Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Im Not No Way GIF

There is. Just have to know where to look for it.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
There is. Just have to know where to look for it.
michael scott atheism GIF

I'd not be looking in the first place, wrong premise. I appreciate music for music. Not because of what the artist is not agnostic about. I realize it's what you do for a living. Makes zero difference to me though, bro. Back to poking fun at V.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So what was the deal with the mental breakdown? Was that ever described somewhere on the forum? It's weird to always talk about how great your life is but it appears there was a serious mental health episode within the last two years?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
michael scott atheism GIF

I'd not be looking in the first place, wrong premise. I appreciate music for music. Not because of what the artist is not agnostic about. I realize it's what you do for a living. Makes zero difference to me though, bro. Back to poking fun at V.

I produce music and musicians. I'm telling you that there is objectively good music being produced in the Christian sector. I don't produce Christian music, but I'm aware of the artists.

Fucker

Log Wizard
So what was the deal with the mental breakdown? Was that ever described somewhere on the forum? It's weird to always talk about how great your life is but it appears there was a serious mental health episode within the last two years?
Foler drove him over the edge with his antics.

• 1Mother of God

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I produce music and musicians. I'm telling you that there is objectively good music being produced in the Christian sector. I don't produce Christian music, but I'm aware of the artists.
What's the point of singling out or differentiating them by the deity they're non-agnostic about? Or is it the content of their music about a deity? Either way it makes as much sense as, say, differentiating on who likes spiderman or not. Or what type of oatmeal product they like or dislike. Makes zero difference to me.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
What's the point of singling out or differentiating them by the deity they're non-agnostic about? Or is it the content of their music about a deity? Either way it makes as much sense as, say, differentiating on who likes spiderman or not. Or what type of oatmeal product they like or dislike. Makes zero difference to me.

I don't disagree. But there is a particular industry that produces music for people with a particular faith. I'm telling you there is good music being produced there. Nothing more.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I don't disagree. But there is a particular industry that produces music for people with a particular faith. I'm telling you there is good music being produced there. Nothing more.
Bored Loop GIF

But you do want to tell us there's good music being produced by those who like oatmeal, okay. Thanks for the tip. I'll keep it in mind for never.

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
It's just a subversion of expectations.

Most non-Christians cringe when you mention Christian music. There's definitely some stereotypes there. A lot of people just immediately assume it's going to be both terrible and preachy at teh same time.

Video unrelated

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
It's just a subversion of expectations.

Most non-Christians cringe when you mention Christian music. There's definitely some stereotypes there. A lot of people just immediately assume it's going to be both terrible and preachy at teh same time.

Video unrelated

I totally get that. Most of the time it's true.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Bro! Who knew Christian Music could rock so hard?

This song will be on loop in my head for at least the next week.
I'm told by a fairly reliable source that there's some good christian music being made out there.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Don't forget this gem.

"Once I tried to run and hide, but Jesus came and found me and touched me deep inside."

• 1Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
jesus GIF

Sometimes I can't tell if it's dork posting or his atheist wife with a sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.