Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If I go to Jail, I'm a woman. No doubt. I got the boobs to prove it.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
And still want to go to females bathroom, even after admitting he wants to fuck them.

No different than a gay using it. But you're right, there should be gay only bathrooms too. It will need some countermeasures to ensure they're not going in there and fucking.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
If I go to Jail, I'm a woman. No doubt. I got the boobs to prove it.

Men should try to claim every government benefit women get by claiming they identify as female.

What is the administration going to do, tell you can't enjoy the rights of a woman?

I think we are still a bit away from peak clown world. We probably can't even imagine that, who would have thought of this bullshit in the 80s or 90s?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
No different than a gay using it. But you're right, there should be gay only bathrooms too. It will need some countermeasures to ensure they're not going in there and fucking.
very different from a gay using it.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
gays/lesbians no are not ill. They are just homosexual. They are not mad/sad they were born on the wrong body. They are happy with their bodies.

Oh I thought this was a thread for honesty. Carry on with your virtue signaling then.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
gays/lesbians no are not ill. They are just homosexual. They are not mad/sad they were born on the wrong body. They are happy with their bodies.
They're pretty happy with your kids' body too. Fags are just a mental as trannies. You wanna live that way, knock yourself out, but quit being retardedly naïve and pretend it's either normal or healthy.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
They're pretty happy with your kids' body too. Fags are just a mental as trannies. You wanna live that way, knock yourself out, but quit being retardedly naïve and pretend it's either normal or healthy.

Gays and lesbians are not even close to the same level of mental health as trans. you should subscribe to this guy. You might learn something.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Gays and lesbians are not even close to the same level of mental health as trans. you should subscribe to this guy. You might learn something.

Considering I know just how little you know, that's unlikely.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yeah, I think it really makes it harder to deal with issues about gender-segregated spaces and activities when self-identification seems to be the only qualification. It's a lot easier to accept trans women doing things like using the women's bathroom and joining women's sports if we're just talking about trans women that go through extensive medical transitioning. But when the gender qualification is just "I identify as a woman" without any consideration of physical transitioning, then it's definitely not as clear-cut.
There is truth in the middle as always. Is this a frightening possibility due to trans people merely wanting to exist without being harassed / ostracized? Of course. But it's not as perverse as some of these right-wing SJWs who are shouting doom and gloom over this fake, massive influx of predators who have done absolutely ZERO in terms of transitioning merely self-identifying as women just to go into female-only spaces to be utterly monstrous pervs. Look at the news. It's just not happening, and the idea that there are predators willing to go through:

1) therapy
2) hormone replacement therapy
3) massively expensive surgeries
4) societal ostracism from friends/family/strangers

...just to peek a wink at women in a stall or gym dressing room is MORE insane than the reality of it: trans people doing a full transition just to be comfortable and happy and not want any shakeups or problems in society.

I have repeatedly asked people to post the links and news of rampant predators in female only spaces and children being forced under duress or by force by evil adults to transition at a very early age without the child's consent. They fail to meet my challenge and for good reason. It's a bogus, false narrative pushed by right-wing SJWs.

What IS happening more and more are young, fake "trans" people transitioning and then detransitioning once the newness and magic fades. It's a serious, lifelong change that isn't being taken seriously enough in society due to left-wing SJWs pushing for LESS gatekeeping. I of course, promote MORE gatekeeping, especially for very very young child transitioners. It can be a life or death situation to getting a choice wrong, and while it's morally reprehensible to force a child into transition when they're not really legitimately trans, it's also equally morally reprehensible to deny proper healthcare to a true transkid that is pushed to suicide due to massive depression on being forced to grow up as a gender they utterly loath due to crushing Gender Dysphoria.

Basically, my stance on all this is... fuck the radicals on both sides of this issue.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Imagine lesbians going into female bathrooms. Just imagine that.
I don’t know if I agree with it but you know the driving motivation of the hate is like this: Men are pigs, fucks in bathrooms - gay, straight or tranny. Gals tend not to want to do this, but more often in a more comfortable / less dirty place. The problem is thus men, penis, penetration. You’re a man. Ergo you want to fuck in a dirty bathroom. Predatory. You must hold your fluids till you get home, or get a perm cath. QED.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Why are you not on antipsychotics, V? You have been, yes? It’s a possible aternative to all the above treatment options you mention - numbing the mind to the GD. I’m well aware the evidence is scarce/not good for GD - mainly bc GD is also rare. AFAIK that - the lack of good evidence is the same for every major psych disorder. But the psychiatrists do it any way. Last I checked the litterature, there were some indications that GID and schizophrenia have similar developmental origins, suggesting they’re both neurodevelopmental disorders. Hence AS as a treatment is an option.

Hoping for a non-wall reply, no time to read that, V.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Here is a random article from 2014, which sums it up, but is by no means genre defining. It merely suggest the correlation, schizo and GD.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
0983C3AD-1F6C-4054-8DEC-3CB4D28813A0.jpeg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
There is truth in the middle as always. Is this a frightening possibility due to trans people merely wanting to exist without being harassed / ostracized? Of course. But it's not as perverse as some of these right-wing SJWs who are shouting doom and gloom over this fake, massive influx of predators who have done absolutely ZERO in terms of transitioning merely self-identifying as women just to go into female-only spaces to be utterly monstrous pervs. Look at the news. It's just not happening, and the idea that there are predators willing to go through:

1) therapy
2) hormone replacement therapy
3) massively expensive surgeries
4) societal ostracism from friends/family/strangers

...just to peek a wink at women in a stall or gym dressing room is MORE insane than the reality of it: trans people doing a full transition just to be comfortable and happy and not want any shakeups or problems in society.

I have repeatedly asked people to post the links and news of rampant predators in female only spaces and children being forced under duress or by force by evil adults to transition at a very early age without the child's consent. They fail to meet my challenge and for good reason. It's a bogus, false narrative pushed by right-wing SJWs.

What IS happening more and more are young, fake "trans" people transitioning and then detransitioning once the newness and magic fades. It's a serious, lifelong change that isn't being taken seriously enough in society due to left-wing SJWs pushing for LESS gatekeeping. I of course, promote MORE gatekeeping, especially for very very young child transitioners. It can be a life or death situation to getting a choice wrong, and while it's morally reprehensible to force a child into transition when they're not really legitimately trans, it's also equally morally reprehensible to deny proper healthcare to a true transkid that is pushed to suicide due to massive depression on being forced to grow up as a gender they utterly loath due to crushing Gender Dysphoria.

Basically, my stance on all this is... fuck the radicals on both sides of this issue.

Can you elaborate?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Disaster tourism, have you heard of it?
No I haven't. Likewise, have you heard of the virgin who flaunts on their profile:

idiot.jpg

...and yet if they truly think they're

A) King Koolshit
B) Doing the will of the people

...completely conveniently ignored the golden opportunity to get that wish done with a ban-bet via polling of the people to see who is truly less wanted around here. Seriously make it make sense: "I hate you and hate everything you post, but I'm not absolutely immediately jumping at the opportunity to get you perma-banned here." <--- peak dunce logic. I'm dead serious... let's do this. We agree on rules and mods will gladly accommodate this.

But I think we both know why you'd never go forth with it.... you're just a perennial gimp loser who has made it a hobby here to get owned by me. Get that censorship button ready!!!

I don't know, I quit caring after 100k.
"I don't know, I quit caring but hey... allow me to post a screenshot about it to show you guys how little I care".

Eh, whatever bro.
Wait, do multiquotes trigger ya? Awwww, poor lil' niño.

It's how I own people, like this:

I still think you shooped that pic of the sandal
You have a repeated track record of being wrong about everything that involves me so that statement isn't a surprise at all. I'm pleased your legacy continues. I welcome any photoshop experts to scrutinize all my pics. I actually look like I do and don't need internet deception to be the beautiful person I am.

How is that picture of your foot you posted not a cankle?
Because you guys just see what you want to see because of your detachment from reality? I dunno, you tell me how it IS a cankle, DickTrickle.

It looks absolutely thick. Is that just a really bad angle? It looks like a straight line up from your heel. I'm flummoxed by this.
If that looks thick to you, you must have nothing in your life except 105lb females. Incredible... well done.

I'm not bored enough to post a pic with a timestamp of my entire foot to knee to show you how ridiculous the notion that I have cankles is, but hey... whatever y'all care to believe about me... then great. It's weird, but this forum is far from normal too.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Is punko actually a virgin or is that just a thing to say?

Also, I did describe how I thought it was a cankle, literally in the next line you quoted. You say people see what they want to see but I was genuinely surprised that no one else was referencing it. I guess I'm just the biggest hater after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.