Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm sorry I was going through stuff too quick, I was going to inject it like I did just now but forgot. He's a really great pastor... truly a man of God.

I'm a little disappointed it wasn't a rickroll.

So you don't do a daily devotional?

joz123

Potato del Grande
You're usually funny Erro. This was lame.

No. I just pray and follow the teachings of the Lord to the best of my ability.
Switching from a dude to a fugly dude isn't much of an ability.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
The usual "i'm on my period and will argue with everyone, before leaving the forum for 3 weeks and returning as if nothing happened"

Pretty boring. Go assemble your boat.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Vanessa I thought you decided to quit posting in this thread a long time ago.

You're too much of a fighter to totally let it go I suppose lol

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Thought I wanted to be a woman during my teenage years and early 20s, eventually worked through it and realized I was just a misandrist. But most of my misandry went back to my narcissist mother shit talking men in general and me in particular half my life.

If I didn't have a huge dick I'd maybe think more about transitioning, but if I've gotta be a dude, at least I enjoy the dude I am.

• 1Cringe

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Thought I wanted to be a woman during my teenage years and early 20s, eventually worked through it and realized I was just a misandrist. But most of my misandry went back to my narcissist mother shit talking men in general and me in particular half my life.

If I didn't have a huge dick I'd maybe think more about transitioning, but if I've gotta be a dude, at least I enjoy the dude I am.
If only suineg was here, he'd have a field day with this post. Empathy-smempathy. By your logic, it would seem you need a dose of misogyny to balance your narcissist mom's unhealthy influence. What a cunt she was to you and your mental health (see?). Disregard females and trannies, assert dominance. Punt kick a pussy one in a while. Anyway, just busting your balls. WB.

• 1Worf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I appreciate the strikethrough. You're 100% reliable for those kinds of details

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If only suineg was here, he'd have a field day with this post. Empathy-smempathy. By your logic, it would seem you need a dose of misogyny to balance your narcissist mom's unhealthy influence. What a cunt she was to you and your mental health (see?). Disregard females and trannies, assert dominance. Punt kick a pussy one in a while. Anyway, just busting your balls. WB.
Suineg literally has not said a word to me since I dropped a dick pic in the thread about how small his dick is.

Can't remember if I put my face in the pic for conclusive evidence that it was me, but I mean, the lack of a left testicle means it's either me or hodj, so.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
grierpgjio.jpg

Woo-f00kin-hoo!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa I thought you decided to quit posting in this thread a long time ago.
This thread was lifted to supremacy in 2020.

Then I came back, and was quite content having no thread or AMA. Furry made a thread in Screenshots about me, it started to become my 2.0 AMA because, no matter what, people are obsessed with me, mods noticed it was becoming my 2.0, were jealous as always that I always get the attention even when I'm not trying, and took down this thread out of its supremacy hierarchy back to the pits here and merged Furry's thread with this.

That's the history of this while you were retired.

You're too much of a fighter to totally let it go I suppose lol
Always. Whether I'm owning leftists abroad on Facebook and YouTube, or owning dipshits here who are detached from reality, gimps, or just general fucking retards, my MO and talent is roasting Godless dunces who harbor horrible views and ideas.

Sevens

Log Wizard
This thread was lifted to supremacy in 2020.

Then I came back, and was quite content having no thread or AMA. Furry made a thread in Screenshots about me, it started to become my 2.0 AMA because, no matter what, people are obsessed with me, mods noticed it was becoming my 2.0, were jealous as always that I always get the attention even when I'm not trying, and took down this thread out of its supremacy hierarchy back to the pits here and merged Furry's thread with this.

That's the history of this while you were retired.

Always. Whether I'm owning leftists abroad on Facebook and YouTube, or owning dipshits here who are detached from reality, gimps, or just general fucking retards, my MO and talent is roasting Godless dunces who harbor horrible views and ideas.
Jesus fucking christ what a inflated ego and over inflated sense of worth
Dude, you're just a statistic waiting to happen

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Jesus fucking christ what a inflated ego and over inflated sense of worth
Dude, you're just a statistic waiting to happen
Imagine being a fat atheist using a sky wizard's (in your worldview) name when "trying" to flame a Christian.

You retards have been saying I'm going to kill myself for like... 6 years now. Must suck being so wrong about your evil desires... but that's the evil atheist's way: being wrong.

• 1Picard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Also Sevens Sevens , everything I posted in that post was 100% true, so if your takeaway was that I have an inflated ego, you're basically saying that that ego is merited based on reality.

This is why you suck so amazingly hard... you deny reality, deny facts, and instead harbor a worldview based on delusion. Again: the evil atheist's way.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Also Sevens Sevens , everything I posted in that post was 100% true, so if your takeaway was that I have an inflated ego, you're basically saying that that ego is merited based on reality.

This is why you suck so amazingly hard... you deny reality, deny facts, and instead harbor a worldview based on delusion. Again: the evil atheist's way.
I "deny reality"...Im not the one thinking im a chick with a dick
I "deny facts"... Im not the one thinking im a chick with a dick
I "Harbor a worldview based on delision"...Im not the one thinking im a chick with a dick

Fact: You are male, that is how "Your god" made you, yet you deny that

Who, exactly, was your post about?
Me thinks its a self reflection, perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.