Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You're just too stupid to see my point
Irony, considering the below quote vvv

I dont give a rats ass if you call me fat, doesnt matter to me.
My point is you constantly refer to me a some huge fat ass when I have said many times I am about the same size as you
Dear Godless, closeted gay fat guy: your focus on a transsexual's anus is telling.
I called you fat with 0 modifiers toward your size there.

You said you don't give a rats ass if I call you fat, yet it seems very much that you do... hence this sperg out. So which is it? Do you not care or do you care? Phazael is fat too. He takes it on the chin waaaaaay better than you do you snowflake.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
/cracks knuckles

Do you understand now, you stupid degenerate freak.
Irony... heh.

besides being a gay tranny
How is a biological male who is only sexually interested in biological females gay in your worldview? That sounds painfully illogical.

Must really suck to be you.
Relative to the scheme of things? No, it's amazing. Life is amazing, that's why I'm a happy person and not on anti-depressants like millions of people are in America.

Notice how he always side steps the issue?
Nope. Just not on your immediate time. Sometimes I need to get a cup of coffee at my side for these type of posts.

You claim you are a christian and yet you constantly insult and ridicule people,
Notice how Caeden and Kyougou approached me. Notice my response to them.

You fail to realize my reaction to you is decidedly based upon how YOU approached me from the beginning. It's that simple. I don't go around and insult and ridicule random people. It just doesn't happen.

Even if I was this horrible person just being mean to you (LoL, what a snowflake you sound like) God's going to do much, MUCH worse to you friendo... just wait.

I mean with your vast superiority its just not fair the way you destroy us constantly.
What can I say? Equality isn't biblical... that's a man-made concept and ideal. Quote the Bible passage where God says "Men are created equal". That's in the Declaration of Independence (epic document, btw), not God's Word. People are born with different strengths and weaknesses. Some are dull and dumb, some are bright and clever. Welcome to reality Sevens Sevens .

Is that what jesus taught?
The guy you don't even believe existed? Why should you care what He taught? I certainly don't care what Muhammad, Joseph Smith, or Buddha taught. :)

Or did he teach love, compassion and to turn the other cheek?
Yeah, I'm kinda not as good as Jesus. That's the entire point of needing Him.

You evil atheists want Christians to be these doormats to just insult and not get anything back? Nope~ Not going to work that way. Btw: You're fat. That's factually true. Stop crying about the truth, k? Try to change it if you're not happy about that fact.

Oh wait I forgot you dont actually follow the tenants of the religion you profess
Wrong, as usual.

but just like to use it to try and put others down. Like anyone actually believes a gay guy with bolt on tits is some example of religious piety.
No, the example is Jesus. Insert alwayshasbeen.jpg.

That's where you atheists get it so, so soooooooooooo painfully and cringfully wrong.

Irony.

Punko asked you a question, give a serious answer.
Is being a christian about loving thy neighbor?
Yes.

I love you as a neighbor, as a person.

Answer him.
Just did. I always do.

You cant have it both ways, either you continue to sling insults at others and youre not a christian OR you begin to practice the tenant of the faith you profess.
What's it going to be?
LoL, you're not God. I'd say you're the opposite, but you're clearly not the devil either. The devil is crafty. You're just some unintelligent fat, Godless old man. You can call that an insult if you'd like but it's really just calling you exactly what you are. You call me a tranny, right? Notice I never once cared? Because that's what I am. Own what you are dude. That's power.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm sorry, but that's some dumb logic.
There's no logic I was trying to dole out here in that hypothetical scenario; I was going to merely ask them a question and bounce off that with another statement and conclude it... to get them thinking.

They're obviously against people who think whites are supreme and take actions to further said belief in some way.

"I don't share your opinion so I never have to worry about your opinion having any effects at all!" is quite a head scratcher. You can insert plenty of things instead of white supremacy if that's the bugaboo.
Where are all the Fuck Asian Supremacy / Fuck Latino Supremacy / Fuck Black Supremacy stuff? It's not there... but know what IS out there? Latino pride. Asian Pride. Especially... ESPECIALLY black pride.

White pride? Nope... dats racist.

Why?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That really has nothing to do with what I was responding too. If I was the car person and someone came up to me and responded to my yes or no with those statements, I would laugh at those terrible responses. Starting a discussion with a strawman argument isn't effective, imo. If you wanted to segue into whining about/comparing other races pride movements, that was a poor way to about it.

I don't think you want a real dialogue with these people either.

DickTrickle

Yeah, uh, I'm saying you're a hypocrite about your intentions. I don't believe you want one.

You just want to inflate your ego. You want to ask a question and provide answers to you strawman without genuinely trying to understand, then go on some further tangent. You want your gotcha moment so you can get some likes on YouTube. Come on.

This is not how you go about having a good faith argument with anyone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You just want to inflate your ego.
Guilty. But eh, not really... it just happens to always go that way.

You want to ask a question and provide answers to you strawman without genuinely trying to understand, then go on some further tangent.
Let's backtrack. This person had on their bumper a sticker that said [Fuck White Supremacy]

I mean, clearly this message means something strongly to this person. For example, you don't just put [I like cheetos] on your bumper... it's always something important, right?!

So this person obviously has strong white supremacy hatred in them. Me asking if it's real or not is just a question Dick... and a relevant one, because you gotta figure out if it's real or not.

You want your gotcha moment so you can get some likes on YouTube. Come on.
I'm extremely insignificant on both YouTube and this world's platform (though I occasionally get some very interesting messages from certain individuals that I'm better known than I thought I was... it's weird heh). That's not the case. I just enjoy reality Dick. Record it for all time. There's a reason I'm not anonymous unlike you guys.

Honestly... it all kinda branches out from Facebook, sadly. I have real life friends. We all had Myspace first. Then Facebook. I realized... I'm putting myself out there as a name, as a person... as every NORMAL person does. I'm not saying you guys are freaks and not normal... I'm saying that anonymity isn't normal. And if you need to be anonymous to say the things you want to say, then shit..... maybe you're not a good person. Maybe......... you're a really really, BAD PERSON. See how that works?

Pretend like every word you emit whether it's online or out loud is echoed across the world and everyone hears it.

Good people would have a voice out there and have nothing to hide. Bad people? They will cower in the darkness; anonymously.

I'm just trying to get you to think........... maybe adapt even. I still like you DickTrickle!

This is not how you go about having a good faith argument with anyone.
I've found that usually the person that brings up good/bad faith argument is usually the one that is not happy with how the dialogue is proceeding.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Ridas

Pay to play forum
iu

• 1Truth!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Genius and Crazy are pillowtalkers, yup. Quite the fine line. I'm working on a video SPECIFICALLY for FoH... gonna upload it soon here.

DickTrickle

Guilty. But eh, not really... it just happens to always go that way.

Let's backtrack. This person had on their bumper a sticker that said [Fuck White Supremacy]

I mean, clearly this message means something strongly to this person. For example, you don't just put [I like cheetos] on your bumper... it's always something important, right?!

So this person obviously has strong white supremacy hatred in them. Me asking if it's real or not is just a question Dick... and a relevant one, because you gotta figure out if it's real or not.

I'm extremely insignificant on both YouTube and this world's platform (though I occasionally get some very interesting messages from certain individuals that I'm better known than I thought I was... it's weird heh). That's not the case. I just enjoy reality Dick. Record it for all time. There's a reason I'm not anonymous unlike you guys.

Honestly... it all kinda branches out from Facebook, sadly. I have real life friends. We all had Myspace first. Then Facebook. I realized... I'm putting myself out there as a name, as a person... as every NORMAL person does. I'm not saying you guys are freaks and not normal... I'm saying that anonymity isn't normal. And if you need to be anonymous to say the things you want to say, then shit..... maybe you're not a good person. Maybe......... you're a really really, BAD PERSON. See how that works?

Pretend like every word you emit whether it's online or out loud is echoed across the world and everyone hears it.

Good people would have a voice out there and have nothing to hide. Bad people? They will cower in the darkness; anonymously.

I'm just trying to get you to think........... maybe adapt even. I still like you DickTrickle!

I've found that usually the person that brings up good/bad faith argument is usually the one that is not happy with how the dialogue is proceeding.

I mean, you're still not even hypothetically engaging with them in the way any rational person would understand their bumper sticker, even the most die hard right-wingers here. Any of those people here would know that a person with such a bumper sticker would likely believe in some form of a historical/systemic/institutional view of white racism against others. You're taking the most literal interpretation and acting as if that's the only way it could be to them ("hur durr, if you think white supremacy is real, then you clearly believe whites are supreme and if you don't then you shouldn't worry about it" is ridiculous). I don't know if it's some autism or a dash of psychopathy or what, but it shouldn't be that hard to understand what their perspective is going to be after being on this board for years. So, yes, it's a bad faith attempt at a dialogue because you're willfully starting at a place of misrepresentation. Start with their actual belief instead of a stupid strawman that will at best delay anything meaningful and at worst entirely abort the conversation.

I mean, I put the bad faith argument out there for a person you weren't even having an actual argument with, so even that is not relevant here. If you really think that approach, with your preloaded question and rebuttal, is EVER going to lead to real dialogue with people, I think you're delusional. There are other ways and if often starts with trying to find the best form of the argument a person is espousing. Plenty of videos on YouTube with people asking random strangers on the street questions and of course they only put up the dumbest ones and use that to mark everyone like them the same way. It's good for a laugh but it's not something productive or meaningful. So, by all means be like that, but don't pretend you really wanted to have an honest conversation or represent any actual competition of ideas.

I'm just trying to get you to think......... maybe adapt even. There's still hope for you yet.

• 1Bullshit
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I mean, you're still not even hypothetically engaging with them in the way any rational person would understand their bumper sticker, even the most die hard right-wingers here. Any of those people here would know that a person with such a bumper sticker would likely believe in some form of a historical/systemic/institutional view of white racism against others. You're taking the most literal interpretation and acting as if that's the only way it could be to them ("hur durr, if you think white supremacy is real, then you clearly believe whites are supreme and if you don't then you shouldn't worry about it" is ridiculous). I don't know if it's some autism or a dash of psychopathy or what, but it shouldn't be that hard to understand what their perspective is going to be after being on this board for years. So, yes, it's a bad faith attempt at a dialogue because you're willfully starting at a place of misrepresentation. Start with their actual belief instead of a stupid strawman that will at best delay anything meaningful and at worst entirely abort the conversation.

I mean, I put the bad faith argument out there for a person you weren't even having an actual argument with, so even that is not relevant here. If you really think that approach, with your preloaded question and rebuttal, is EVER going to lead to real dialogue with people, I think you're delusional. There are other ways and if often starts with trying to find the best form of the argument a person is espousing. Plenty of videos on YouTube with people asking random strangers on the street questions and of course they only put up the dumbest ones and use that to mark everyone like them the same way. It's good for a laugh but it's not something productive or meaningful. So, by all means be like that, but don't pretend you really wanted to have an honest conversation or represent any actual competition of ideas.

I'm just trying to get you to think......... maybe adapt even. There's still hope for you yet.
This was just a mountain of bullshit heh. Amazing.

Look, it's simple, let's take 4 bumper stickers:

[Fuck Asian Supremacy]
[Fuck Black Supremacy]
[Fuck White Supremacy]
[Fuck Latino Supremacy]

Right?

See in my opinion, all 4 are ridiculous and unfit for society.

But in this 2021 American society, the ONLY bumper sticker that is socially acceptable that like... quote unquote "regular ol joes" can get behind is [Fuck White Supremacy]

.............it's ridiculous. You know it and I know it.

So then it begs the question: Is it even real? ...and dialogue goes on.

DickTrickle

I'm not arguing about the merit of the topic at hand, in case you hadn't noticed.

But, as always, this is headed in the same direction with you. Enjoy all your future honest real dialogues that you're sure to have occur with your approach and perspective.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This is a quote from Lithose Lithose in the SJW/GG thread (I can't interact with other threads outside the Rickshaw while in jail, merely read-only them).

"Damn, ahead of schedule and under budget lol. What did I tell Vanessa Vanessa Vanessa Vanessa , 10 years right, in 2015? Now that the olympics won't be testing testosterone it looks like this may be the 'testing' stage where most countries see what they can get away with (And once a few countries win with men, the fucking barn door gets blown off).

I'm so excited. I wish I could have been there when this fucker said he was still the fastest in the country next to all of his absolutely demoralized female team mates LOL."

I mean, look... it just sounded so absurd that the height of physical performance & competition in that of the Olympics would have trannies. Yet here we are. I have always admitted I'm wrong WHEN I'm wrong... it's just so few and far in between when I am haha.

They (and yes I realize, duh, OF COURSE I'm a tranny too but I sooooo just reject the common tranny groupthink) truly do infect everything in very specific ways.

But with that said, it's still not this OMG PANIC that needs to happen regarding trannies and certain right-wing SJWs that think it's this moral/societal rot and invasion.... just go outside and experience life in the real world......... in my life, I just don't see it, and I'm in Richmond where it's a big melting pot of progressive shitlibs, artists, country rednecks just 30 minutes away, beaches 2 hours east, mountains 2 hours west, and, the devil's den in Washington DC 2 hours north. When you factor in ALL that, it's no wonder Virginia is one of the largest hotbeds of the culture war, in addition to Florida, Texas, California, and certain cities like Seattle and Portland, Chicago, etc.

I think both sides think there are more of the other side at work here. It's always been fringe, extremist types of people that get the attention and make normal people think they're in greater numbers than they really are.

• 1Faggotry
Status
Not open for further replies.