Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Them tantrums.
The nuttier he gets, the closer he is to flossing his teeth with buckshot.

I don't think Manessa has ever been this unhinged, which means lots of lols coming to us all soon.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
So we have been getting several patients in our office lately dealing with voice feminization. They have been struggling because they get misgendered over the phone fairly regularly/ their voices are still pretty masculine. I know you seem to not identify as a woman but the therapies seemed to help you, just curious if this was something you ever dealt with.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Now hold on, Blitzhauptregel... I'm serious here (serious face on, you know my serious face via PMs) I'm not trying to get shawed here but I DID just get gifted a pile of stuff that I'm not familiar with and you know I can't post in my thread, so chill with the banhammer rhetoric. YOU KNOW THIS RUSTLES MY JIMS.

I have no idea what this crap is, so don't be like... you're going to jail for 2 weeks for trying to post about and understand the crap you were just gifted. I can't even ask about this in my thread because I'm banned. Don't be irrational here.

So what is this shit? I'm not a gold member... I just have a gold border over my avatar and a gold name plate (see below).

View attachment 384850

It's the ultimate tranny thing actually hahaha; not a real gold member, just keeping up appearances. This is actually genius, thanks Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes

Also, @grumblethorn I like and agree with Abigail Shrier so.... I dunno. Good job I guess? Not sure what to say in response with that post (haven't read the book [I assume it's a good read]).

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Fuck off I dont want your fucking forum vaxxine.

Adam Devine Reaction GIF

You trying to Folger Reverse psychology trick?

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Could never relate to hating a body part; quite the opposite, I loved that little guy haha, we did some wonderful spelunking with some beautiful women in my prime. I'd have gone full chop if so years ago (like this xhir), but as is the case with Indyocracy's post...me making this simple statement here is pushing toward getting banned...so I got to shut up for a few days apparently.

Yep... Pyrite btw.

Ostensibly but not overtly factual: Intelligence, wit, creativity, talent, and faith in God is what is what makes up the true Gold that man seeks.

Cya in ~2 weeks, kiddos.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Could never relate to hating a body part; quite the opposite, I loved that little guy haha, we did some wonderful spelunking with some beautiful women in my prime. I'd have gone full chop if so years ago (like this xhir), but as is the case with Indyocracy's post...me making this simple statement here is pushing toward getting banned...so I got to shut up for a few days apparently.

Yep... Pyrite btw.

Ostensibly but not overtly factual: Intelligence, wit, creativity, talent, and faith in God is what is what makes up the true Gold that man seeks.

Cya in ~2 weeks, kiddos.
Communicating Season 2 GIF by Everything's Gonna Be Okay

• 1Like

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>

Yep... Pyrite btw.

Cya in ~2 weeks, kiddos.

what happened here? Even the secret message is nonsensical.

this is a mixture of vatican, schizo, and ru Paul all mixed together (charisma uniqueness nerve and talent - lol)

are you actually losing it?

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
what happened here? Even the secret message is nonsensical.

this is a mixture of vatican, schizo, and ru Paul all mixed together (charisma uniqueness nerve and talent - lol)

are you actually losing it?
Not every can handle the power that comes with being a Gold. Some just crack under the pressure. See: the last few months for an example 😀

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is it that time of the year again? I thought he usually sperged out during the holidays?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I remember making "hidden" messages in my writing when I was in grade school. It wasn't even cool then.

• 1Truth!

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I remember making "hidden" messages in my writing when I was in grade school. It wasn't even cool then.

You really do need 120 IQ to spell "Your shit" in a hidden message.

I'm not sure why he is angry about the excrement of another person, but it is what it is.

• 1Truth!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
You really do need 120 IQ to spell "Your shit" in a hidden message.

I'm not sure why he is angry about the excrement of another person, but it is what it is.
What level IQ do you need to have to see all of the hidden message?

Here is a hint, it is probably 1 point higher than whatever your IQ is.

• 1Worf

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
What level IQ do you need to have to see all of the hidden message?

Here is a hint, it is probably 1 point higher than whatever your IQ is.

IQ or prescription?

This is a forum of over the hill gamer shitlords

glasses-off-hold-up.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.