Status
Not open for further replies.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
514793D1-8A0E-46CB-AD70-23FB2259953F.jpeg

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Gender Dysphoria, the actually scientifically studied variety, occurs in basically a statistically non existent percentage of the population.
I'd put the actual populace of GD suffering transsexuals at 0.1% of the populace, though diagnosed people may be up to 0.3% of the populace. I'm always happy to see more focused, proven data on the subject. Unlike you, I have provided tons of peer-reviewed research papers on the subject throughout this thread backing up my worldview. You have provided... hmmm... 0 I believe. Keep up the good work!

You've been repeatedly called out to show your peer-reviewed research showing how young kids are forced on puberty blockers, teens killing themselves when prescribed them, or are detransitionining shortly after being given these in their late teens or early twenties btw. You have provided no evidence of your claims, and still continue to push lies and right-wing SJW narratives over facts backing up your shoddy opinions on the subject all the while slandering my actual beliefs on the subject due to your biased hate toward me.

Change that, or keep getting repeatedly owned by me on the subject. Your choice.

There are literally orders of magnitude more trannies out there than actual people with Gender Dysphoria. Its a combination of a fad and mental illness.
Yes I know, and the large pool detransitioners prove that, though there are more non-detransitioners than detransitioners I'm pretty sure. If there's data out there, I'd love to see it because, as usual, I'm positive the data comports with my views.

You said yourself you started going tranny when you were on some fucked up medications for something else.
I have never said this. Yet again you are showing how completely batshit you are by getting facts wrong and passing it off as factual. I was on 0 medications before I transitioned and to this date meds for Gender Dysphoria is all I take.

I've had GD all my life you donk. I just didn't know it was curable because I had 0 clue transitioning was a thing... I thought people who were transsexual were born looking like females, were hermaphrodites or intersex, were born with some kind of chromosomal anomaly or something, and just had a penis; something that didn't fit me... I was, am, and will always be male with GD.

So the question then becomes, are you part of the mentally ill group or the bandwagon jumping group?
I just answered this question right above in the previous quote. I've spent this entire thread calling out the bandwagon group. You are soooo fucking stupid dude.

he constantly calls me fat
I have said on this board im a bit overweight
Just immediate self-ownage at its finest LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

"He constantly calls me fat, and he's right."

You just can't make up what a complete retard this guy is.

Vanessa Vanessa maybe stop being an attention whore
Oblio just called you out, so I don't have to on this.

try to get your nudes deleted,
No, gimp.

shut the fuck up a whole lot,
No, gimp.

and try to love us as we love the average forum member?
Jesus does. I'm not Jesus.

I'm going to guess you will keep calling me a virgin
You are. You know you are, and I know you are. Cry about it, gimp.

and that other guy fat
He is. He admitted he is. Facts matter. Reality matters.

God bless.
Godless atheist man says God bless.

And you will outlive Manessa by decades.
We'll see. I can't wait.

He's one meltdown away from giving himself high velocity dentistry....and that meltdown is just around the corner.
6 years this has been said. You deathcult weirdos have been wrong, are wrong, and will continue to be wrong. Happy people don't kill themselves.

So what was the deal with the mental breakdown? Was that ever described somewhere on the forum?
No, it was never discussed. I was giving TBT an out if he wanted to discuss it by being relatable. He chose not to and it's fine. If you *really* want to know, I can go into detail about it. Happened in late May, 2020.

It's weird to always talk about how great your life is
It is.

but it appears there was a serious mental health episode within the last two years?
I mean, I wouldn't call it serious... I had what I can only describe as a nervous breakdown concerning real events what was happening outside of myself... nothing on the inside per se. I wasn't suicidal or feeling violent or anything. Quite the opposite... I was concerned for this country on a very deep, visceral and spiritual level.

Foler drove him over the edge with his antics.
More of that constant, consistent detachment from reality from Fucker. How strange.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
So did you get put in a hospital/looney bin for a little while over that or no?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'd put the actual populace of GD suffering transsexuals at 0.1% of the populace, though diagnosed people may be up to 0.3% of the populace. I'm always happy to see more focused, proven data on the subject. Unlike you, I have provided tons of peer-reviewed research papers on the subject throughout this thread backing up my worldview. You have provided... hmmm... 0 I believe. Keep up the good work!

You've been repeatedly called out to show your peer-reviewed research showing how young kids are forced on puberty blockers, teens killing themselves when prescribed them, or are detransitionining shortly after being given these in their late teens or early twenties btw. You have provided no evidence of your claims, and still continue to push lies and right-wing SJW narratives over facts backing up your shoddy opinions on the subject all the while slandering my actual beliefs on the subject due to your biased hate toward me.

Change that, or keep getting repeatedly owned by me on the subject. Your choice.

Yes I know, and the large pool detransitioners prove that, though there are more non-detransitioners than detransitioners I'm pretty sure. If there's data out there, I'd love to see it because, as usual, I'm positive the data comports with my views.

I have never said this. Yet again you are showing how completely batshit you are by getting facts wrong and passing it off as factual. I was on 0 medications before I transitioned and to this date meds for Gender Dysphoria is all I take.

I've had GD all my life you donk. I just didn't know it was curable because I had 0 clue transitioning was a thing... I thought people who were transsexual were born looking like females, were hermaphrodites or intersex, were born with some kind of chromosomal anomaly or something, and just had a penis; something that didn't fit me... I was, am, and will always be male with GD.

I just answered this question right above in the previous quote. I've spent this entire thread calling out the bandwagon group. You are soooo fucking stupid dude.

No, gimp.

No, gimp.

We'll see. I can't wait.

6 years this has been said. You deathcult weirdos have been wrong, are wrong, and will continue to be wrong. Happy people don't kill themselves.

No, it was never discussed. I was giving TBT an out if he wanted to discuss it by being relatable. He chose not to and it's fine. If you *really* want to know, I can go into detail about it. Happened in late May, 2020.

It is.

I mean, I wouldn't call it serious... I had what I can only describe as a nervous breakdown concerning real events what was happening outside of myself... nothing on the inside per se. I wasn't suicidal or feeling violent or anything. Quite the opposite... I was concerned for this country on a very deep, visceral and spiritual level.

More of that constant, consistent detachment from reality from Fucker. How strange.
Manessa.jpg

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So did you get put in a hospital/looney bin for a little while over that or no?
No. I guess if that's the only detail you asked for, then that's it for deets :)

Weird comment from someone like you.
I live in reality. Please post what I've posted that doesn't comport with reality.

"I got owned by Vanessa YET AGAIN, so my only tactic is to make the 50th repost of meme containing a quote that isn't even real".

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
...aaaaaaaand done. Whew!

20211116_121106.jpg

Absolutely amazing looking. I had the Great Wave off Kanagawa picture for many many years there, so it just absolutely fit well to install the shelf there to display this utter masterpiece.

20211116_121126.jpg

^ Front

20211116_121139.jpg

^ Bee-hind

20211116_121221.jpg

^ Loki on A deck to show the scale of size of this beast. A person would literally be smaller than a single rounded stud on this. Truly, an astounding ship.

It took multiple days to build this and was painful. My back hurt as well as my fingertips. Worth every moment... it is indescribable building such an epic LEGO build. The sets I had as a kid are soooo simplistic in both their actual bricks as well as the techniques employed in modern LEGO sets. They do stuff that just make you smile when you start to put these odd shaped pieces in these places then they turn out to be so precise and interesting. In particular the tiny, tiny benches on the decks have a completely ingenious way in which they are done.

The set is still out of stock and is being marked up on certain sites like Mercari for over $1,000 already. It's going to go down as one of the best... if not THE best... sets of all time for decades to come.

I truly feel blessed to be one of the ones to get this set and experience the utter joy of building it!

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
For once, I didn't want to bump a thread responding to old posts and respected that, so I dragged you two here. Sorry in advance.

Vanessa Vanessa I have one question for you. Do you still stand by this statement?
Yes, just because I owned multiple people in the atheism thread with multiple quotes from them pointing out their hypocrisy and you just felt as if it "needed" to be moved for 0 reason.

I said no to that, reposted a screenshot of the post, and it got me shawed. No rule existed supporting your decision, and no rule existed for the reason I got shawed.

For the record (not that you care I'm sure), I like you just fine and have no beef with you... you're one of the more amusing and sensible posters here; I just thought it was a shit move based on bias, that's all, and yes... I 100% stand by it.

You're invisible sky wizard is a made up faerie tale. Science!
Literally the opposite... unless you think matter forming from non-matter, biological life forming from inorganic matter, consciousness forming from inorganic matter, the big bang prime moving without an outside "source" causing it and relatively modern seashells found on mountaintops (which should never happen based on current secular/evolutionary worldviews) is called "science".

Stick to bashing dem froggies Mud <3

• 1Faggotry

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
For once, I didn't want to bump a thread responding to old posts and respected that, so I dragged you two here. Sorry in advance.

Yes, just because I owned multiple people in the atheism thread with multiple quotes from them pointing out their hypocrisy and you just felt as if it "needed" to be moved for 0 reason.

I said no to that, reposted a screenshot of the post, and it got me shawed. No rule existed supporting your decision, and no rule existed for the reason I got shawed.

For the record (not that you care I'm sure), I like you just fine and have no beef with you... you're one of the more amusing and sensible posters here; I just thought it was a shit move based on bias, that's all, and yes... I 100% stand by it.

Literally the opposite... unless you think matter forming from non-matter, biological life forming from inorganic matter, consciousness forming from inorganic matter, the big bang prime moving without an outside "source" causing it and relatively modern seashells found on mountaintops (which should never happen based on current secular/evolutionary worldviews) is called "science".

Stick to bashing dem froggies Mud <3
The quote in question...
Oblio was just either clueless or operating on pure fucking bias.

Okay so we have a double down and a justification filled with wrong information.
  • I love how you stand by calling me clueless and yet tell me I am one of the more amusing sensible posters here.
  • I did not make that decision alone.
  • It was done without bias, as I was frontman on clean up the derail in the thread. When cleaning up shit you don't stop to pick the corn out of it because might have some nutrients still, you scoop up all the shit and toss it. If it was done with any bias toward you I would have just moved your posts and your posts alone. I tried to explain this to you in a rational manner, however, your irrational behavior already got you a timeout at that point. (See quotes below).
For the record Vanessa Vanessa the reason I did not move your post back was because any and all posts that had a whiff of that insult fueled derail were sent to this thread. It was not bias in anyway shape or form. I did not single you out in anyway shape or form. I even posted the quote below acknowledging some posts might have had on topic content. Not sure how or why you would make me out to be the bad guy given our history and reconciliation. I had no horse in the race and was simply moderating to get the thread back on topic. You can either choose to believe me or go with whatever narrative helps you sleep at night. I know the truth and will sleep fine.

Attention all Atheist and Theist a lot of posts have been moved to Vanessa's Thread

Apologies if one or some of your posts moved had some pertinent information to this thread's actual topic.

How exactly does one unscramble this egg?

There were so many quotes within quotes within quotes that unfortunately the baby might have been thrown out with the bath water. Sorry Baby!

Lastly, the whole reason I asked was just to see if you deserved my vote for AssHat. And yes, this took place over a year ago your response would be fore this year. Basically I gave you an opportunity to adult up, apologize and show me your personal growth that I may have missed while I was on sabbatical. I see that you chose Option B.

Thank you for answering my question, your input has been quite helpful.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande

No, gimp.

No, gimp.

We'll see. I can't wait.

It is.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I love how you stand by calling me clueless and yet tell me I am one of the more amusing sensible posters here.
You can be clueless about one thing and I still like and appreciate you as a poster... which I do. They aren't mutually exclusive concepts.

• I did not make that decision alone.
If it was just you or a tribunal, it's irrelevant. It was a bad decision. I was on topic in a specific thread owning people (like I do all the time here). It wasn't spam, it was just a long post owning people. Find the forum rules that state you can't have a long post, OR that you can have a quote limit on it.

I very much remember the context of my post and my post itself. It's here -somewhere- in this thread since it was moved but I'm not digging for it.

• If it was done with any bias toward you I would have just moved your posts and your posts alone.
There's been bias against me for years here. It just comes with the territory. People listened to trolls regarding me and most of what people dislike about me isn't even true... it's pretty extraordinary. I'm not playing a victim here... ultimately I don't really care if this forum dislikes me or is biased against me, but me pointing out that fact isn't crying about it... it's just stating a fact like me stating my hair is black (well... salt and peppery at this point!).

Lastly, the whole reason I asked was just to see if you deserved my vote for AssHat.
Vote for me or don't. I don't care. I won't win but even if I do, y'all will just give more attention to the person you guys think is an attention whore. Boy, that's swift~

Basically I gave you an opportunity to adult up, apologize
I'm not apologizing for shit actions the mods took... get real.

Name the rule I repeatedly broke to earn a month in the shaw? Prove that point... prove I was in the wrong with a rule and I will have 0 scruples apologizing on that tip.

"I love my paint chips...yum yum"

paint-chip-eating-retard.png

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
We appear to be missing on the basics...
  • You attacked me personally, you did not say "all the mods" you said Oblio.
  • You conveniently did not address and left also left out my quote where I explained the reasoning to you.
  • You grouped me into the "Board Bias."
  • You are playing the victim because you are not accepting any accountability for you actions.
  • When did I ever say you broke any rule and when did I ever use any rule breaking as justification for moving posts?
I have been very cordial to you and even when you overstepped with me in the past I was the one that extended an olive branch. By no means have I White Knighted on your behalf, but I have been fair and I have called out others. I highly suggest you pick up the Four Agreements and give it a read. If you have already read it, read it again. I have been falling asleep to the audio book for the past week and I keep waking up in a great mood.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You attacked me personally, you did not say "all the mods" you said Oblio.
I did? I don't remember what I said. I am a prickly bitch though. But if I did, you were the mod moving the posts and saying stop, enforcing non-existent rules... who else am I to bitch about? Heh~

• You are playing the victim because you are not accepting any accountability for you actions.
I'm not a victim. When someone gets punched and they just say... hey, I just got punched... they're not playing a victim. They're stating facts and addressing the situation honestly. People who play victim go out of their way to act all oppressed where no oppression is taking place. I'm not oppressed, I just got focused on for not breaking any rules really... I just annoyed people in that thread then got my posts moved after being on topic. It's water under the bridge imo... as you said... was a year ago.

• When did I ever say you broke any rule and when did I ever use any rule breaking as justification for moving posts?
I'm glad you agree no rules were broken.

In fact, here's a good example of the overarching leadership bias:

If it were me and *anyone* else carrying on in the Amod thread like Foler and Sanrith are doing right now and in multiple threads in that entire sub-forum, I'd have been told to stop pages ago, had posts moved here, then be rickshawed already if I kept on as they are.

Live in my shoes and you'd see~

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Ok, well I tried.

You have used up all the good will that I had for you.

I truly wish you the best in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.