Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ok, well I tried.

You have used up all the good will that I had for you.

I truly wish you the best in life.

Few 100 pages ago I laughed at some mod that tried to be nice and got shit in return.

Can only learn from it.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
That was your first mistake.
friend shot GIF

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Your titanic looks pretty cool.
It's my favorite piece now in my whole place... even taking precedent over my bag of Pride Month white skittles that people called racist LoL!!!

That ship looks like shit.
Yeah, you know... relative to an actual plastic model ship of her, I agree but the entire point of Legos is to create a fun building experience with as much overarching details as possible to depict something else. The genius of the toy is that these tiny bricks can be used in ways that defy simple brick building... the benches on the decks is a good example. It's an unreal build that I can't even describe. Anyone who has had modern Lego builds of (relatively) complex sets can attest that the designers do some pretty incredible...... whatever they do that its called. Brick engineering? Lego architecturing?

This here is exquisite as far as actually going for a displayable object OF DETAIL.

photoid.jpeg

That was your first mistake.
I can't say this with 100% certitude (of course) because it's an improbability to gauge, but I'd be willing to bet some cash on hand that I'm one of the most normal people here on this forum in terms of actually having real life social graces, wittiness, lighthearted humor, and joy/happiness radiating from within. I dunno, I just picture a fair number of you being complete misanthropic hermits and down-lookers when going out in public.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can't say this with 100% certitude (of course) because it's an improbability to gauge, but I'd be willing to bet some cash on hand that I'm one of the most normal people here on this forum in terms of actually having real life social graces, wittiness, lighthearted humor, and joy/happiness radiating from within. I dunno, I just picture a fair number of you being complete misanthropic hermits and down-lookers when going out in public.

Do you really want to go there, Mr. I have to lie to homeless women and cuttlefish lesbians to have female house guests? Christ, I am far off the normie path and I would win that Pepsi challenge against you without even trying. While you are making Dr Girlfriend Teaches Bass you tube videos in your rental, I am out publically performing (sometimes things I have arranged and conducted) with my club at least a dozen times a year. You can't even tell people your real name without pissing in the punch bowl at any normal gathering without people already acclimated to your crazy. I bet even Xeq has a more normal life and is better adjusted socially than you are. Probably happier too. Not even kidding.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Do you really want to go there
Yup, I do.

Mr. I have to lie to homeless women and cuttlefish lesbians to have female house guests?
None of this is true, as usual. None of it. It never ends with you, does it?

SleepyDimCoyote-max-1mb.gif

While you are making Dr Girlfriend Teaches Bass you tube videos in your rental
LoL, such insane rhetoric. "Your rental". No~

I am out publically performing (sometimes things I have arranged and conducted) with my club at least a dozen times a year.
"my club"

are you leaving out the word glee in there somewhere?

You can't even tell people your real name without pissing in the punch bowl at any normal gathering without people already acclimated to your crazy.
Hi, I'm Vanessa. That's my real name. Not some fantasy name or pronoun I go around inflicting upon people like some agenda driven SJW.

Yet again, just more insane Phazael rhetoric. Seriously... you sound insane when you lie about me haha.

Not even kidding.
I know... that's the scary part... you lie about me and you actually believe your own lies! F00king spooky weird~

• 1Faggotry

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Yup, I do.

None of this is true, as usual. None of it. It never ends with you, does it?

View attachment 383593

LoL, such insane rhetoric. "Your rental". No~

"my club"

are you leaving out the word glee in there somewhere?

Hi, I'm Vanessa. That's my real name. Not some fantasy name or pronoun I go around inflicting upon people like some agenda driven SJW.

Yet again, just more insane Phazael rhetoric. Seriously... you sound insane when you lie about me haha.

I know... that's the scary part... you lie about me and you actually believe your own lies! F00king spooky weird~

tbh - most people on here (the silent majority if you will), are probably way more normal than you or any of the other regular posters here.

measuring yourself against other regular posters like folger ossoi et al is kind of like the retard Olympics of retard Olympics

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
tbh - most people on here (the silent majority if you will), are probably way more normal than you or any of the other regular posters here.

measuring yourself against other regular posters like folger ossoi et al is kind of like the retard Olympics of retard Olympics
Yes, I think there's lots of normal people on here... many have sent me PMs or even DMs on other platforms in fact. This site isn't as small as some would think :p

I'm actually not saying I'm completely normal and standard as far as your default normal human being... I'm merely saying I'm betting I'm more normal than most realize.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
If anyone has *any* interest in this, please let me know before I send it to the rando wolves over at Ebay later this month. I'd prefer to keep it in the community first. I'm selling this. I'd love to give it away for free, but I'm a capitalist :) The Water Sprinkler is STILL here and will always be here (because I have a close connection to that one as a cleric). This is just a display piece though with no heartstring attachment... I have no connection to being a Shaman and the Spear Of Fate... I only made it because I envisioned it as a side thing when I was building the Water Sprinkler (which I will never sell).

20211120_170923.jpg

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
Thread needs more Hydromarty Hydromarty
I don't know...
From what I've seen Manessa seems pretty mentally sound compared to other trannies I've made cry, but I don't really want to hurt any feelings.

On the other hand, I guess if you can take a dick you can take a joke

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I’m just digging all this interior decorating. Cukoo clock next to a spear of fate. Can you indulge us more?

• 3Worf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If anyone has *any* interest in this, please let me know before I send it to the rando wolves over at Ebay later this month. I'd prefer to keep it in the community first. I'm selling this. I'd love to give it away for free, but I'm a capitalist :) The Water Sprinkler is STILL here and will always be here (because I have a close connection to that one as a cleric). This is just a display piece though with no heartstring attachment... I have no connection to being a Shaman and the Spear Of Fate... I only made it because I envisioned it as a side thing when I was building the Water Sprinkler (which I will never sell).

View attachment 383609
Offer: 1 dollar to stick it where the sun don't shine.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
but I don't really want to hurt any feelings.
See, the amusing part here is thinking you have the ability to hurt my feelings. You can either take this as a challenge to be met, or simply as a statement of mistruth (which it is). I'm comfortable with either outcome.

If you've had a colorful history of trolling trannies into meltdowns, I'm your huckleberry.

As it stands right now, this is how I feel at the moment:

thanos-i-like-him.gif

• 1Faggotry

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
.. you have the ability to hurt my feelings. ...

As it stands right now, this is how I feel at the moment:

You have the emotional fortitude of a man, if you have a penis... that's basic math

..making it hard (no pun intended) for me to imagine getting a blowy from you

Status
Not open for further replies.