beat your roided up guy". I mean, where is the line with anything? There isn't. There's just... looking good.

...and I do. I thank you all for trying your absolute hardest to make me look terrible, it's flattering, actually.

Good luck with your spiritual apocalyptic omens.
I'll be fine, I worry about you guys.

Diehard christians have been sensing the end times ever since Jesus died.
They have all died, amazing enough. Checkmate atheists!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't have to try that hard. I just used a different picture of you. Yeah, though, only the score you liked is valid despite all the various examples showing the limitations of this site. Compelling. I'm sure all guys would choose you Scarlett Johansson.

Yeah, that's definitely what they meant by end times.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
There's 0 sarcasm here.

^ Is that sarcasm though?

Here's the raw pic I used: Knock yourselves out. As I've said millions of times, I have nothing to hide and don't lie:

Maybe shop the interior of your car along with the rest next time. Or clean it, but that isn't happening I guess.

41.jpg

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Best part of this photoshop derail is he clearly knows the truth about himself or he would not have to photoshop the fuck out of stuff. Nothing I could come up with would be as brutal as the mental gymnastics warm up he must go through every morning when he walks up to the mirror in the morning. Bravo, Fucker Fucker

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
That feeling when you've triggered your hatertots so badly that they have to photoshop your *real* pic to fit their skewed reality.

Best.

Forum.

Ever.

View attachment 354424

Soooooo much photoshop! God I love you guys. Find that new thing that triggers you in this pic now! Gooooooo!

i see the d in this picture. Needs a retouch

Status
Not open for further replies.