Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'm glad you're back... thought that was it.

I had a nervous breakdown too; around May 2020... got shipped off to Texas. I'd open up about mine (with stories and pics and stuff) if you would too. Give this forum some real content to read y'know instead of the usual shitpostingness of it all. Up to you :)

There's no misclicks here, you log hungry demons.
Words. We need more words. Vanessa Vanessa ?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

No.

No, we do not.

1634127524228.png

• 11Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This thread is like the daily commute for British people.

At some point everyone gets tired of being on the train.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
K

100% true story.

I gotta run up to the local WallyWorld for a larger than usual shopping excursion. I'm essentially in full blown lazy mode on a early morning so I just wanted to go in, get out asap and get home asap and turtle the day away. So this means doing my shopping in jeans, a t-shirt (not a tank top with cleavage showing, just a straight up full coverage unisex t-shirt), and my hair up. Not a DROP of makeup. Zilch. No mask. So I'm as baseline and vanilla as possible.

Go in. Get groceries. Help old lady find some beans. 100% usual and normal grocery jaunt. Until I get to my car...

...after loading up my first bag in my hatchback, there's a guy standing there smiling, and said "Hey you are beautiful, could I get your number?" I smile back, tell him "Look, I'm not just saying this to let you down easy, but honestly, I'm into women, not men". He was very polite about it all. I said, "Trust me, you made my day and I'm flatttered, but I'm not into guys is all". I asked him his name, and he said he was "Giovanni." I said "I'm Vanessa nice to meet you" and he told me I was beautiful again and I said thanks, got in my car and that was that.

I'm positive some super secure in their sexuality fellow will pop in and say "Bullshit" but hey... reality is grand.

-----------

Hey there facial recognition AI... wtf am I?

sdfkjoe.jpg

I find my reality hard to believe myself sometimes, but..... it's reality. Crazy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
K

100% true story.

I gotta run up to the local WallyWorld for a larger than usual shopping excursion. I'm essentially in full blown lazy mode on a early morning so I just wanted to go in, get out asap and get home asap and turtle the day away. So this means doing my shopping in jeans, a t-shirt (not a tank top with cleavage showing, just a straight up full coverage unisex t-shirt), and my hair up. Not a DROP of makeup. Zilch. No mask. So I'm as baseline and vanilla as possible.

Go in. Get groceries. Help old lady find some beans. 100% usual and normal grocery jaunt. Until I get to my car...

...after loading up my first bag in my hatchback, there's a guy standing there smiling, and said "Hey you are beautiful, could I get your number?" I smile back, tell him "Look, I'm not just saying this to let you down easy, but honestly, I'm into women, not men". He was very polite about it all. I said, "Trust me, you made my day and I'm flatttered, but I'm not into guys is all". I asked him his name, and he said he was "Giovanni." I said "I'm Vanessa nice to meet you" and he told me I was beautiful again and I said thanks, got in my car and that was that.

I'm positive some super secure in their sexuality fellow will pop in and say "Bullshit" but hey... reality is grand.

-----------

View attachment 377279

I find my reality hard to believe myself sometimes, but..... it's reality. Crazy.
Riiiight

Izo

Tranny Chaser
K

100% true story.

-----------

View attachment 377279

So…. Your breakdown of may 2020 has continued to this day? Thanks for the random though. Let’s hear more about your breakdown. Unless the randoms are part of it ofc?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
K

100% true story.

-----------

View attachment 377279

I'm going to pretend that actually happened.

You are a terrible person for not calling medical services, that guy was obviously ODing or otherwise very unwell.

• 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So I stayed up late (Coffee is God's beverage, I swear) hitting refresh because I was kinda thinking it would drop on Denmark time so I was being a bit OCD about it. It was shortly after midnight when it refreshed to be able to be clicked on from the [coming soon] to having an actual clickable [add to bag] button.

So I got it!

LEGO.jpg

....aaaaaaaand I think my mild OCD helped in this instance as the page now looks like this:

grierpgjio.jpg

compounded with this email I got from LEGO:

77-67j-l.jpg

...and it makes me think of a few things.

A) is this just so ridiculously popular that they need more production time?
B) Are they purposely trying to limit this to a very select number to maintain exclusivity? (no idea on production run #s)
C) Is this (now hear me out) related to the supply chain fiasco?

I mean, they had it available for preorder on the 1st. It's shipping on the 8th. This was their initial plan. And now this. So what's the dilly?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
20211105_134837.jpg

This is a pic of my shelf in my condo. The bell is a real replica used on the ship. So ya... I'm quite the fangirl and have the pics to prove it.

I've been entrenched with the ship since the 80s when Ballard and his crew rediscovered the shipwreck as a little boy. It was a physically impressive masterpiece of design and engineering, aesthetically beautiful, and a testament to human hubris. James Cameron (another genius) latched on to the story of the Titanic and knew there was a kernel of overwhelming humanity in there... he just had to make Jack and Rose the vessel to which to attach the viewers to the ship to give the movie the epic drama that is was.

I saw the movie 3 times in person back in the 90s. It was that good. I cried once I think. It was fantastic and in my PERSONAL opinion the best film ever made (There are better films when it comes to objective standards, but subjectively this is the best film ever conceived and made).

So Lego making this was just extraordinary. I never thought they would based upon the implications of tragedy that the ship carries but here they are. It is the biggest Lego set ever made with one exception: the world map lego but that's literally just 1x1 pieces of pixel art so Lego fans all agree that it doesn't count. So yeah, I had to have this Lego set. Got the exact place and shelf where it'll be. Can't wait! (though it's STILL on backorder... I think it's immensely popular and demand is through the roof).

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa got any recommendations for online daily devotionals?

Also, Giovanni was clearly an italian, which is almost the same as being mentally ill. He had a thick accent didn't he?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
View attachment 380762

This is a pic of my shelf in my condo. The bell is a real replica used on the ship. So ya... I'm quite the fangirl and have the pics to prove it.

I've been entrenched with the ship since the 80s when Ballard and his crew rediscovered the shipwreck as a little boy. It was a physically impressive masterpiece of design and engineering, aesthetically beautiful, and a testament to human hubris. James Cameron (another genius) latched on to the story of the Titanic and knew there was a kernel of overwhelming humanity in there... he just had to make Jack and Rose the vessel to which to attach the viewers to the ship to give the movie the epic drama that is was.

I saw the movie 3 times in person back in the 90s. It was that good. I cried once I think. It was fantastic and in my PERSONAL opinion the best film ever made (There are better films when it comes to objective standards, but subjectively this is the best film ever conceived and made).

So Lego making this was just extraordinary. I never thought they would based upon the implications of tragedy that the ship carries but here they are. It is the biggest Lego set ever made with one exception: the world map lego but that's literally just 1x1 pieces of pixel art so Lego fans all agree that it doesn't count. So yeah, I had to have this Lego set. Got the exact place and shelf where it'll be. Can't wait! (though it's STILL on backorder... I think it's immensely popular and demand is through the roof).

Is the stove really that close to the shelf or does it just look that way because of the angle of the shot?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa got any recommendations for online daily devotionals?
I'm all about the Apologists. Jeff Durbin is my online pastor and who I listen to mostly. He's absolutely incredible. Love him. Click here to get a purview

Also, Giovanni was clearly an italian, which is almost the same as being mentally ill. He had a thick accent didn't he?
LoL He looked more Arab than Italian to me but yes his accent was thick.

I think in terms of passability of trannies that it's harder for foreigners to detect trannies than people of their own culture... I've definitely read about that.

Are Italians mentally ill? LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.