Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The bible says women should be with men.

So when you are with a woman (hypothetically) this leaves following options:
- you are considered a woman, so you are both degenerates
- you are a man, so the woman is not a degenerate, but you are for ruining gods gift
- you don't tell the woman about yourself, which makes you the bibles snake, but I'm not sure if you are still into that

Its amazing how you stretch the concept of Christianity so it not only fits your degeneracy, but even makes you a good christian.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So my transition was a success and I felt good... like, really GREAT... like I was finally in my appropriate skin so to speak. But hormones are powerful... not just what they do biologically to the body, but what they did to the mind too. I was, blood-level-wise, a ripe 22 year old female. As straight as I was (quite straight, promise), I started noticing... men. Like the way a woman would notice men. I didn't like it. I fought it. But it made sense... especially socially (being out and about with a guy was like being a straight couple... duh). So I (easily) engaged in degeneracy. This is around when most of you "met" me.

But God, in His infinite wisdom, always has other plans. He tapped me on the shoulder, reminded me who was boss, and reminded me of the rules. So I repent. Happily.

This is why you post nudes on the internet?

Did you get more insane?

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Vanessa Vanessa What's the point of posting in your thread to stop messaging you and just ask questions here if you have no intention whatsoever to give an answer?

I personally don't think you're insane. Just sick. You're delusional. Caused by your bad choice of diet.

To emphasise my point. You were born a guy and for 33 years, you were straight, loved human females. Then your hormones went haywire due to prolonged diet containing testostorone blockers and estrogen boosters. Gender Dysphoria is nothing more than hormonal imbalance. You're just continuing the process that the wrong choice of foods started.

That's also why kids are so fucked up today, because they are being fed junk with no regard to their health benefits. You can't eat anything you want and expect things to be the same for both genders.

And what is even worse, there are institututions and "experts" who are enabling your delusions as "normal". Which is totally FUBAR.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So, throwing a starving dog a bone.
That's amusing you see it as starving. Quite sated, rest assured.

Does a god speak to you since you know what it considers degeneracy?
No, I'd be crazy if "a god" spoke to me. Allah? Moloch? Vishnu? Zuul? FSM?

No, Izo, "a god" doesn't speak to me. God, however, does speak to me. He speaks to you too. For it's written: John 1:1-5 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

...and because a loving God communicates to His followers through the Word, we can discern what He deems degenerate (or, as you know, more to the point: sin).

This is how we know you’re crazy.
Oops! You thought you had an in with the God thing but then you realized... you're calling 200 million Americans crazy too. I'm a vanilla Christian... not like Lumie or whomever else you want to bunch me in with in a failed play at pinning some form of radicalism to my belief system. Nope, not radical. Quite basic in my religious views.

besides my Gender Dysphoria (which is, for all intents and purposes, abated), tell me how I'm crazy.
Gender dysphoria? This is how we know you’re crazy. And so on.
Oops! You thought you had an in with the Gender Dysphoria thing but then you realized... I've already said Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness countless time here AND I've already said that my Gender Dysphoria has been abated. Similar to you calling a transsexual a crossdresser (you remember that fun debate, yes?) you are technically right IF nuance and actual deeper understanding of things isn't required... and yet I've explained many times that transgenderism is very complex and not as easy as just the LGB part in the LGBTQWTF. People are gay (~4% of the populace) or they're not (~96% of the populace). It's not a mental illness... it's a choice (no gay gene has been found and will never be found... all scientific evidence points toward non-biological roots; i.e. choice, unlike Gender Dysphoria).

True, if I was stranded on a desert island (à la Tom Hanks in Castaway) without meds, the Gender Dysphoria would slowly creep back in to my mind and THEN I'd be "crazy" but here I am... not on a desert island and GD is a non-issue in my life due to meds. This is why I've said that the BEST way to fix transsexualism is to develop a drug that removes the GD without having the patient undergo a full transition. What if we could eliminate the feeling of GD with meds alone (that don't cause biological changes to the persons secondary sex characteristics) or gene therapy or whatever... I'm obv not a scientist / doctor but that would be the best. Without surgical intervention. But hey.... until then.... trannies in society like me is the best "fix" we got until better medicine comes along.

Point is, though, that I currently don't feel Gender Dysphoria anymore and haven't for the better part of 8ish years. So where is the crazy? Trust me, I'm happy to admit I'm crazy if I actually was... I'm just eccentric at best/worst heh, but I like that... imagine being a boring person in conversation with no story to tell? You'd be the guy talking about sports all night to the woman bored on her phone across the table during dinner on your 2nd date. No thx.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Why the hell do people insist on using the King James translation of the bible? It has been demonstrated how it is an inferior translation in every way, and it uses outdated language that makes Christianity look like a ridiculous throw back every time someone uses it.

Idiotic.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why the hell do people insist on using the King James translation of the bible? It has been demonstrated how it is an inferior translation in every way, and it uses outdated language that makes Christianity look like a ridiculous throw back every time someone uses it.

Idiotic.

use the lolcats translation or it's not a real bible debate.

1 In teh beginz is teh meow, and teh meow sez "Oh hai Ceiling Cat" and teh meow iz teh Ceiling Cat.2 Teh meow an teh Ceiling Cat iz teh bests frenz in teh begins.

3 Him maeks alls teh cookies; no cookies iz maed wifout him.4 Him haz teh liefs, an becuz ov teh liefs teh doodz sez "Oh hay lite."5 Teh lite iz pwns teh darks, but teh darks iz liek "Wtf."

I have spoken.

Oh and also KJV is the best for all other purposes you cretin.

I spoke again

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Point is, though, that I currently don't feel Gender Dysphoria anymore and haven't for the better part of 8ish years.

But you still present as a woman even though you admit you're a man with tits, right? I've got Vanessa Dysphoria right now. Maybe I'm being too logical. Forget what you know, do you FEEL that you're a man or a woman?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
What drugs are needed to cure vanessa dysphoria and who has to take them?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The bible says women should be with men.
What do you care? You're an atheist. You have no recourse to what the Bible says we should do as humans and no platform on which to tell others what is what when it comes to that book. Unless you're telling me you've changed (which would be great, to be totally honest), you telling me what the Bible says and means is like you telling me what it's like to engage in intercourse with a willing female. It's meaningless coming from you. Gotta actually feel a naturally wet vagina wrapped around your peen with a consenting partner who is into both your body and your soul to know what good sex is like and feeling the rhythm of life and euphoria in that intimate exchange and relationship. Something, frankly, a virgin knows f00k-all about.

With that out of the way... yes I agree. Women should be with men. .........and?

So when you are with a woman (hypothetically) this leaves following options:
- you are considered a woman, so you are both degenerates
"You are considered a woman." By who? Not by reality, and certainly not by YOU, you clown who is literally changing how you define me to fit your narrative of somehow one-upping me (spoiler alert: will never happen... your lot in life is getting 1 upped by me.... consistently and constantly any time we engage in mutual dialogue. I could own you in every capacity on every platform. Know why? You're a low IQ dingus, quite frankly. Your lot in life is to get intellectually decimated by people like me... and our track record proves this.

- you are a man, so the woman is not a degenerate, but you are for ruining gods gift
I am a man. I didn't ruin anything about me... that's just your own twisted view about transsexualism coming to the forefront. Most normal people would describe me as beautiful without giving a baboon's butthole what my genitals are. Where's YOUR picture Punko? <--- owned. ...oh and I'm still here, still alive, still dropping truth bombs on your noggin. Remember years and years ago when some of you were like "so how soon till Vanessa 41%'s themselves?". Hilarious. It's almost like you guys think I'm not happy out here in God's beautiful world. See my pfp? See that smile? Where's YOURS Punko? <--- owned again.

- you don't tell the woman about yourself, which makes you the bibles snake, but I'm not sure if you are still into that
Of course I would tell her. If things were going in that direction, of course. But this is a hypothetical person we're talking about now. The only way I'm having sex is if I was married, and that's probably not in the cards. Chances are I will likely grow old and die single. While certainly not ideal, it's fine with me and expected. Sinless life that way (in terms of fornication at least). At my age now, my memories are good enough. Life is a journey, and right now, my path in this life is aligned with God, not my selfish, carnal desires. Where I'm at now is awesome, looking back on things.

Its amazing how you stretch the concept of Christianity so it not only fits your degeneracy, but even makes you a good christian.
No, what's amazing is that you're still a clown-world citizen that is trying to tell a Christian about Christianity while being an atheist. Honk Honk. Name my current degeneracy. <---quote that sentence then immediately make a list of what I am currently degenerate about. I'll be waiting on the deflection, strawman, outright ignore of the challenge, or pretending like you just didn't read it (and yet we both know you read *everything* I write (see below).

This is why you post nudes on the internet?
You misspelled "posted". Past tense. Where are the current nudes Punko? Exactly.

Did you get more insane?
Heh... more. I know it sucks that the thing you hate most in this world (see attached pic) is also what has owned you repeatedly... so much so that you've felt compelled to spend RL $ on changing that persons numbers online (imagine giving a shit about Reaction Scores... really... just imagine being that emotionally crippled), but here's the clue-by-four that you need to hear: if you truly did want this:

idiot.jpg

Then you'd have ignored me long, long ago like some of the more rational hatertots have done around here. You relish me and my posts, and this is the proof too:

idiot 2.jpg

Closing in on Hodj... the person who this entire forum knows was obsessed with me. Who was the "victor" of that "war" again? You though...... he was at least intelligent and had a personality. You're both dumb and boring, to be quite frank.

Vanessa Vanessa What's the point of posting in your thread to stop messaging you and just ask questions here if you have no intention whatsoever to give an answer?
Because I'm not answering how large my erect/flaccid penis is. There... I said it as coldly blunt as I can make it. You've been wanting to know this for the better part of FIVE years now. Look in the mirror why this is a thing for you LoL.

While I'm an open book, there's obvious limits. Fact is I don't know. I don't measure my dong. HRT has shrunk all my junk and that's both a positive and a negative in my life. Helps with passing. Sucks for being the manly man in bed but since I've abstained from immoral intercourse, I guess it all just works out for the better. I just know if I had my way with the person I reeeeally want to be with, I'd like to be larger for her but what man WOULDN'T? That's as far as I'm going with you on this subject haha... might as well ask me what my SSN is. Again, open book, but there's limits to everything when dealing with public forums/strangers on the net.

I personally don't think you're insane. Just sick. You're delusional. Caused by your bad choice of diet.
Maybe my mothers poor choice of diet. It'd be really horrible if the actual root of this issue is her drinking from BPA plastic bottles while I was in the womb or something crazy. Point is, I didn't eat/drink more soy in my 30s and become trans or something... I was this way my entire life. I described this in detail in this thread... buried and lost in time now but whatever... it's there, heh. My earliest memories were of some odd sense of gender incongruence. Hard to explain.

Then your hormones went haywire due to prolonged diet containing testostorone blockers and estrogen boosters. Gender Dysphoria is nothing more than hormonal imbalance.
Spoken like someone who has 0 clue what its like to have actual Gender Dysphoria. That's a good thing, don't worry... outside of your tranny fetish, you're a "normal" cis male.

That's also why kids are so fucked up today, because they are being fed junk with no regard to their health benefits. You can't eat anything you want and expect things to be the same for both genders.

And what is even worse, there are institututions and "experts" who are enabling your delusions as "normal". Which is totally FUBAR.
That's an interesting theory. Incorrect of course, but interesting. How do I know it's incorrect? Because I'm honest. Had this my whole life. I have no delusions. I am the most non-delusional tranny you will ever EVER know of. Guarantee that. I know exactly what I am and what I am not... the good, the bad, and the ugly beautiful.

Why the hell do people insist on using the King James translation of the bible?
It's glorious language. If I could read Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek, I'd want an original Bible to read in those languages to read. Figured a fellow Christian would understand the why but hey... you strike me as a prog Christian. True or false?

It has been demonstrated how it is an inferior translation in every way
Orly? Please post your sources which states how it is inferior versus what you use (didn't you say you used the new living translation or something?). Happy to hear why your Word of God is superior to my Word of God.

and it uses outdated language that makes Christianity look like a ridiculous throw back every time someone uses it.

Idiotic.
I'm sorry that the English language in the early 1600s rustles your jims! Sounds like a you problem versus an us problem. Who am I talking to btw? Didn't you say you and your wife share this account and she frequently posts under your name? Why not just get her her own account?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm sorry that the English language in the early 1600s rustles your jims! Sounds like a you problem versus an us problem. Who am I talking to btw? Didn't you say you and your wife share this account and she frequently posts under your name? Why not just get her her own account?

What a stupid response. English from the 1600 doesn't rustle my Jims, but a poor translation that has been shown to be inaccurate is just a bad translation. There are many better translations that use much more contemporary language. Try the NRSV. Heck, the NIV is a terrible translation, and even it is better than the King James. People use the King James because the antiquated language makes them feel like they're saying something important or noteworthy. It's a bad translation, and it's stupid to continue using it.

But you do you.

• 1Potato

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
What do you care? You're an atheist. You have no recourse to what the Bible says we should do as humans and no platform on which to tell others what is what when it comes to that book. Unless you're telling me you've changed (which would be great, to be totally honest), you telling me what the Bible says and means is like you telling me what it's like to engage in intercourse with a willing female. It's meaningless coming from you. Gotta actually feel a naturally wet vagina wrapped around your peen with a consenting partner who is into both your body and your soul to know what good sex is like and feeling the rhythm of life and euphoria in that intimate exchange and relationship. Something, frankly, a virgin knows f00k-all about.

With that out of the way... yes I agree. Women should be with men. .........and?

"You are considered a woman." By who? Not by reality, and certainly not by YOU, you clown who is literally changing how you define me to fit your narrative of somehow one-upping me (spoiler alert: will never happen... your lot in life is getting 1 upped by me.... consistently and constantly any time we engage in mutual dialogue. I could own you in every capacity on every platform. Know why? You're a low IQ dingus, quite frankly. Your lot in life is to get intellectually decimated by people like me... and our track record proves this.

I am a man. I didn't ruin anything about me... that's just your own twisted view about transsexualism coming to the forefront. Most normal people would describe me as beautiful without giving a baboon's butthole what my genitals are. Where's YOUR picture Punko? <--- owned. ...oh and I'm still here, still alive, still dropping truth bombs on your noggin. Remember years and years ago when some of you were like "so how soon till Vanessa 41%'s themselves?". Hilarious. It's almost like you guys think I'm not happy out here in God's beautiful world. See my pfp? See that smile? Where's YOURS Punko? <--- owned again.

Of course I would tell her. If things were going in that direction, of course. But this is a hypothetical person we're talking about now. The only way I'm having sex is if I was married, and that's probably not in the cards. Chances are I will likely grow old and die single. While certainly not ideal, it's fine with me and expected. Sinless life that way (in terms of fornication at least). At my age now, my memories are good enough. Life is a journey, and right now, my path in this life is aligned with God, not my selfish, carnal desires. Where I'm at now is awesome, looking back on things.

No, what's amazing is that you're still a clown-world citizen that is trying to tell a Christian about Christianity while being an atheist. Honk Honk. Name my current degeneracy. <---quote that sentence then immediately make a list of what I am currently degenerate about. I'll be waiting on the deflection, strawman, outright ignore of the challenge, or pretending like you just didn't read it (and yet we both know you read *everything* I write (see below).

You misspelled "posted". Past tense. Where are the current nudes Punko? Exactly.

Heh... more. I know it sucks that the thing you hate most in this world (see attached pic) is also what has owned you repeatedly... so much so that you've felt compelled to spend RL $ on changing that persons numbers online (imagine giving a shit about Reaction Scores... really... just imagine being that emotionally crippled), but here's the clue-by-four that you need to hear: if you truly did want this:

View attachment 365414

Then you'd have ignored me long, long ago like some of the more rational hatertots have done around here. You relish me and my posts, and this is the proof too:

View attachment 365415

Closing in on Hodj... the person who this entire forum knows was obsessed with me. Who was the "victor" of that "war" again? You though...... he was at least intelligent and had a personality. You're both dumb and boring, to be quite frank.

Because I'm not answering how large my erect/flaccid penis is. There... I said it as coldly blunt as I can make it. You've been wanting to know this for the better part of FIVE years now. Look in the mirror why this is a thing for you LoL.

While I'm an open book, there's obvious limits. Fact is I don't know. I don't measure my dong. HRT has shrunk all my junk and that's both a positive and a negative in my life. Helps with passing. Sucks for being the manly man in bed but since I've abstained from immoral intercourse, I guess it all just works out for the better. I just know if I had my way with the person I reeeeally want to be with, I'd like to be larger for her but what man WOULDN'T? That's as far as I'm going with you on this subject haha... might as well ask me what my SSN is. Again, open book, but there's limits to everything when dealing with public forums/strangers on the net.

Maybe my mothers poor choice of diet. It'd be really horrible if the actual root of this issue is her drinking from BPA plastic bottles while I was in the womb or something crazy. Point is, I didn't eat/drink more soy in my 30s and become trans or something... I was this way my entire life. I described this in detail in this thread... buried and lost in time now but whatever... it's there, heh. My earliest memories were of some odd sense of gender incongruence. Hard to explain.

Spoken like someone who has 0 clue what its like to have actual Gender Dysphoria. That's a good thing, don't worry... outside of your tranny fetish, you're a "normal" cis male.

That's an interesting theory. Incorrect of course, but interesting. How do I know it's incorrect? Because I'm honest. Had this my whole life. I have no delusions. I am the most non-delusional tranny you will ever EVER know of. Guarantee that. I know exactly what I am and what I am not... the good, the bad, and the ugly beautiful.

It's glorious language. If I could read Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek, I'd want an original Bible to read in those languages to read. Figured a fellow Christian would understand the why but hey... you strike me as a prog Christian. True or false?

Orly? Please post your sources which states how it is inferior versus what you use (didn't you say you used the new living translation or something?). Happy to hear why your Word of God is superior to my Word of God.

I just want you to know I didn't read a single word of this.

Not a single one, though I still like my watch so thanks for picturing that.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What a stupid response.
Thanks! Very kind of you.

but a poor translation that has been shown to be inaccurate is just a bad translation. There are many better translations that use much more contemporary language.
Please post your sources which states how it is inferior versus what you use (didn't you say you used the new living translation or something?). Happy to hear why your Word of God is superior to my Word of God.
While I'm happy hearing your own personal opinion on the matter, I asked for a source... some sort of authoritative, historical source indicating why the KJV is both poorly translated (your words) and inaccurate (your words again). I'm not trolling you... teach me since you seem to be talking as if you know what you're talking about.

Also... I'd love to know your legitimate answers to these:

you strike me as a prog Christian. True or false?
Who am I talking to btw? Didn't you say you and your wife share this account and she frequently posts under your name? Why not just get her her own account?

But you still present as a woman even though you admit you're a man with tits, right?
Oy... short answer: yes

1) Gender Dysphoria is my diagnosis. Had it my whole life. Felt it my whole life. It's a sort of incongruence between your actual sex versus how your soul is. Everything that women are and do just makes sense to me. I cannot explain WHAT Gender Dysphoria feels like because, just like a schizophrenic trying to describe what it's like to have schizophrenia, normal people will simply not be able to relate on any level whatsoever. A schizophrenic could say, "I hear voices" but that's such a crude description based on what they're actually experiencing. Similarly, I could say "I feel like a woman even though I logically know I'm a man" and that sounds basic, but it's crude based on what it's like to live with it for your whole life. Blaire White has said Gender Dysphoria is a BITCH to deal with and have. I was just sitting there like... yup... she gets it 100% because she's actually trans and I relate to her worldview so much. It sucks buttholes to have.

2) The best known cure that we as a society and species have come up with to "fix" people with GD is HRT. Meds that switch the hormones from male to female or from female to male. This abates, quells, suppresses (whatever you want to call it) the GD. So in your statement above, Hoss, presenting isn't the end-all be-all fix... it's some type of actual, biological hormonal thing going on in a patient's brain who is suffering with GD.

3) But then we get to the idea of "presenting as" the opposite sex in society. HRT almost forces you to present as the gender of your blood... or more specifically what your actual bloodwork dictates your gender is. It's all there. Endocrine system. Hormones. It's complex shit. This is why I've said many times how dangerous it is to misdiagnose someone as trans without proper gatekeeping to ensure this is absolutely what is best for that person. There's a lot of unhappiness with giving non-transgender people hormonal drugs. The lessons of John Money's horrific mishandling of his patients verifies that. Point is... MtF trannies will start looking like females after years of HRT regardless of how they "present" (again, I go to Wal-Mart makeup-less in pajamas and get gendered female all the time) and FtM trannies will start looking like males regardless of their attire.

Forget what you know, do you FEEL that you're a man or a woman?
My soul is a female, and always has been. The way I do things... you'd have to know me in person to get it. You know the Bill Burr skit where he talks about men suppressing their feelings... how deep down men want to just hug a puppy but they push that shit down and die of a heart attack at age 55? Bingo. I can relate but of course I heard his skit after I transitioned. Not saying what makes a person trans is hugging a puppy... more to the point it's societal norms of what men and women do. Many female norms just fit me better, made me more relaxed, made me... more me. Being a male was the act. I'm free now to be me, and the people who knew me before and after all see it and agree now... this person is a much better, natural form of who I am versus who I was. Gender Dysphoria is a fucking crazy mental illness man... can't downplay it. It is what it is.

What drugs are needed to cure vanessa dysphoria and who has to take them?
Ignore button works if it's just too much dealing with me over all this stuff :) I'd understand.

I just want you to know I didn't read a single word of this.
I'll be waiting on the deflection, strawman, outright ignore of the challenge, or pretending like you just didn't read it
giphy.gif

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Thanks! Very kind of you.

While I'm happy hearing your own personal opinion on the matter, I asked for a source... some sort of authoritative, historical source indicating why the KJV is both poorly translated (your words) and inaccurate (your words again). I'm not trolling you... teach me since you seem to be talking as if you know what you're talking about.

Also... I'd love to know your legitimate answers to these:

A couple of responses. It's mostly me who posts, my wife reads a lot, but doesn't post all that much. She typically identifies herself when she posts.

Second, calling it a stupid response was justified. Here's a starter

Not the source you like? Fine. Do a google search for translation errors in the King James. It's a four hundred year old translation, and we've learned a lot since they did this translation. Better sources have been found. Better translation methods have been derived. Why on earth would one hold on to a relic like this? It's just ridiculous. The Word of God is what it is. Is a newer, better translation of that Word superior to your centuries old, proven inaccurate, translation better? Yes. Update your language, speak in contemporary language, use modern translation techniques, use better sources. This isn't rocket science.

I'm a progressive Christian. Whatever that means to you.

• 1Potato

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
1. Because I'm not answering how large my erect/flaccid penis is. There... I said it as coldly blunt as I can make it. You've been wanting to know this for the better part of FIVE years now. Look in the mirror why this is a thing for you LoL.

2. Maybe my mothers poor choice of diet. It'd be really horrible if the actual root of this issue is her drinking from BPA plastic bottles while I was in the womb or something crazy. Point is, I didn't eat/drink more soy in my 30s and become trans or something... I was this way my entire life. I described this in detail in this thread... buried and lost in time now but whatever... it's there, heh. My earliest memories were of some odd sense of gender incongruence. Hard to explain.

3. Spoken like someone who has 0 clue what its like to have actual Gender Dysphoria. That's a good thing, don't worry... outside of your tranny fetish, you're a "normal" cis male.

4. That's an interesting theory. Incorrect of course, but interesting. How do I know it's incorrect? Because I'm honest. Had this my whole life. I have no delusions. I am the most non-delusional tranny you will ever EVER know of. Guarantee that. I know exactly what I am and what I am not... the good, the bad, and the ugly beautiful.

1. Well, thank God for small mercies. I pretty much included it with every time i asked you about it to specify WHY you aren't talking about it. I guess I should congratulate us both, it did take only FIVE years.

2. Well, that too. Your in-womb development went awry somewhere if you turned out the way you did. If that's a good thing or a bad thing, I'll follow you up with a question in your later stages of life (You're not planning of going anywhere, are you?).

3. You're right. I have 0 clue what it's like to have actual Gender Dysphoria, because I don't. I mean, I've always WANTED to be a woman, because they can give birth, but I've never had an interest to transition from a caterpillar into a butterfly if I can't actually be an actual butterfly, being just caterpillar with sewn on wings holds no interest for me. It's either 0 or hero.

4. It's not a theory per se.

5. Multi-quoting one person who is multiquoting sucks donkey balls.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Idiotic.
Setting aside the idea of fact or fiction for the moment, its about cultural exposure. Lucas ripped off The Fortress when he made Star Wars. The Fortress is the original source material and arguably more well written as a hero's journey type tale, but Star Wars has been distributed to every corner of the earth. For better or worse, King James is the definitive version of the bible for the western world and the only version most western societies have ever really known.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
A couple of responses. It's mostly me who posts, my wife reads a lot, but doesn't post all that much. She typically identifies herself when she posts.

Second, calling it a stupid response was justified. Here's a starter
Thank you. I'll look over it later tonight, promise.

Update your language, speak in contemporary language, use modern translation techniques, use better sources. This isn't rocket science.
Well... no... the more you read of the KJV the more you understand the nuance of the language and times. I have 0 problems extracting the meaning from the passages with the language used. I feel bad for you if you do and I'm not saying that to be mean... I'm serious... I feel bad for the folks who cannot appreciate the beauty of the language used.

I'm a progressive Christian.
Okay. That's what I thought, just wanted to hear it from the source.

For better or worse, King James is the definitive version of the bible for the western world.
Stop making me agree with you. You're like my forum Bill Maher. You're soooo repugnant and dumb but deep down, I like you and know you "get it", regardless of how much you lie about who I am and what I believe. They say politics makes for strange bedfellows. I know who the enemy is and so do you. Let's be allies? k? K.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well... no... the more you read of the KJV the more you understand the nuance of the language and times. I have 0 problems extracting the meaning from the passages with the language used. I feel bad for you if you do and I'm not saying that to be mean... I'm serious... I feel bad for the folks who cannot appreciate the beauty of the language used.

I have no trouble understanding the language of the King James Bible. It's just not a good translation, and people who continue to use it for whatever reason are letting Christians everywhere down. Sorry you have to have antiquated language to try to make a point. It's a bad point, and there are a lot more reliable translations to use that don't make you sound like an old fashioned, out of touch freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.