Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
stick shift handling GIF

Engine broken you say?

you see of course correct. I’m not a mechanic. Perhaps it’s a tranny issue :)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think I've said it before, but a "straight" MtF tranny seems very useless in the deviant-sphere. The whole point for guys into that shit is to fuck something that looks like a girl but has a dick. I feel like we have ourselves the equivalent of a crazy cat thing.

Fucker

Log Wizard
This may almost sound obvious but I would argue you arent REALLY straight then. Straight males modify their entire lives and subject themselves to crazy shit to compete for sexual partners. You clearly are not sexually driven in the most basic sense, in other words your engine is broken.

You could argue society functions and progresses due to sexual competition in some ways -- see the incel movement. I think your actually some type of volcel/M?GTOW maybe at this point since you are opting out.

Im sure the hormones affect that.
Someone who sucks wang isn't straight. Just another example of him not knowing what his basic nature is.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Feel free to take matters into your own hands.

Oh wait... you're a gimp.

I. Told. You. So.

poof.gif

This may almost sound obvious but I would argue you arent REALLY straight then.
You'll have to explain how a biological male exclusively attracted to biological females isn't straight.

You can't have it both ways just as I can't have it both ways. At some point, just like how the left wants to call transwomen real women while simultaneously carrying that cognitive dissonance around of them still saying they are transwomen, reality and truth must intervene at some point and sense must be made of it all, because reality will always win over fantasy. If you want to carry the burden of cognitive dissonance by saying I'm not really straight by being attracted to women, then that's your prerogative but I choose to rid myself of all cognitive dissonance and have a worldview which is aligned with reality and complete.

You clearly are not sexually driven in the most basic sense, in other words your engine is broken.
Im sure the hormones affect that.
^ You've answered your own question :p My doctor has verified this is generally the case. It's simple biology. Same thing as in low T in males not being as horny as much and possibly not getting it up in the moment. I think the opposite holds true, that female to male trannies get a raging sex drive when they start on testosterone shots.

I'm curious then about biological females and estrogen and what makes their engine purr so to speak. I mean, I know the physical and mental things I can do as a person to get them aroused so to speak but I mean the general effect of sexual arousal peaking during the day just doing normal day to day things at work/home etc. Guess with bio women it may revolve around the fact they have frequent peaks and valleys of hormonal influence via their cycle... follicular phase, luteal phase, etc. Uh... it's too much to worry over as a simple person heh.

I think I've said it before, but a "straight" MtF tranny seems very useless in the deviant-sphere.
You're not wrong. But again, you're perhaps viewing transsexuality through the lens of a normal, straight guy instead of a person with legitimate Gender Dysphoria. Regardless, as far as your statement, I say good. I practice non deviancy and non degeneracy. My past is my past. I'm trying hard to adapt and change as my life unfolds.

The whole point for guys into that shit is to fuck something that looks like a girl but has a dick.
Every guy who I've talked to that is into trannies seems to admit they are straight but with a kink in them. A lean, as I say. They're clearly not traditional fags but they're not straight. A straight guy looking at this person for example:

49w9q1.jpg

...is not thinking about their vagina or penis and would (I'd 99% guarantee) be willing to physically connect. It goes without saying that a gay guy would have 0 interest. I'm just stating the obvious I feel.

Someone who sucks wang isn't straight. Just another example of him not knowing what his basic nature is.
Every post you make concerning me is like a game of "today is backwards day, gang!" and this is just yet another example. By all means continue; it's just weird.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Me: hey guys... nuclear proliferation is bad and there's consequences unseen down the road you may not like and it has nothing to do with me.
Shutup Japan LoL
Me: K. Just wait.
waits...
Little dick retard guy starts nuking the planet and laughs.
Me: told you so.
Punko: Vanessa, this is how you create more uranium. You're stupid for not knowing how to create more uranium.

How dumb are you Punko? Seriously?

Virgins, I swear.

You are a dumb shit, since you are too stupid to deal with things you ask for them to be changed.

It is the most SJW behavior I can imagine.

Go write another self-declared symphony, it fits in very well.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
to deal with things
Limiting free speech which should be the cornerstone of this forum isn't "things"

You sound like Illhan Omar talking about 9/11 saying "some people did some things". I'm not the only one pissed off here, you absolute eurocuckistan dipshit. I have no allegiance to Burnem Wizfyre but you have yet another person going to ridiculous lengths like posting BANK ACCOUNT numbers because of napoleondickitis and the actual weakest most pathetic types like you letting long vendettas linger on and out on people like this over hurty words. Now people are losing their minds in doxxy ways just to prove... WHAT? It's madness.

All over a simple ability for napoleondicks like you and Foler to censor someone.

It is the most SJW behavior I can imagine.
Yeah, free speech is SJW behavior. As I said, you don't even know what the fuck I'm bitching about here because you're TOO INEPT to put 2 and 2 together.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You went and cried to LLR.

Unfortunately for you you only have the character of a pussy, not an actual one.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Who couldn't handle free speech and got upset over hurty words and exhausted yourself in ways that no one NORMAL has done. No one. Just you.

Take out the "running and cried to LLR" part. I could cry at the feet of the Gods so to speak about this is unjust or this is broken as much as I want. If it wasn't legitimate, no one gives a SHIT. The fact this played out this way should tell you something. ...and what the problem is. You know what you did. He knows what you did.

Principles vs Principals. This is about principles. You think it's about principals. That's why you're retarded.

Oh, and...

It's ironic you talking about.... pussy.

Experience is the greatest teacher as they say. That word shouldn't even be on your tongue then. (double entendre!)

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Take out the "running and cried to LLR" part. I could cry at the feet of the Gods so to speak about this is unjust or this is broken as much as I want. If it wasn't legitimate, no one gives a SHIT. The fact this played out this way should tell you something. ...and what the problem is. You know what you did. He knows what you did.

Bitch, please.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀

I. Told. You. So.

View attachment 373221

You'll have to explain how a biological male exclusively attracted to biological females isn't straight.

You can't have it both ways just as I can't have it both ways. At some point, just like how the left wants to call transwomen real women while simultaneously carrying that cognitive dissonance around of them still saying they are transwomen, reality and truth must intervene at some point and sense must be made of it all, because reality will always win over fantasy. If you want to carry the burden of cognitive dissonance by saying I'm not really straight by being attracted to women, then that's your prerogative but I choose to rid myself of all cognitive dissonance and have a worldview which is aligned with reality and complete.

^ You've answered your own question :p My doctor has verified this is generally the case. It's simple biology. Same thing as in low T in males not being as horny as much and possibly not getting it up in the moment. I think the opposite holds true, that female to male trannies get a raging sex drive when they start on testosterone shots.

I'm curious then about biological females and estrogen and what makes their engine purr so to speak. I mean, I know the physical and mental things I can do as a person to get them aroused so to speak but I mean the general effect of sexual arousal peaking during the day just doing normal day to day things at work/home etc. Guess with bio women it may revolve around the fact they have frequent peaks and valleys of hormonal influence via their cycle... follicular phase, luteal phase, etc. Uh... it's too much to worry over as a simple person heh.

You're not wrong. But again, you're perhaps viewing transsexuality through the lens of a normal, straight guy instead of a person with legitimate Gender Dysphoria. Regardless, as far as your statement, I say good. I practice non deviancy and non degeneracy. My past is my past. I'm trying hard to adapt and change as my life unfolds.

Every guy who I've talked to that is into trannies seems to admit they are straight but with a kink in them. A lean, as I say. They're clearly not traditional fags but they're not straight. A straight guy looking at this person for example:

View attachment 373230

...is not thinking about their vagina or penis and would (I'd 99% guarantee) be willing to physically connect. It goes without saying that a gay guy would have 0 interest. I'm just stating the obvious I feel.

Every post you make concerning me is like a game of "today is backwards day, gang!" and this is just yet another example. By all means continue; it's just weird.

Difference being, that solicited desire is built off a lie- which is really the crux of the whole thing, isn't it? That's not what that person looks like in real life. That is not an accurate representation of their reality because it is so facetuned and app-chopped that it is a plasticine image of what this person WISHED they looked like.

img

Behold. Illusion promptly shattered. It only takes a few millimeters worth of movement of the meat in certain directions to dispel the fantasy that this is a soft-faced, feminine woman. He has spent thousand on long nails and lip/cheek fillers in pursuit of the face he wants people to see and has not attained it in real life. Yes, he's skinny. Yes, a mediocre chop artist can take a picture of him and billow out the angles in certain ways to make it present as female.

Playing the Fuck/Would Not Fuck game with bullshit pictures off the internet is irrelevant to the actual reality because no, most straight men _would not_ want to fuck this person if they were presented with their actual IRL personage instead of their bullshit online lies. That pair of soft tits presented as objects of desire to the straight male gaze? They no longer function as intended when the reality of what is under the clothes sets in, whether it be airbrush, falsies, implants, or just plain photoshop fuckery. They present a mask of femininity and use computers, injections, and angles to maintain it. I am not saying there are not trans people that can pass, but they are so few and far between they're like actual unicorns. The argument of 'well, straight men would fuck me' based on a curated catalogue of out-and-out lies does not hold water.

• 1Truth!

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 373230

Yea they are probably thinking damn that is a lot of filters/photoshop....

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Difference being, that solicited desire is built off a lie- which is really the crux of the whole thing, isn't it?
The crux of the whole thing is... a mental illness that is a piece of shit called Gender Dyshphoria.

That's not what that person looks like in real life.
That was a snapshot of a video clip. No photoshop.

Playing the Fuck/Would Not Fuck game with bullshit pictures off the internet is irrelevant to the actual reality because no, most straight men _would not_ want to fuck this person if they were presented with their actual IRL personage instead of their bullshit online lies. That pair of soft tits presented as objects of desire to the straight male gaze? They no longer function as intended when the reality of what is under the clothes sets in, whether it be airbrush, falsies, implants, or just plain photoshop fuckery. They present a mask of femininity and use computers, injections, and angles to maintain it. I am not saying there are not trans people that can pass, but they are so few and far between they're like actual unicorns. The argument of 'well, straight men would fuck me' based on a curated catalogue of out-and-out lies does not hold water.
There's actually nothing here I'm disagreeing with you about here except one thing. Reality is amazing and I'm saying this with no bullshit about it. I had a very close coworker who became really close because of a horrible situation and they didn't know I wasn't a biological female because it wasn't discussed. This is why certain pictures I've shared here that these trollish FoH donks accuse of me photoshopping that AREN'T photoshopped or filtered are hilarious. Absolutely hilarious to me. This person was around me. Every. Single. Day.

All. The. Time.

They didn't know.

I'm a unicorn, and reality is fun.

But this isn't about me or my big ol ego is it?

wedged.jpg

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
The crux is, by accepting you, we allow access to your variants. In the end, if reality has to win, you have to die and Steve has to be born. But you can't make THAT leap, you want your penis and not have to eat it too.

• 1Truth!

Sevens

Log Wizard

I. Told. You. So.

View attachment 373221

View attachment 373230

You admitted yourself that you are attracted to both males and females...if you really want I can go back and dig up the old post but Im hoping you will be honest enough to just admit it.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You admitted yourself that you are attracted to both males and females...if you really want I can go back and dig up the old post but Im hoping you will be honest enough to just admit it.
Oh... look who it is and who is back for more. Godless dunce #88.

But seriously...no more jokes~

Time is absolutely amazing. It vindicates many things that people who are just living moment to moment don't understand. Lunatics turn into prophets through it.

People can change their stripes. Animals cannot.

But sure Sevens, go ahead and dig up old posts.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

I. Told. You. So.

View attachment 373221

View attachment 373230

Going back to my original comment about choosing to present as female versus not doing so and having better sexual prospects - So choosing to get the hormones is knowingly reducing your sex drive which is essentially opting out of the pursuit and male sexual market. At best you have willingly MGTOW or become asexual (intentionally).

Or would you say you had no idea you would lose all your sex drive and this was done in ignorance and you are now living holding the bag with that? YET -- to my original question of choices you still say you have no regrets (but again perhaps thats the hormones talking).

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
bannedagain.jpg

This got me a 30 day ban on Facebook. This comment right here. Look at this utterly banal, unremarkable comment here. ...this is literally called "bullying and harassment" by their standards.

Like... I'm a cunt. I know. I'm a straight up cunt. I know I am fully capable of letting sling some of the worst things known to man out of my mouth (or fingers, hey internet), and I try so hard to skate down the lane of rules and regulations and whatever bullshit obstacles social media sites have to put up to protect themselves but this...

This is beyond absurd. Social media censorship is fucking bonkers.

• 1Worf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.