step win GIF by Guava Juice

Thread needs more legos.

• 2Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
i cant bet on a conviction. in case you havent noticed, the judicial system is fucked beyond repair.
K, I'll make it easier: Charged for manslaughter. Someone can get charged and be innocent. I'm saying he won't even get a charge. You said, quote:
he's guilty as fuck of manslaughter
If it's this obvious, where's his charge? Trust me, I know you feel he's obviously guilty, but the rest of the world doesn't and clearly neither does the law based on current evidence.

I'm just not 100% distrustful of cops, judges, and my fellow peers. People are generally good people and try to do good. The justice system (in particular the American justice system) is the best version of justice we have based on imperfect human beings. People remember details differently, especially under extreme stress. But I have faith in the system overall. Don't be like you-know-who and think the whole system needs to be overhauled.

Looking back at very high profile cases, I think OJ's, Casey Anthony, and Derek Chauvin's case was a rape of justice. Zimmerman, Boston Bombers, East coast snipers (Muhammad & Malvo), Kaczynski, Kyle, and now most recently jogger's murderers were the right calls... and that clearly outweighs the rapes of justice.

I'll say though, in all those cases, the jogger one was the most -could go either way- because I really don't think those guys were looking to KILL the jogger like a lot of the crazies who say "it was a modern day lynching!" as they say. But it was pure intimidation and felt like a "hunt". The jogger's problem was being sub-85 IQ and RUNNING AT A GUN WITH A SHOTGUN TO FIGHT THEM. Wtf... but what those guys did from the outset was pretty fucked up and they didn't help themselves at all in the court with their testimonies imo~

This one only needs 41 pieces.
This was actually funny... well done.

Did you know 41% is attempted, and not actually dead? Did you know that? Do you know things, Booze, except for propaganda and crying on Reddit?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
K, I'll make it easier: Charged for manslaughter. Someone can get charged and be innocent. I'm saying he won't even get a charge. You said, quote:

If it's this obvious, where's his charge? Trust me, I know you feel he's obviously guilty, but the rest of the world doesn't and clearly neither does the law based on current evidence.

I'm just not 100% distrustful of cops, judges, and my fellow peers. People are generally good people and try to do good. The justice system (in particular the American justice system) is the best version of justice we have based on imperfect human beings. People remember details differently, especially under extreme stress. But I have faith in the system overall. Don't be like you-know-who and think the whole system needs to be overhauled.

Looking back at very high profile cases, I think OJ's, Casey Anthony, and Derek Chauvin's case was a rape of justice. Zimmerman, Boston Bombers, East coast snipers (Muhammad & Malvo), Kaczynski, Kyle, and now most recently jogger's murderers were the right calls... and that clearly outweighs the rapes of justice.

I'll say though, in all those cases, the jogger one was the most -could go either way- because I really don't think those guys were looking to KILL the jogger like a lot of the crazies who say "it was a modern day lynching!" as they say. But it was pure intimidation and felt like a "hunt". The jogger's problem was being sub-85 IQ and RUNNING AT A GUN WITH A SHOTGUN TO FIGHT THEM. Wtf... but what those guys did from the outset was pretty fucked up and they didn't help themselves at all in the court with their testimonies imo~

This was actually funny... well done.

Did you know 41% is attempted, and not actually dead? Did you know that? Do you know things, Booze, except for propaganda and crying on Reddit?
well thanks for telling me what the rest of the world thinks. savedme the trouble of asking them.

iu

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
well thanks for telling me what the rest of the world thinks. savedme the trouble of asking them.
C'mon dude. I'm just responding to your original post in the thread.

I can relate to many many things you post Chuk, and I like you just fine. On this one case though... no.

It's very fucking clear he wasn't trying to kill his Director, and I don't think he is above the law of course. It's just not "clear manslaughter" and I'm telling you this as someone who DOES like you and agree with you: You are clouded on judgement on this one based on who it is.

If this was Jon Voight who did this (and please save me the "if it was, he would've checked the gun" argument), you'd have a different opinion.

I'm a judgy bitch, I admit it. I will be judged by God, no doubt, but I make very judgmental statements on many many things. I try to be as unbiased and rational as possible and I think, in Baldwin's case, I'm exercising that same prudent judgment. I don't think the hard-right twitter mob is though.

I liked him in Beetlejuice (Betelgeuse to me... I was a little geek back then and loved space before I saw that movie hah) but ya... he's an idiot imo. Being an idiot though isn't a crime, and doing what he did wasn't a crime. The fuckup was perpetuated by that lackadaisical armorer girl, but even her charge shouldn't be manslaughter... not every death that happens is... muahahahahah MUUUURDER!!! /twirls moustache and winks.

I don't know what the charge should be because I'm not a Cad but I DO want to see her be held accountable in some form.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I gotta admit... being in jail here and not being in jail on Facebook is not what I was expecting at this current juncture. I'm amused heh.

Said it before, will say it again... worst part of Rickshawing is no ability to upload files (i.e. pictures)

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What's going on in DC tonight?
Oh hey self... guess it was just a bunch of guys in khakis that formed a group and marched around the Lincoln Memorial to a snare drum with flags and then got into U-Hauls and took off into the night.

Nothing strange or wtf about it at all...

Here's a question if anyone cares: What version of Plane of Mischief do they use on TLPs when Velious releases? I'm asking because I was just in there on live trying to just jog my head into remembering all the little tricks and walls and stuff and I failed big time LoL!!! After 20 years, the little part of my brain that helped me remember how to get everywhere I wanted to go in PoM has officially been wiped and deleted. Damn. Getting old here~

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I gotta admit... being in jail here and not being in jail on Facebook is not what I was expecting at this current juncture. I'm amused heh.

Said it before, will say it again... worst part of Rickshawing is no ability to upload files (i.e. pictures)
Embarrassed Shame GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I wasn't aware that came with the package.
Why would a boring, uneventful, unpassionate, pointless human ever ruffle feathers enough to get rickshawed? Experience is the best teacher. This explains why lots of things go /whoosh over your head.

You're inexperienced.

Like with women.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Why would a boring, uneventful, unpassionate, pointless human ever ruffle feathers enough to get rickshawed? Experience is the best teacher. This explains why lots of things go /whoosh over your head.

You're inexperienced.

Like with women.
what-a-bitch-bitch.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.