Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hosix

All labs matter!
statistically, there has got to be at least one person on this forum who has jerked off to Vanessa's picture. Question is who? Man up, and speak up

Banana guy.

Foler too, while he was in the Pista with a super amazing watch on.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Nope, that wasn't it. That user was a different kind of freak.
Meme Think GIF

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
FoH.jpg

Well damn, this is unfortunate... it just goes into my spam folder with hundreds of other junk... I thought more of this place! S Slyminxy You can ask me questions here on the forum btw... no need to be all sneaky in PMs. Seriously~

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Speaking of questions, when is your next hiatus/rage quit due, Vanessa Vanessa ?
The funny version that certain unintelligent people might believe: The next time I destroy someone on here and have to atone by entering into my chamber of sacrificial cutting because I sinned against my Sky Wizard by being so mean to people on the internet.

The truthful version: The next time Facebook decides to ban me yet again because they hate free speech, Trumpets, and anything remotely non-leftist.

Fact is, I hate arguing with the people (you guys) who I 80% ideologically align with. When Trump lost (quite possibly/likely utterly robbed via the pandemic that China purposefully released), the right-wing was fractured, splintered and Jan 6th was kinda the outrage played out in real life. I felt for 4 years we were all kinda unified and strong and now... the left has control and it pisses me off.

I'd like to be a small voice in all of this and while I fully think we (on this forum AND in the general Republican party) have our share of retards, we have much more intelligent, rational folks on this side and... well... yeah, we need to stand united on many fronts. This forum is already based. I don't need to spend my time here just arguing with previously mentioned retards over my identity and my genitals; therefore I spend most of my online time on places that actually have leftists on them. It does us NO GOOD to simply live in echo chambers preaching to the choir so to speak.

The problem with that, is that the left is so overly rustled with ANY dissenting views that below is what happens, and as you can see... it's over really REALLY petty shit that proves what colossal snowflakes they are:

Facebook sux.jpg

Free speech is clearly under attack, and it sucks.

• 1Slow
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
The funny version that certain unintelligent people might believe: The next time I destroy someone on here and have to atone by entering into my chamber of sacrificial cutting because I sinned against my Sky Wizard by being so mean to people on the internet.

The truthful version: The next time Facebook decides to ban me yet again because they hate free speech, Trumpets, and anything remotely non-leftist.

Fact is, I hate arguing with the people (you guys) who I 80% ideologically align with. When Trump lost (quite possibly/likely utterly robbed via the pandemic that China purposefully released), the right-wing was fractured, splintered and Jan 6th was kinda the outrage played out in real life. I felt for 4 years we were all kinda unified and strong and now... the left has control and it pisses me off.

I'd like to be a small voice in all of this and while I fully think we (on this forum AND in the general Republican party) have our share of retards, we have much more intelligent, rational folks on this side and... well... yeah, we need to stand united on many fronts. This forum is already based. I don't need to spend my time here just arguing with previously mentioned retards over my identity and my genitals; therefore I spend most of my online time on places that actually have leftists on them. It does us NO GOOD to simply live in echo chambers preaching to the choir so to speak.

The problem with that, is that the left is so overly rustled with ANY dissenting views that below is what happens, and as you can see... it's over really REALLY petty shit that proves what colossal snowflakes they are:

View attachment 358512

OK.

joz123

Potato del Grande

View attachment 358512

dana carvey snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 1Worf

Sevens

Log Wizard
You aren't christian: Christians don't tell god to fuck off and that he was wrong to make you a dude when you just want to have your very own vajayjay.
You aren't conservative: No conservative I have ever met or talked to was in favor of injecting kids with hormone blockers.
Your life flies in the face of everything you claim to believe in.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Right on cue, 3 retards that I mentioned above appear while 2 of the 3 of them already have reacted to literally my only other thread post on this forum in over a month.

But yeah... no obsession here. Nope.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
View attachment 358354

Well damn, this is unfortunate... it just goes into my spam folder with hundreds of other junk... I thought more of this place! S Slyminxy You can ask me questions here on the forum btw... no need to be all sneaky in PMs. Seriously~

Pretty sure I asked you on this forum thread already. There was no reply.

So, I opted to ask in Private, since you were obviously uncomfortable or otherwise unwilling to respond.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Vanessa Vanessa

Here's a quote to my post roughly 4.5 years ago ;)

So, when do I get my question answered?

To re-iterate, you mentioned you have a small penis, whatever that means, the picture you posted doesn't quite support the theory.

So, what size is it (lenght, girth) when fully erect?

• 3Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Vanessa Vanessa

Here's a quote to my post roughly 4.5 years ago ;)
About as long as the iq and as wide as the attention span. Or inverse to number of average post lines in length and as wide the quality of the posts. I’m sure we can come up with an equation eventually.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So wait, after Fucker body slammed him over his photoshopping, he ran off to get validation on Facebook?
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Yes, I consider fornication out of wedlock as degeneracy. So does God.
... my Gender Dysphoria (which is, for all intents and purposes, abated), tell me how I'm crazy. Go ahead. I'm genuinely interested in the narrative you're trying to sell here.
So, throwing a starving dog a bone.
Does a god speak to you since you know what it considers degeneracy? This is how we know you’re crazy. Gender dysphoria? This is how we know you’re crazy. And so on.

episode 1 round 2 bitches GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
It was destined to be bumped at some point... might as well embrace it. I 100% blame the mods who took this out of the RRHOF and made this a thread again. It was good there! But nooooooo~

Anyway... here we go, for better or worse.

SuperStraight means you are only attracted to the opposite sex and not trannies.
Yes, concur. I think SuperStraight was a brilliant label when it was trending. Anything that triggers the left is gold in my book. But it also literally describes my sexuality (more on that below).

You think you're a woman.
No. I think I am what I am: a transgender female, which is a biological male.

You don't suck cock.
Correct. Not a fan.

What are you attracted to then?
What I've always been attracted to: biological females

So to try to keep this succinct AND rational AND honest... I'm a biological male who was (for lack of better words) cursed with genius Gender Dysphoria at birth. Grew up loving girls exclusively (hence, straight) like normal. This lasted for the better part of 33 years and was good... Sinful (fornication), but good. Then my Gender Dysphoria got worse and I realized if I don't transition NOW when I have the resources and means, then I will eventually be 40 and *still* have Gender Dysphoria, and if not then, I'd turn 45 and *still* have Gender Dysphoria, and if not then, turn 50 and *still* ... you get the picture. It never goes away.

So I try to therapy my way out of it (unsuccessfully) and in fact my psychologist says he had never written a recommendation letter that quick in that short of time (3 months) and I went to him because he specialized in transgenderism... so he had seen many cases. Ironic huh? I wanted to be told "gtfo, you're not trans you're just a weirdo" and I was one of the worst cases he'd dealt with. God has a sense of humor, rest assured.

So my transition was a success and I felt good... like, really GREAT... like I was finally in my appropriate skin so to speak. But hormones are powerful... not just what they do biologically to the body, but what they did to the mind too. I was, blood-level-wise, a ripe 22 year old female. As straight as I was (quite straight, promise), I started noticing... men. Like the way a woman would notice men. I didn't like it. I fought it. But it made sense... especially socially (being out and about with a guy was like being a straight couple... duh). So I (easily) engaged in degeneracy. This is around when most of you "met" me.

But God, in His infinite wisdom, always has other plans. He tapped me on the shoulder, reminded me who was boss, and reminded me of the rules. So I repent. Happily.

With fealty toward Him came a journey back to where it sorta all started... biological females. Love them. Never stopped loving them (even as the above degeneracy was taking place... hence my old '16 post at the beginning of this thread: "pansexual; give to all"). Biological males should love them, and I do. No men (gross... I've learned from my ways, and repented). No trannies either... because that would still be a biological male; peen or frankenpussy... it's of no matter... still a male. Transmen are even worse as far as being a sexually compatible mate. Imagine sleeping with an ultra masculine chick but she/he/it has a beard and deep voice and muscles... no thanks x1,000,000.

Hence: I'm SuperStraight. ( <--- TL;DR )

wink.gif

• 1Wow!
Status
Not open for further replies.